Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators (24877 Views)

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform / Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by ransomed: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This is a breach of their privacy if they did not get permission to post their numbers online..
::- The day they were sworn in as Senators they became public properties representing different constituencies. It is time to make sleeping senators, i concur senators and those who refused to sponsor bill to wake up. Thanks to SR crew.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by adconline(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2016
rottennaija:
So Wetin I go carry am do?

If like they want me to believe, that the project was not in the budget, and they knew of it and it's economic benefit and they also saw the money there, why didn't they simply include it, at least they could have use it to mock the executive and gain praise.

But they choose to take the money, allocate it to other projects that wasn't included. So, who is really deceiving who?
Time to blame GMB!! Padded budget, ghost and saboteurs blamed. Missing budget, NASS blamed. N15bn more included in presidency budget, Nobody is blamed.
Lagos-Calabar rail not included, blame NASS
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Donjowebs(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2016
The name of the Senator representing Delta Central is Sen.(Obarisi) Ovie Omo-Agege and not tha Alfred as suggested by SR....
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by peleson: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2016
This is something good
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by farem: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=rottennaija post=44654120]So Wetin I go carry am do? /quote]

Your name explains it all!
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by holavic20: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2016
Zoharariel:
Get me the numbers of the Senators that voted in support of the child marriage bill and let me prophesy nuclear death into their lives.
lol

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by musicwriter(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2016
A little psychological deduction you can make from here is that those using the first batch of GSM numbers; like 08033, 08055, 08023, are people that would be more trustworthy. Believe it or not, people like David Mark who obviously are showing their real phone numbers are actually people you can trust. Of course, nobody is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by ODUBEZE: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2016
Getfun:
They did this so Nigerians can socialize with those those represent them in the senate

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153445012422703&id=96184337702
Abeg commot Theodore Orji number from the list That one na minus one (-1)!
lalasticla abi na Wetin U say make I talk?
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Delta North no gree pick call
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by justmenoni: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Me I need dino fino's number do I can talk sense into his head anf not head into his sense cos saying that might mean the sayer needs a brain check

quote author=politricks post=44654128]Na only saraki number i need. Let me talk 'head' into his 'sense'.[/quote]
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
[b][quote author=ileogbenfidel post=44659492]Edo senators dey hide their own?

Abi. I was also looking for their number. Please, educate me : do we (edo state) have only two representatives in the senate?
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
politricks:
Na only saraki number i need. Let me talk 'head' into his 'sense'.

Till then
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by nkemdi89(f): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Saintp:
Even if it is thier numbers. Do you guys think they will keep using this numbers now it is in the public domain? Call or text and see if they will answer you.
That of imo are correct at least those numbers before.
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Knetpro(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
politricks:
They are public officials.

I agree.
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by ikanason(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
they will just get new line
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by wacoj(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
I know that yeye man called T.A Orji will change his number today today.
I wanted to call the amadioha related fellow to ask him why he squandered
our allocation for 8 years without anything to show for it but his lines are not going with his face that looks like an ugly bat.

You see that man, the amadioha that will flog him dey do press up for wetin en do ndi Aba.
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by faghoshe(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please Note that Delta Central Senator Ovie Omo-Agege name in not on the list instead am seeing one Alfred Joseph please make correction so I can get his contact
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
dearsly:
SR wasting their time!!!
I can confirm that's not Senator Akpabio's mobile details!...Not even the PA.... grin grin angry

Ode. Of course its not his personal number. I don't think u know how democracy is practised all over d world. Constituents have access to their representatives offices, either by phone or by mail to make their grievances known, or to lobby on a bill DT affects their constituency. Every citizen should be able to contact their senators office.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by fromnigeria(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
rottennaija:
So Wetin I go carry am do?

If like they want me to believe, that the project was not in the budget, and they knew of it and it's economic benefit and they also saw the money there, why didn't they simply include it, at least they could have use it to mock the executive and gain praise.

But they choose to take the money, allocate it to other projects that wasn't included. So, who is really deceiving who?
Imagine what a youth given an avenue to reach out and put his representatives' under check is saying.

Thats why i usually have problem with people saying, youths should be given space in leadership.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by sLentlover7778(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
If they pick the call, make I bend
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by BeardedMeat(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cadamlk:
This SR na wah oo.How dem take dey get their infos sef?
Its in the public domain.
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by iykedare(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
azibit:
I believe the response to this thread shows how Nigeria's youth think. Some would not even try the number, be saying nonsense on the page. if you don't need the number, back off. People who need it will use it.

Concerned Nigerian

Hypocrites! Why don't you ask Sahara reporters to give you the phone number of their master,tinubu?
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by KaptaynKush: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
hazyfm1:
[size=20pt]Nairalanders will be looking for ways to forward CV's via SMS[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
They'll Send It Via Mms!
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Fourwinds: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
STU..PID SENATORS
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by kikies(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
good one,now I can call dem to let dem know dat the transformer in my area has since bin faulty
abeg SR house of reps own no dey?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
/
Send text messages.

I already know. About 80% texts and calls will be kiss_@sses telling them they are doing wonderful job in the hope of some favour.

Nigerians are hypocrites.
\
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by guiddoti: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This is a breach of their privacy if they did not get permission to post their numbers online..
who are these senators represent? I guess, not goat.
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
azibit:
I believe the response to this thread shows how Nigeria's youth think. Some would not even try the number, be saying nonsense on the page. if you don't need the number, back off. People who need it will use it.

Concerned Nigerian
its working, currently with one on whatsapp, he is nice and fair enough grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by de1de1SnrAd: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
The speed at which they will change their numbers....hmmm....yet to be invented. That is if they are correct in the first place
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by ogwumgbe: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wow awesome
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by fabolouz1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't understand how childish some ppl can be. In developed Nations it's no big deal to own Senators, Celebrities or other high ranking Govt. Officials contacts and where they live but they don't bother. Most people who see this numbers will start flashing. Senators are no Angels, there are Humans like everyone of us therefore their numbers been in the public domain ain't any big deal. Before the advent of GSM in Nigeria,didn't ppl know the landlines of Yesterday super men?
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by ChelseaDr(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sidikat Motunrayo Adetoun Weds. Osinbajo, Sanusi At Awujale Daughter's Wedding / Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan / Bala Mohammed Shows Support For Tinubu, Will Remain in PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.