Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent (1034 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by otem4eartum: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Weah96:

So you copied what others did before you?
I am only doing some experiments for the Christians to know that all their prophets are just guessing.
Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by Tocheagle(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Godforbid
Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by otem4eartum: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Tocheagle:
Godforbid
That's why pray and fasting is very necessary right now. The terrorists are planning hard towards it.
Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by johnydon22(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
otem4eartum:
I am not a prophet of doom! However, killing in the church by the terrorists is very imminent right now. PRAY! to reverse it!

It has been happening, even mosque bombings are also imminent.. these things has been happening.

stop saying what is likely and claim prophecy, all these clown party to deceive gullible people, una no deh shame?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by Tocheagle(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
otem4eartum:
That's why pray and fasting is very necessary right now. The terrorists are planning hard towards it.
please shed more light on these revelation
Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by otem4eartum: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2016
johnydon22:

It has been happening, even mosque bombings are also imminent.. these things has been happening.

stop saying what is likely and claim prophecy, all these clown party to deceive gullible people, una no deh shame?...

Did it happen last month or last two months? Just pray against an imminent sporadic shooting in church, that's all.
Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by johnydon22(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2016
otem4eartum:

Did it happen last month or last two months? Just pray against an imminent sporadic shooting in church, that's all.

Give us Date, time and venue or shut the fuc_k up !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by Raphael81(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Amen may it happen in your church and may u be the SOLE Victim.....prophesying shiit
Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by otem4eartum: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Raphael81:
Amen may it happen in your church and may u be the SOLE Victim.....prophesying shiit

U don't even know if I am a church-goer or a church-owner. As far as I know, old-time/real prophets don't have a specific church. I am praying it doesn't happen anyway. Just FAST and PRAY!!!
Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by otem4eartum: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
johnydon22:

Give us Date, time and venue or shut the fuc_k up !!!
I have never seen prophecies with date, time and month before. Why? because the way the vision comes is always very spontaneous and rapid, such that you can even forget you saw it if you are not careful enough. Johny, don't wait for the prophecy to be fulfilled. Please FAST and PRAY to reverse it!!!
Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by johnydon22(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
otem4eartum:
I have never seen prophecies with date, time and month before. Why? because the way the vision comes is always very spontaneous and rapid, such that you can even forget you saw it if you are not careful enough. Johny, don't wait for the prophecy to be fulfilled. Please FAST and PRAY to reverse it!!!

Trade mark of a complete fraud ... I can say anything and in this huge world sooner or later it will surely happen..

So it is either you provide us with the reasonable intel like Date, time and venue or you just shut the hell up..

I am sure Date, time and Venue can help avert it more efficiently than starving yourself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by itstpia8: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
johnydon22:

Give us Date, time and venue
Re: Urim: Sporadic Shooting In A Church Is Very Imminent by Weah96: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
otem4eartum:
I have never seen prophecies with date, time and month before.

So you copied what others did before you?

(1) (Reply)

Perspectives On Abortion(johnydon22 Vs donnffd) / This Clearly Shows We Follow Pastor Instead Of God / Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.