Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) (70316 Views)

Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids / Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mjshexy:
Sir the angle u are coming from is quite different, all am saying is that we shouldn't always transfer a man's blame on a woman, if the man is at fault let him be the one to face the music but if it's the woman at fault then she should face the consequences. U re a man & u knw how we do things, even when married most men won't tell the side chick he is married & she probably may not know about it & even if she knows he will tell her not to worry about his wife at home but at the end when wifey finds out she won't tackle her husband but the side chick outside. Thanks

The person that should be beaten and jailed here is the wife.

The Wife that cannot confront her husband, decided the transfer her aggression on the poor lady.

I wont be surprised to hear that the poor lady was forced into the relationship by her boss,

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
this is crazy oo, but one thing I know is that I will never ever date a married man.... I mean its somehow na, ladies its a slap on our face sef when this married men toast us cos he's indirectly telling us "hey sl.ut, I want u to be my fucccck mate, and I have no future plans for u".

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Actually if you read it, that was me trying to point out society's hypocrisy smiley
Ok dear, sorry 4 my earlier outburst cheesy
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by iykedare(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pidggin:
grin So the man is not guilty

No he is not. He has got the dick na. Oya,go and grow some d1ck.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by iykedare(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
esosa993:
this is crazy oo, but one thing I know is that I will never ever date a married man.... I mean its somehow na, ladies its a slap on our face sef when this married men toast us cos he's indirectly telling us "hey sl.ut, I want u to be my fucccck mate, and I have no future plans for u".

What is wrong in being a fvckmate?
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Fhowe: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good for her that is the way polygamy begins so her likes out there will learn after they have bleeped their teenage years out and done alot of abortions they will be looking for home to break where to hide their ugly heads

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
iykedare:

What is wrong in being a fvckmate?

uncle there's nothing wrong na in being another man's fucccckmate now,when you have a daughter groom her to become someone sex object mtccchw

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Serves as a deterrent to all these husband snatchers.

You need re orientation.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by megabyte2(f): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
9jatatafo:

That is the folly of women. Sorry to say. The wife and the side chick would have ganged up and disgrace the man instead they are abusing themselves
Don’t mind the wife, the beauty of a wife doesn't keep a man from straying it's only self discipline.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by iykedare(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
esosa993:

uncle there's nothing wrong na in being another man's fucccckmate now,when you have a daughter groom her to become someone sex object mtccchw

Who is your uncle? Ohh,I just remembered that you be Ibadan girl?
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by megabyte2(f): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
folks4luv:

not wat if he goes for another lady, he will definitely go after other ladies, as a matter of fact, d possibility that d man have more than one mistress at d time of d incidence is very high.
actions like this are stupid, fighting d oda woman will make d man pity her, drawing them closer.
Don’t mind her, she thinks beauty keeps a man from straying it's only self discipline.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by luciouscookie: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
darlenese:

Do I need to have a personal experience to know that there are home wreckers out there?

You had better change ur evil ways cos u sound like an evil person

I don't care who is innocent, all I know is that these women are heartless.
Try that as my wife and that would be the end of the marriage.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
iykedare:

Who is your uncle? Ohh,I just remembered that you be Ibadan girl?

In the gathering of reasonable people there would always be foolish people like u, but lemme leave I don't want a ban omo ale jati jati
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
luciouscookie:

I don't care who is innocent, all I know is that these women are heartless.
Try that as my wife and that would be the end of the marriage.

Must u cheat ?
U make it looks as if its a norm for men to cheat!

@ the bolded , Do u think marriage is child's play .SMH
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

The person that should be beaten and jailed here is the wife.

The Wife that cannot confront her husband, decided the transfer her aggression on the poor lady.

I wont be surprised to hear that the poor lady was forced into the relationship by her boss,

Force ke ! And he built a house for her mum?
Dnt make it sound like she is innocent afterall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by gdguy: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is barbaric! Two wrongs do not equal a right. By brutalising the girl, they have simply taken laws into their hands.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by mildflame: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Serves her right, very greedy n selfish thing. That's how de start, b4 u know it de graduate to "Mrs" MADAM protect ur own as long as u can tolerate d He-goat
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by delors(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
christiese:
dnt exempt the lady from the blame it is wrong to consciously date a married person. She deserved Wat ever the woman did to her.
Not exempting her but our society tend to descend on the weaker one because the other (and chief culprit) is almost unapproachable. It is unfair. And you should know that as well. The man and the woman had d affair...not the woman alone...and more often than not, the man is d initiator...
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Am not in support of adultery but any woman who can do this is capable of murder. She's more dangerous than her cheating husband, she's likely going to break up her home with her own hands when he goes back to sympathize with his mistress.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Tellemall: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
yekparikpa:
This is totally wrong!

But the adultery is right? That's a nasty move coming from the cook. You'd think she'd be grateful, but for a year(if what she says is true) she was perpetrating the worst sort of backstabbing.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by TrumpDonald(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
petux:
she deserve it tho....chasinq married men around. who dae don help?
Good Morning Nairalanders.

Guy no talk like that. Na d men dey cause am...never satisfied with their wives. Always chasing anything with a hole in between. Free the girl joor...blame the man.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by tottinova: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
A Zimbabwean woman was recently stripped naked and brutalized after news of her alleged affair with her married boss leaked to his wife.

The woman, identified as Sandra Chibanda, was stripped naked, splashed with opaque beer and bashed by her boss’ wife identified only as Mai Jerry.

According to Hmetro, Mai Jerry teamed up with her three friends and stormed Sandra’s workplace after she learnt of her husband, Gerald Nyamunetsi's affair with his staff, demanding to know the nature of their relationship.

The quartet arrived, armed with a pair of scissors and two bottles of opaque beer and intruded into the
company kitchen where Sandra works and gave the workers free drama as they descended upon the woman splashing ‘chi super’ on her.

In a bid to retrieve messages between the two, Sandra's phone was smashed after she refused to divulge her password.

During the fiasco a sobbing Sandra revealed that she had been dating Nyamunetsi for almost a year now and pleaded for mercy.

“Please forgive me, l will break up with him. I do not know what got into me. I know you but l could not resist, we have been dating for a year now,” she pleaded.

It emerged that Sandra was helped by Mai Jerry’s mother to get the job as a cook at MVI Coaches and that Nyamunetsi had built a house for Sandra’s mother in Seke.

“Was it not my mother who helped you secure a job here? And this is how you pay her by bedding her daughter’s husband, you made me bake cakes for your children using my husband’s money making me appear like a fool.
“Today l want to teach you a lesson, l want all the things that my husband bought for you,” Mai Jerry said this whilst cutting off Sandra’s hair using a pair of a scissors and tearing off her clothes including her panties.

After stripping her they told her to walk to their car which was parked outside and one of the workers protested and exchanged blows with Mai Jerry and her team.
“How can you strip a woman in front of men, you are not going to take her out of this premises,” he said.
He was grabbed by other men when he exchanged blows with Mai Jerry in a bid to protect Sandra.

Mai jerry and her three friends led Sandra clad in a sack to the car.

All this drama took place after Mai Jerry’s husband had left for a business meeting and efforts to get his comment were fruitless by the time of going to print, HMetro reports.

The attackers were later arrested and charged to court. The brutally assaulted lady confirmed she had been knowingly dating a married man for almost a year.

The wife of the man in question, told the court that she acted out of anger and that the affair had been infringing on her conjugal rights.

Magistrate later ordered the wife and her friends to pay US$50 fine each by April 22 or spend ten days in prison.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/for-sleeping-with-someones-husband-girl.html

Babaric
Each of those women may have committed worse atrocities than that oh!

See how they climbed her
Chaiii
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
megabyte2:
Don’t mind the wife, the beauty of a wife doesn't keep a man from straying it's only self discipline.

Very true
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
deanoffaculty:

Am telling you! This is annoying. Man and woman will commit adultery but the blame will be shifted on the woman most times,why? Is the Man innocent or Is he a saint?
Some persons just see women as object of cheat.....this is totally wrong. Am not is support of adultery but it takes two persons to commit it, how about taking the 'battle' to the man!
#equaljusticeforadultery

Well, u re correct,

But women are also part of the people shifting the blames to their fellow women here, so, whose fault is it?

That woman is mean, trust me, when the husband returns from his trip, she might get the same treatment from the hubby or even a divorce. Mind u, most African countries are not like US or UK where u get al lemony or child support.

Don't be surprised that this young lady being beaten up like this was even forced to the affair by the man, u know how most bosses behave, "u must give in or loose your job".

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Luvties(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
If am her husband I will divorce her and marry the same lady she battered. What nonsense..

Washing your husband dirty linen in public. The man has the right to marry the lady as a second wife. Rubbish
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by munaluv(f): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
She never jam mad woman...... Instead of her to face her husband... Why did she go with her friends... She would have gone alone..... Nonsense
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pidggin:
Dear me sef i tire o....
I wonder why he has impunity on this issue...

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
This how God sometimes makes a public example of you when you refuse to change your bad ways.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by deanoffaculty: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
chigoizie7:

Well, u re correct,

But women are also part of the people shifting the blames to their fellow women here, so, whose fault is it?

That woman is mean, trust me, when the husband returns from his trip, she might get the same treatment from the hubby or even a divorce. Mind u, most African countries are not like US or UK where u get al lemony or child support.

Don't be surprised that this young lady being beaten up like this was even forced to the affair by the man, u know how most bosses behave, "u must give in or loose your job".
Yea...that's very true.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by okwele1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pidggin:
Wait & see what she will do to her husband, d drama is just unfolding lol

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Etizz: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
That is not enough crime to deserve dat disgracing act....

She's is just unlucky to meet a sadist rival....
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Is that not Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme VickyRotex and osusumustflow I dey see so?

He pain me sey I no see the thing wey I wan see from the photo
Gerrahhhhhhhhh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.