Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) (765 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) by Fmartin(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
There is this guy that is my neighbour.

Back in the days around 2012, He was dating my sister. I discovered it bt could not say or do anything.

I blame my sister for letting him in. Even my sister i never ask her anything concerning their relationship.

I was looking forward for a retaliation.
Lucky enough, around may, 2015 i met and fall in love with his step sister. She is 21yrs.

Now that he has discover that am dating his step sister, he has threaten to beat her.

Though he has never ask me anything about it. We relate fine.

The girl in question has no knowledge about all this story.

Due to his threat, i want to date his real sister (the one that they are from the same mother) so that he will experience how it feels when a friend and a neighbour is dating your sister.

Nairalanders, what advice will you give to both me and the guy
Re: He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) by searchng4love: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
You can....it depends on how valuable is your life to you...

1 Like

Re: He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sisters dating hmmm
Re: He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) by IamLEGEND1: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
have you ever heard of the term 'Self-preservation'?
You might wanna look into it, coz I'm sure some cheap & probably smelly vagína is not worth the potential wahala that might follow.

But what do I know, I've seen some other brave comrades dig themselves into extremely pitiful & embarrassing situations for far less.

so if it does happen that he has used magun on his sister and you get stuck in the love canal and maybe get your díck chopped off in the process,I want to let you know that ur memory will not be tarnished,we will remember you as you are now-With your penìs still intact.
#OnceAGuy

#AlwaysAGuy

#PenisOrNoPenis
Re: He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) by Fmartin(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You might wanna look into it, coz I'm sure some cheap & probably smelly vagína is not worth the potential wahala that might follow.

But what do I know, I've seen some other brave comrades dig themselves into extremely pitiful & embarrassing situations for far less.

so if it does happen that he has used magun on his sister and you get stuck in the love canal and maybe get your díck chopped off in the process,I want to let you know that ur memory will not be tarnished,we will remember you as you are now-With your penìs still intact.
#OnceAGuy

#AlwaysAGuy

#PenisOrNoPenis
hmmm......
Re: He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
searchng4love:
You can....it depends on how valuable is your life to you...

grin grin
Re: He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) by wilybebsy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

#OnceAGuy

#AlwaysAGuy

#PenisOrNoPenis
This ur comment dey make me fear for the guy
Re: He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) by Fmartin(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
wilybebsy:
This ur comment dey make me fear for the guy
i don't believe in Jazz....... lipsrsealed
Re: He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) by wilybebsy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fmartin:
i don't believe in Jazz....... lipsrsealed
dey dere na

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story!!! / See How Man Murders Prostitute Because She Did Not Satisfy Him In Bed / If This Was You, What Would You Have Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.