Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby (4171 Views)

Help, I’m Looking For This Lady / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Maamin(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
A woman who is deeply regretting what she has found herself into is asking for help after many years of engaging in threes@me with her married husband and another married woman in Lagos. embarassed

Dear Readers,

Please, I have been so worried and scared of my marriage. This thing started back then in school. My room mate and I were good friends and my boyfriend in school use to have threes@me with the two of us, and even when my room mate married before me, she usually comes and have threes@me with us. The husband doesn’t know.

Honestly we were doing it and never saw reasons to stop. Me and my boyfriend now got married three years ago, but with no child yet, and we have been doing the same party.

I am bi-sexual and I am about leaving for USA to do my Masters in July and asking my husband how he will cope in my absence, he told me my friend will keep him company.

This my friend is married and living with her husband, though we live in the same city, Lagos, I don’t really know how to stop all these.

These days I don’t even enjoy or join in the threes@me any more, since two weeks now he told me how he will cope in my absence, I have not had $ex.

My friend came and I told her am not in the mood and she went home. My friend has a son for her husband. It is a shameful story but it’s true. It took me great courage to speak up, I am deeply sorry please, don’t see me as a filthy person please. I just want a solution to my problems.

How do I stop these? All I need is honest advice.

From anonymous worried woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by hotmolo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
u are seeking for advice on what nah... who advice don epp
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oh u meean a threeesome.. wooow..
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Junior66(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
we are confused. What is a party please
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Maamin(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:

Yea..the mods passed the thread through PG...making some words loose meaning.

It has been re-edited.
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Maamin(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Junior66:
we are confused. What is a party please

Read it again!
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Adasun(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
mtcheew na this kind thing i hateundecided undecided
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by NiRfreak(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
People are really enjoying sex sha.......
I'm sorry no advice can help you now....cos ur case is already complicated.
Don't go for masters and stop your friend from visiting for party

1 Like

Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by TundeEinstein(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Just pray to God,, Go to a TRUE MAN OF GOD and confess ur sins and seek deliverance

1 Like

Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by gamaliel121(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
I think you gat to clear your friend whatsupp...cos what you all is doing is bad...it is unacceptable...
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by brixton: 1:18am On Apr 13, 2016
This reminded me of my first serious chic back ina days, she was bi and wanted her friend to join in wit us.. Liver failed me on the D day coz I was stupidly in love. I still regret not doing that stunt then mhen!
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by ayoolataiwo(m): 4:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Recieve sense IJN
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 13, 2016
All I can say is that you don't enjoy thr-eesome no more so why not increase your ministry. Go for foursome or fivesome.

I expect a thank you for this my priceless advice.
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by IamLEGEND1: 5:27am On Apr 13, 2016
then I think it's time you sat down & reprioritised ur life goals.

Are you willing to let ur husband fūck anything locomoting on two limbs while you're away or is ur marriage more valuable to you?

You can push back ur dream of acquiring ur Masters a couple of years so you can have ample time to rehabilitate the ídiot.

And you've got to treat him like an addict: Suddenly cutting him off from the stuff will most definitely result in severe withdrawal symptoms like outright cheating and total emotional detachment, so take am jeje.
besides,ur ability to conceive dwindles with every passing day, so it's only logical that you stay and copulàte much more frequently in order to maximize your chances.

see us wey dey find gehfriend like this no get,see another one come dey abuse him privileges.

#MerciesOfTheLord

#ComeDownNowToYourShidren

2 Likes

Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by RealAdewole(m): 6:00am On Apr 13, 2016
The truth is there is no possible human solution now my advise is just tell ur hobby to be very careful, at least u will know who he is having intimacy with, if u tell ur friend not to visit or tel ur hobby nt to engage in such again i tell u he will find alternative after ur departure n u might even lose him
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by lonelydora: 6:20am On Apr 13, 2016
If God do not destroy Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah, then he should apologise to them.

What nonsense? Op, you can't eat your cake and have it. You have enjoyed all the flavour in the bubble gum, now you want to spit it out. Please tell your friend, that soonest her hubby will find out, so the earlier she confesses the better for her. There's nothing hidden under the sun.

Op, you are being jealous you will miss out in the fun they will have in your absence. Don't worry, go and do your Masters and come back and continue where you stop.

There's no greater repentance than a true confession.
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by odaniel1(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
then I think it's time you sat down & reprioritised ur life goals.

Are you willing to let ur husband fūck anything locomoting on two limbs while you're away or is ur marriage more valuable to you?

You can push back ur dream of acquiring ur Masters a couple of years so you can have ample time to rehabilitate the ídiot.

And you've got to treat him like an addict: Suddenly cutting him off from the stuff will most definitely result in severe withdrawal symptoms like outright cheating and total emotional detachment, so take am jeje.
besides,ur ability to conceive dwindles with every passing day, so it's only logical that you stay and copulate much more frequently in order to maximize your chances.

see us wey dey find gehfriend like this no get,see another one come dey abuse him privileges.

#MerciesOfTheLord

#ComeDownNowToYourShidren

Calling the husband an idiot is a little too harsh don't you think? I mean, she indulged him a lot I'm sure.
Anyways, I learnt a great deal from this..
Always bred the fantasy (we all have sexual fantasies-some we may never try out for extremities) but I am definitely not gonna actualize this "3some" game no longer wt my bride.
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by cruzita(f): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2016
it will take time to stop because u guys have been into it for long especially your hubby.so I think u should call both if them and tell them the exact thing u said here and how u have come to realise how evil and devilish it is and how its going to spoil your lives and reputation when caught.
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by duduade: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Cutehector:

Some peoples dream come true
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2016
duduade:

Some peoples dream come true
I dey tells u cheesy
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by danny56: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2016
It was fun for u back then right? I hope people learn about things that might ruin them in future! You have given ur hubby d room to cheat and feel nothing wrong.

Bottom line; you and your hubby need Jesus to help you out.....prayer point!!
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Segadem(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2016
[/quote][size=15pt]You were not guilty because of your abominable acts but you are afraid because your absence in your home may cause unexpected betrayal from your friend
Just ask God for forgiveness and tell your hubby to stop the act
[/size]
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by Segadem(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
[/quote][size=15pt]You were not guilty because of your abominable acts but you are afraid because your absence in your home may cause unexpected betrayal from your friend
Just ask God for forgiveness and tell your hubby to stop the act
[/size]
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by NwaliE01: 5:19am On Jun 27, 2017
You need to do three things.
First, you must decide to quit to act for ever. It comes from the innermost ♥.
Secondly, Ask God for forgiveness : You must be in Christ Jesus to be able to conquer this act. You can't do it alone.
Thirdly, Quit your friendship with your old time room mate. She must stop visiting your house alone. Tell here you're no longer part of the party and you would like to build your home as a responsible mother and advice her to do same.
Summary, Charity begins at home. Change must begin with you.
you can not loose your hubby to her, I bet you.
Tell him that God is not happy with your acts.
Let him know that if he must see his baby, he must stop that act or forfeit Fathering a child.
Then, you both most always pray together for God's intervention in your marriage because God is absent in your marriage.
My advise though!!!
Re: Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Maamin:
A woman who is deeply regretting what she has found herself into is asking for help after many years of engaging in threes@me with her married husband and another married woman in Lagos. embarassed

Dear Readers,

Please, I have been so worried and scared of my marriage. This thing started back then in school. My room mate and I were good friends and my boyfriend in school use to have threes@me with the two of us, and even when my room mate married before me, she usually comes and have threes@me with us. The husband doesn’t know.

Honestly we were doing it and never saw reasons to stop. Me and my boyfriend now got married three years ago, but with no child yet, and we have been doing the same party.

I am bi-sexual and I am about leaving for USA to do my Masters in July and asking my husband how he will cope in my absence, he told me my friend will keep him company.

This my friend is married and living with her husband, though we live in the same city, Lagos, I don’t really know how to stop all these.

These days I don’t even enjoy or join in the threes@me any more, since two weeks now he told me how he will cope in my absence, I have not had $ex.

My friend came and I told her am not in the mood and she went home. My friend has a son for her husband. It is a shameful story but it’s true. It took me great courage to speak up, I am deeply sorry please, don’t see me as a filthy person please. I just want a solution to my problems.

How do I stop these? All I need is honest advice.

From anonymous worried woman.

Foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U're In Her Shoe? / This Is Me...(photo) / I Felt Defiled Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.