Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,004 members, 7,825,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Maria's Vision Of The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maria's Vision Of The Rapture (5958 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / I Dream Of The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maria's Vision Of The Rapture by Yefet(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
I believe the following vision is a true revelation for "RIGHT NOW"!

MARIA'S VISION OF THE RAPTURE

Translated from French by Arlene Cober, January 1998

There was a time in my life when my way passed through a dark valley of suffering and I was almost in the darkness of despair. Then the Lord opened (like) a little window into the invisible and I understood what is most important.

I caught a glimpse of those who are watching for the "take-off" at His coming. Just as the coming storm is hastening/pressing upon us; so also the bride of Christ is pressing toward the coming of her Heavenly Husband. In this vision, I saw one who was busy doing - sorting/choosing on earth. That which counts is not the confession of the lips only, nor the appearances of piety, nor even the work accomplished in the Kingdom of God, but the secret attitude deep in your heart.

Everyone was transparent in the supernatural ray of light. Among the people whom I saw near me there were a number who counted themselves believers and they were busy both coming and going. When the light shone from above of Glory and of enlightening, this truth was revealed: they were very thoughtless and frivolous and they were not ready. This gave me a shock. Then I saw a person I knew. Her life was filled with suffering. When she was struck by the light from above she became as resplendent (glittering) as a queen and I knew her to be one of the bride, She was ready for the wedding.

My turn rapidly approached and my heart beat hard. "Am I one who is ready? Am I actually truly ready?" Yes the judgment is minute and exact. Suddenly, I was discovered in this light, and I saw my heart as God sees it. I understood the answer clearly to my anguished question. It is the greatness of the sacrifice on Golgotha which was/is sufficient for you.

Then I saw the bride of Christ who had discovered themselves ready and they were in intense expectations and yet in supernatural peace. No one knew exactly when He would come, how much more waiting of days or hours but only that it would be yet a few more minutes, perhaps merely a few seconds and that was it. Suddenly came the resounding sound of a trumpet of a clearness so marvelous, penetrating and heavenly (how much I have longed to hear the same.) The believers immediately recognized the Lord. At the same instant He lifted us from the earth and we were drawn into heavenly places by powerful love. All the weary burdens of earth were left behind and we (as dung) were changed in the twinkling of an eye with a new body, luminous and full of glory. Like a little bird freed and allowed to explode with joy, I shot upward, my arms stretched toward Heaven; I was in joy: "We're going Home! We're going to the marriage of the Lamb. We're going Home!" I had the feeling that in my earthly body I could not support/take such happiness, such rapture!

One last time, I flung a look back on the earth, and saw in surprise an open coffin. I discovered the explanation in 1 Thess. 4:16-17 "The dead in Christ shall rise first; then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

The earth became (always) more distant with its towns its cities its forests its mountains and, whereas that which is earthly disappeared forever, I crossed the empty heavenly sphere (space) and finally I saw the Heavenly Home. The language and the thoughts of earth are much too poor for describing this glory. I saw very much architecture in Heaven, very different from the ones on earth.

One image I found especially impressive: an oval structure like ivory, on the top of which circled luminous silhouettes, all flashing with pure gold and with indescribable glory.

I also found passage in this place very easy with the appearance of the residences more modest (this may be because of more glory than I saw at the beginning). The question that presented itself to my spirit: "Is there further means of growth in Heaven?" I have admitted the answer: Yes, there is certain growth in Heaven but the growth (how much) men acquire in one day on the earth, he/she needs years in Heaven to attain. This is why the time spent on earth is of such importance. (Editor's note: Things learned on earth determine our eternal destiny.)

This is not all of the vision. However, one day perhaps very near, this will be a reality. God has spoken to me in a figurative language such as I am able to understand. I did not grasp exactly what was taking place when I saw it, but I grasped one thing: this Glory surpasses all measure. This by itself makes the lifting up (Rapture) the miracle of love and of the glory of Jesus. We have absolutely no power to describe that rapture (kidnapping) and the joy represented when this act/feat will release (us) of earthly anguish/distress of not having to endure suffering of the body and of being transported in the twinkling of an eye by the Savior Himself, even to the throne of His glory.

But the most grand reality that we discover in glory, the center of this glory is the Lamb. The heavenly army extols His praises. "Let us rejoice and be glad, for the marriage of the Lamb is come and His wife hath made herself ready." Rev 19:7

Why the Lamb and not the Sovereign King? For the multitude of lost men and women who suffered with sinful humanity they are powerfully liberated, purified and lifted by Himself as His Bride (wife) and to share in his reign. It doesn't seem possible this great sacrifice on Golgotha. It is the cross where the Lamb of God gave His life and His blood for our ransom. The church is born of His wounds, and of His pierced rib and of the Lord's resurrection entrusted to the Holy Spirit to bring about perfection.

For she who was there, and one day had the privilege of casting a glimpse into the glory of Heaven and of being carried off in her heart, there is the homesickness and the deep desire for these things. Always more strongly (restrains) the appeal: Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus!

But I have also understood the main point this hope urges upon us. She who was carried off in her heart urges this hope: purify yourself even as He is pure, because without sanctification (holiness) no one sees God.

We have no time to lose because we see the signs of the times coming to pass before our eyes. The enemy is at work to postpone and hinder us. For fear he powerfully accuses us every day, and our hearts are fearful because of him. We must set our lives in order in every slight detail. But this especially distinguishes the hearts filled with the Spirit, and the watching Bride; it is this appeal of their lives and hearts, Come quickly Lord Jesus!

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications / Are Bible Characters Real Or Fictitious? / 10 Basis For Scripture Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.