Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Cambridge Exams! More Info Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cambridge Exams! More Info Pls (558 Views)

Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cambridge Exams! More Info Pls by Kaysalas(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hello, educators in the house. Please I need links to valuable resources online or hardcopy(where to get them @ a cheap rate) for a student of mine who is hoping to get a transfer to one of these cambridge accreditted schools in lagos. She is in J.S. 1 @ present, and the school wants her to retake the class next session, because of her age(11) but the mum insisted and a test was agreed to be the detetminant of her fate. I need resources on past questions for year 7(J.S. 1)particularly, scheme of work on the subjects taken in that class, and other valuable links. Cambridge educators and others in the know, kindly help a fellow nairalander out. Thanks in anticipation.
Obinoscopy and lalastic lala cc
Kindly help put this on frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Contributions on this issue / #reopenoau- OAU Student Lament / Final Year UNILAG Undergraduate Dies In Hostel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.