Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,518 members, 7,954,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators (25027 Views)

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform / Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
They are elected
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by reflx(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2016
see theodore scam number - looking like a help line sef - who he epp?
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by rita25(f): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2016
RUNS TO THREAD.....COPY ALL PHN NUMBERS..............RUNS OUTTA THREAD SAVE THEM BEFORE WICKED MOD WILL REFUSE TO UPLOAD THE PICTURES SAY FOR SECURITY REASON.................BUT WAIT WHERE IS BUHARI"S NUMBER THATS THE ONE I TRUELLY DESIRE grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Saintp(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Even if it is thier numbers. Do you guys think they will keep using this numbers now it is in the public domain? Call or text and see if they will answer you.
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by mediachirps(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2016
politricks:
With this kind of question, i wonder how this country will move forward.
and think those people will listen to you the phone? They have attended to you face to face na via phone calls, u forget say na naija u de, not uk or USA.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by macaranta(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Is this really necessary? undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2016
politricks:
With this kind of question, i wonder how this country will move forward.

So what will you tell them...to pass the budget.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Lilimax(f): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Most of the numbers are fake embarassed
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by azibit: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2016
I believe the response to this thread shows how Nigeria's youth think. Some would not even try the number, be saying nonsense on the page. if you don't need the number, back off. People who need it will use it.

Concerned Nigerian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Lilimax(f): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2016
reflx:
see theodore scam number - looking like a help line sef - who he epp?
His real number is an MTN number smiley
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by saintkel(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2016
I can't see that list o, hw can I get access to Anambra senators

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by gretblue: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2016
politricks:
Na only saraki number i need. Let me talk 'head' into his 'sense'.
08024544666.Thank me later. Use true caller to confirm it
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Guyman02: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Pavore9:
They should be expecting hailstorm from Nigerians if indeed they would be the ones picking the call! I pity Ben Murray-Bruce number's! cheesy

No need to call, just SMS and they will get the info. Nigerians too like to talk, sometimes my relations in school will flash and flash and call and call even when I am very busy, instead of just sending me an SMS of their requests and I will call later. I sometimes ignore the calls or ask them to SMS which is far cheaper for a student but they will still insist on calling and talking. nawa o!

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Edo senators dey hide their own?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2016
I love this menh !! Now I can call that our Dundee of a senator and ask him some hard questions.

All these numbers they've been hiding from us - There is God o grin

Chai ! Sahara reporters dun give us visa to their ear , my senator must tell me why he's always dumb , deaf and blind even after being elected to preside over our matter . cheesy
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
Sahara Reporters are crazy.
Leave them with their privacy na.
they losted their privacy the day they were sworn in as senators

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Cadamlk: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2016
This SR na wah oo.How dem take dey get their infos sef?
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2016
So Edo State Senators never collect allawie to buy phone neh?....

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by NapoIeon: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
The prayers of corporate oloshos in Abj has been answered.
that's all you know

repent or get blasted by the rot of God

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Visocrate(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2016
OK
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2016
that name on Delta central senatorial district is wrong, ovie omo- Agege is the Senator for Delta central so the list is useless

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Dcomrade(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2016
So they could not get the numbers of Edo State Senators? Thats the one I need....... grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Misterdhee1(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2016
These People have the power and might to track whosoever threatens them..So pls make una thread softly, in making your views known, whether na call or SMS.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by AntiWailer: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
they losted their privacy the day they were sworn in as senators

Valid point.
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by sinceraconcept(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
Most of the numbers are fake embarassed
how do you know?
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by sandraokosun: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2016
common sense tells me ben bruce cant be using airtel, most of ths men 80% na mtn
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Some girls go talk say with dis numbers I don't hammer
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Badgers14: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

You have a point.

Just thinking that our environment is not sane grin grin

I can imagine how many flashes and threats they would have received.

If this numbers are their personal phone numbers... Then That's not fair but regardless.. Elected officials are paid to maintain office phone number so their " constituents" could contact them and for other official business..
So if these are their official numbers.... There is nothing wrong with that... It shouldn't be a secret and mind you.. They are paid govt money for those phones( their official lines)

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by tivta(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2016
In a sane country, Nigerians could use their numbers to call them to order or request they be recalled, if only Nigerians knew their rights...

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2016
Invalid contacts. undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by horlabiyi(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2016
Fake numbers by fake stupid Sahara.
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Badgers14: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2016
macaranta:
Is this really necessary? undecided

Yes it is angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose / Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.