Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You (821 Views)

"Young People Who Chartered Plane Chose To Disembark With Ladder"-AeroContractor / Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash / 10 People Who Survived The Impossible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Habeebullahi(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2009
Just drop the name of your area,and you will find others who live in your area
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Habeebullahi(m): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2009
I crib at sango ota.sango people where you at!
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by dejacrue: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2009
i live @ Iju
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Eemeekaa(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2009
I dey crash 4 ikotun lagos.
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by kelvinnn(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2009
I dey rule my world in owo local govt in ondo state.
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by PurestBoy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
I live in Mokola in Ibadan
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Oluschenco(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
I dey rock am for Bodija, in Ibadan

PurestBoy:

I live in Mokola in Ibadan
My guy how u dey now, na the same Ib we dey live so.
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
I dey Jolly 4 Dugbe,

Cheers
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2009
I dey Jolly 4 Dugbe Ibadan,

Cheers
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by realfemite(m): 2:21am On Aug 08, 2009
I dey crash 4 Idimu Lagos
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by finewine1(m): 3:09am On Aug 08, 2009
egbeda lagos
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by 9ijaprince(m): 2:16am On Aug 09, 2009
I dey on top of water, yenagoa
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by bayourgold: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2009
anyway 4 now i stay at ikeja , somewhere inside mko abiola crescent!
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by PurestBoy(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2009
Oluschenco:

I dey rock am for Bodija, in Ibadan
My guy how u dey now, na the same Ib we dey live so.

Na so oooo bros, I dey come drink for Platinum well well
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Oluschenco(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
PurestBoy:

Na so oooo bros, I dey come drink for Platinum well well

You just dey jolly jolly come my area, na wa o, just dey take am je je
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Millionjazz(m): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2009
Hey guyz/babis, i de paroll onitsha anambra state and i de cruz unzik awka for accademics. Halla me if u feel me.millionjazz. One love.
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by RiffRaff: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2009
I live under d bridge of Bariga
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Kave(m): 3:08am On Aug 16, 2009
Ketu, ojota, ikorodu
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 16, 2009
Yaba Left
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by PurestBoy(m): 2:55am On Aug 18, 2009
Oluschenco:

You just dey jolly jolly come my area, na wa o, just dey take am je je

lol bro, cheddars is meant for spending and will be clubbing till the day I die
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Habeebullahi(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2009
Sango ota people where you at?
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by Habeebullahi(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2009
Sango ota people where you at?
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by olorogun1: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2009
Mushin na my end o,any mushin-ano in da house
Re: Get To Know People Who Live In The Same Area With You by dani1luv: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
Nice one Here

Moved to Travel Section

(1) (Reply)

Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? / Houston Weather , How You You Cope With The Weather / Uk Migration Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.