Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. (49848 Views)

What Will Our World Look Like In A Thousand Years From Now? / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / NIMET Predicts Less Rainfall In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by JigsawKillah(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
cogbuagu:
I don't know what the world will look like in year 2111 but what I know is that the older the world get the short life sperm will reduce. That is no human will be able to live above 70 them. 2000 BC people live up to 200 years.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by hedonistic: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Most villages in Nigeria and subsaharan Africa would look exactly the way they look now, even in year 3000, except for the odd contemporary car or device that would look like an anachronism.

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by ValerianSteel(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Apostleisaac1:
All this things are still signs of the end time indicating that the coming of our lord jesus christ is at hand & the world is inevitably coming to an end. The devil will spread all it's materialistic,fashionistic,technology,modernisation & civilisation to "DECIEVE PEOPLE TO HELL" all this mordern day fashion and civilisation is just an advert of the devil to take as many people as possible with him to hell fire. Please don't fall for his advert.

Jesus has already told you & I in first john ch 1:15-17 "(15)Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him. (16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the father, but is of the world. (17) And the world passeth away, and the lust there of: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Please don't fall for devils advert as "Had I know shall not be taken on the last day. Repent now and be saved for Jesus christ is coming any moment from now, and he is coming like a theif in the night, you don't you when exactly he is going to appear, neither I nor the angels in heaven knoweth not the time except the father which is in heaven. Prepare your life/way lest he come suddenly and met you sleeping unprepared. May the lord help us in Jesus name. Amen!!!

I hardly come at peeps like yourself but please take your 'Deceive people to Hell' message far from this thread.

Is your Bible against Civilization?Last I checked,it isn't,only that some christians choose to remain primitive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by iameugene(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2016
In this present life i might not witness dis but in my next life definitely will... Reincarnation ti take over tongue

3 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 15, 2016
obonono:
I believe in reincarnation.
i don't.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2016
iameugene:
In this present life i might not witness dis but in my next life definitely will... Reincarnation ti take over tongue
ROFL
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Agabs7(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2016
crotonite:
the sad news is that u and i won't be here to see all these things materialize. cry cry cry
"sad"
Really
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Agabs7:
"sad" Really
Yea. whatz ur take on it
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by anselm791(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2016
crotonite:
the sad news is that u and i won't be here to see all these things materialize. cry cry cry
If you start exercising now, eating right and reducing your visits to olosho quarters, you just might make it to see it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2016
anselm791:

If you start exercising now, eating right and reducing your visits to olosho quarters, you just might make it to see it.
'Haba mana bros!'

i don't patronize dem.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by yuzjet(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2016
JigsawKillah:

I doubt that. RĂ pe has been in vogue since way back. Do you think the earth will last this long before Christ comes?

How am I suppose to know?
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Litmus: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Biological Engineering will probable surpass mechanical ones. Or, at least, it will have the greatest impact on human existence and societies long term. The ultimate human society will probably be one where Western technology passes into history and humans attain the African path of mind over matter, what we have presently relegated to mambo-jumbo witchcraft.

It is essential for the dominance of Capitalist Technology which sells us gadgets to undermine and ridicule concepts like the path we call magic, sorcery and telekinesis. This is because, like many things, believing makes it work.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by yussuf739: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
JhimmySpark:
... I saw a documentary about Dubai/UAE.. Where dey where building artificial islands... The contractor said their target is to build about 300 artificial islands. The beauty of it is that.. Everything is on d ocean.. So they were just filling up the ocean with sand and constructing beautiful homes on it. So, yes i think cities on water exist alredi.
okay. thanks i've read about that too
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Explorers:
Our cities will have completely transformed with towering mega structures that will "dwarf today's skyscrapers" and earth structures that tunnel 25 stories underground.

Travel will have revolutionized too, and roads will be a thing of the past when everyone travels the skyways in their own personal drones.
i know Nigeria is not included in this dream because look at what the world is today,us,Dubai ,uk , look at where our dear Nigeria is? We still look like 1706 united state

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Explorers:
Our world today is almost unrecognizable from a century ago, so what can we expect jumping a century ahead? This was compiled by a group of scientists, architects and urban planners who have some great insight into what our world will look like in 100 years.

http://www.omgfacts.com/theworld/27111/A-Team-Of-Experts-Predicted-What-The-World-Will-Look-Like-In-2116
If I was the one who stumbled across this same article as you did, these are the questions I'd ask readers as I share it - how did they come about knowing this is how 2116 will be ? Will they live that long to confirm it ? How will Nigeria look like by then ? (that is if it does exist) otherwise those are simply conjecture of the kind of utopia they'd want their descendants to live in futuristic world after reading lots of the likes of Arthur C. Clarke, Isaac Asimov and very old Marvel comics. As for me, whenever I peep I rarely forsee an Elyssium-like planet but a post-apocalyptic fallen world wherein humans exist in three class of kinds - Humans (e.g. your descendant), Hyper-humans (those I call homo-superiors) and Ultra-humans (God-like humans). Nuff said for now.

Litmus:
Biological Engineering will probable surpass mechanical ones. Or, at least, it will have the greatest impact on human existence and societies long term. The ultimate human society will probably be one where Western technology passes into history and humans attain the African path of mind over matter, what we have presently relegated to mambo-jumbo witchcraft.

It is essential for the dominance of Capitalist Technology which sells us gadgets to undermine and ridicule concepts like the path we call magic, sorcery and telekinesis. This is because, like many things, believing makes it work.
Wow! So you think like me. Glad to know we share the same line-of-thought.

4 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
What if in 100 yrs time there is no London,UAE,USA...
History have hardly been this linear and predictable.Things will happen,sudden! and unforseen that may take us far ahead of what we've envisioned or far below where we currently are.Infact,that's what have always made the history of man.

2 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Craigston: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2016
cogbuagu:
I don't know what the world will look like in year 2111 but what I know is that the older the world get the short life sperm will reduce. That is no human will be able to live above 70 them. 2000 BC people live up to 200 years.
That's apparent longevity, not actual lifespan. King David accepted 70 as the average lifespan of man; that was so many years BC. And today, it's still the same. Have you really studied the generations you feel so envious of?

Concerning the topic, I think a healthy level of optimism is good, but not too much. There's so much that can go wrong that we can't be too sure, or even very sure, and I like the uncertainty.

Brave New World, huh? Maybe Aldous Huxley was correct; maybe he was wrong. Maybe Isaac Asimov was just dreamy; maybe he was actually prophetic. Whatever be our lot, history will be made, or repeated, or will reach its end regarding humans.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by miqos02(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by superemmy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
That's if North Korea, United States, Russia and Iran don't destroy us all before the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by jojothaiv(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Donpre:

you're getting it wrong.... sex will still be there but when a couple decides to have a child, it'd be by artificial insemination

BTW, sex robots go plenty by then.... who needs a women when a robot/android with genitals can fulfil your every fantasy

#TheFutureIsWeird!!!
I dey craze... Make robot do wetin with me.... That one na haram o...
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Charlesdock(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Will Garri still dey? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by jojothaiv(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
anselm791:

Wetin consign death with that one o...
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by skywalker495(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
It's explorer d wicked presenter grin

*grabs NTEL sim sharperly

2 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by mrZENographer: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
wait
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by jojothaiv(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Charlesdock:
Will Garri still dey? grin grin grin
Gbam.... Question of the century....

2 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by zagadon: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
im Nigeria it will be till 21166
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nayok(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
None of us reading this will exist then , even Seun and lalasticlala, abobaku will even die before Oba grin cheesy

And those scientists and futuristic grin will be no where to be found to come predict how it will look by another century .

And most of all, uncle A fonja Saraki go dey continue his CCT case in front of angels by then . cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by akanbiaa(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
And what will change about Football and Politics?

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by superemmy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Explorers:
Women will be routinely impregnated by artificial insemination rather than by a man. More couples are choosing advanced fertility techniques over old-fashioned conception. Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis, in which an artificially inseminated embryo is carefully selected among other inseminated embryos for desirability, is becoming increasingly common in fertility clinics. Using this technique, it's now possible to screen an embryo for about half of all congenital illnesses. Within the next decade, researchers will be able to screen for almost all congenital illnesses prior to embryo implantation.

That is what destroyed the fictional planet of Krypton!
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by georgen2u(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Then Biafra will become World Power grin

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by popcykaylah(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
As for naija ..nothing will change except the cars and phones we use..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video) / Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.