Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before (3423 Views)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Presido95: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Guys, pls need some advise. Started dating this girl i met in my dept about 3 months ago.We r about same age although I'm in 300level while shes in 200l. Shes celebrating her birthday in a couple of days and we are planning to make love for the first time. I really like her but the issue is that I've never done it before while she told me she has done it with her previous boyfriend. Should I tell her i'm inexperienced. Don't know how she will react cos all along I've been acting like one guy that is experienced in love making. Even though I've never categorically stated to her that I've done it before. Will she figure out if I don't tell her? I don't want to feel disgraced. Matured response please. Abeg no bashing.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Bluezy13(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2016
She won't figure out...if you don't tell her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by qboi3000: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm......eleyii gidi gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by AlexCk: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Presido95:
Guys, pls need some advise. Started dating this girl i met in my dept about 3 months ago.We r about same age although I'm in 300level while shes in 200l. Shes celebrating her birthday in a couple of days and we are planning to make love for the first time. I really like her but the issue is that I've never done it before while she told me she has done it with her previous boyfriend. Should I tell her i'm inexperienced. Don't know how she will react cos all along I've been acting like one guy that is experienced in love making. Even though I've never categorically stated to her that I've done it before. Will she figure out if I don't tell her? I don't want to feel disgraced. Matured response please. Abeg no bashing.

U like her nau, u can tell her, there's no shame in that, "it's a relationship ", learn to relate with her.

besides, i for like make u still hold body oo. Till d ryt moment, but well, if u guys r ready for that commitment (d lovemaking ish) then mazel tov bruh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by weezeffizy(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2016
it is better you tell her. so that she can be in controlit is better you tell her. so that she can be in controlit is better you tell her. so that she can be in control
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Dont do it at all, dont do it
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Op relax... grin cheesy

There is always dat first time.

See eh.. she will knw.. u dnt need to tell her.

Dnt even try missionary.. doggy is d best for first timers.

What I have written, I have written

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by goodmorning40: 8:22am On Apr 13, 2016
Still wait small naa till u are financially ready for sexx. Don't do it u are not missing anything not doing it
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by IamLEGEND1: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2016
eeeeiiiiyyaaa.

The guy no wan begin dey do JJC for bed.

see this is why I will always dig spontaneity over this sort of premeditated nĂ³nsense:
You wouldn't have the time to worry urself to death.

Anxiety dey always kill my vibe.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by talktonase(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2016
man an woman shall not live by sexual intercourse in school but by facing their books and coming out with good grades and not ending up with STI's and unwanted pregnancy.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Chanchit: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2016
So why have you been watching po rn since all this years!? Just practice what you've watched.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Presido95: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Nice response so far. To those saying i should not do it, if i dont do it, she may start thinking there's something I'm hiding from her. And abeg I no want make future wife they teach me sex after wedding. Btw, most of u guys have actually done it b4 nau, so why discouraging.Shebi we go use protection sef.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by ITbomb(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2016
No, no, no don't do that

Just enter with confidence and do your best, when you are through, jokingly tell her, "do you know that was my first time".
Look at that priceless once-in-a-lifetime look on her face, she might do all those 'it is a lie girl stunt', don't try to convince or argue about it, just tell her she was wonderful and would never forget her for being the first (we always forget anyway but just say it with all sincerity and then silently say to yourself, so help me God).

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Young03(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2016
guy use hand ist

after some minutes u use d rest
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Presido95:
Nice response so far. To those saying i should not do it, if i dont do it, she may start thinking there's something I'm hiding from her. And abeg I no want make future wife they teach me sex after wedding. Btw, most of u guys have actually done it b4 nau, so why discouraging.Shebi we go use protection sef.
lol...dis is funny.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by firstking01(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Stay virgined

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by tee59(f): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2016
So sex has now become d only way u pple can show love to each oda. Continue.. Are u really ready for dis now?or u are just doing it to make her happy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Awwwwweeee...embarassed

A Guy virgin...You're A Rare gem.cheesy Buh seriously...You should tell her jaweh. that would makeet more special.

Odds are, You'll suck...like pretty bad. Like terribly BAD. SO...I think you should actually tell her...wink

That way...you'd have an excuse to why you sucked. tongue
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Stevebamdex(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Presido95:
Both of you needs jesus and that's what both of you is lacking in your lives at the moment..run away from fornication..it kills..!
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by TheSociopath(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Presido95:

Just do what you have to do. Your mind's made up already, you just want to know other people's views. If you have to, just do and later tell her she's your first. She'd be awed
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Practice with a Pillow. cheesy
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by Bunker1(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2016
sex is over rated. Nothing special after it. Is unclean thing do it with someone you want to marry, but waiting til marriage is the best, trust me on this. Why satisfy a lady that isn't your wife. Let me see things from your view, you don't know when you will marry and the urge is much cos is natural. May GOD help this generation...This was not his original plan.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by UyiIredia(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Awwwwweeee...embarassed

A Guy virgin...You're A Rare gem.cheesy Buh seriously...You should tell her jaweh. that would makeet more special.

Odds are, You'll suck...like pretty bad. Like terribly BAD. SO...I think you should actually tell her...wink

That way...you'd have an excuse to why you sucked. tongue
Abeg male virgins are not rare undecided I'm one.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by obizzy(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Reading your story, j'cole's WET DREAMS comes to mind. God i love that song!

Nigger hasnt been in pussay since he came out one. Op,no need to tell her its your first time. Wont change the fact that you're gonna Bleep up real bad. Thats always the normal scenario. After the whole thung,then you could tell her she just broke your hymen grin

You can do some practice on how to stroke right and watch your sugar intake so you dont burst quick. This should help. [b]Reading your story, j'cole's WET DREAMS comes to mind. God i love that song!

Nigger hasnt been in pussay since he came out one. Op,no need to tell her its your first time. Wont change the fact that you're gonna Bleep up real bad. Thats always the normal scenario. After the whole thung,then you could tell her she just broke your hymen grin

You can do some practice on how to stroke right and watch your sugar intake so you dont burst quick. This should help.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by UyiIredia(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2016
U don't have to tell her. Let her figure out by herself. If you're good she may never know.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by geni340(f): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2016
even if u dont tell her, if shez a pro as u said, she' ll knw itws ur ist time. by d time u start using 30mins just to rmove her bra, & then biting her tips off, or taking too long to put d rubber on, u will giv ursef away. Just b normal, confident, and b in charge. Work ur way through like its a meal...cheers
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by johnydon22(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2016
UyiIredia:

Abeg male virgins are not rare undecided I'm one.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is not so surprising brother grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by ChristStriker(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Presido95:

I advise you not to do it; wait until you get married.

Thank me later.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by obizzy(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2016
geni340:
even if u dont tell her, if shez a pro as u said, she' ll knw itws ur ist time. by d time u start using 30mins just to rmove her bra, & then biting her tips off, or taking too long to put d rubber on, u will giv ursef away. Just b normal, confident, and b in charge. Work ur way through like its a meal...cheers
30mins? Only a douche will take more than 10secs

easy with the exaggerations.

I see boobs @ dp.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by UyiIredia(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2016
johnydon22:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is not so surprising brother grin grin grin
Are you not a virgin ?
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by avaprincipal(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2016
who taught u how to eat, just go drink alomo bitters enter d room and and lash her, I mean f**k am no floog am ooo ,there is nothing bad in doing it for the first time.it all d same and u just improve with experience. shikina.
Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by shopisky(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies / Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And S*x Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.