Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

A Plea To Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa To Regularize Her Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Plea To Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa To Regularize Her Students (954 Views)

Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa In Pictures / Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Hostels Are In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plea To Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa To Regularize Her Students by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2016
We the concerned student unanimously on our Knees pleading to the Management of The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa to please Regularized her already paid student as a matter of urgency.

Last year around August a circular was placed notify student that were not admitted by Jamb to pay #5,000 regularization fee in other to be regularized. Most of us comply and paid the said amount including my humble self. After the payment we proceed to admin office to submit our details. Since then (6 months Plus) nothing is been done, sometimes the admission officer told us that since we have paid that they will do it without notifying us that we should not disturb them. That’s was how we forget about it then.

Fast-forward to now, Direct Entry registration process is ongoing and most of us were unable to register due to regularization issue. Jamb told us to go to Our school and make some payment then the school will send our names to them, we went to school to complain, they told us Jamb has not order them to do so, I personally sent mail to jamb and I got a reply that JAMB doesn’t regularize individual candidate only our school can do that. In other word we should pressurize our school to send our names to them. Some polytechnic have already done that. All mail(admin@fedpolynas.edu.ng) sent to Fedponass and call (+2348052900806) is neither reply nor pick. We have exhaust all our avenue to get in touch with the management as the Admission officer has remain incommunicado.

A reliable source told us that Federal polytechnic Nasarawa cannot send our names because people that paid were not much apparently they can’t waste their time and energy. Though there is no stipulated Closing date for Direct Entry Registration for now but the earlier the better.
This is to call the attention of the general public to please help us forward this message until it reach the appropriate Authority that we the concerned student are pleading that the Management of The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa should please as a matter of urgent to Regularized her student.
Re: A Plea To Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa To Regularize Her Students by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Moderators: olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi, Seun
Kindly come and push this to front page oooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

NOUN Students: FRE 101 :basic French Grammar & Composition1 Made Easy With Video / Starting A School. My Constraints. / ‘my Basic Education At Ota Gave Me An Edge’, ABU Overall Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.