Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. (49853 Views)

What Will Our World Look Like In A Thousand Years From Now? / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / NIMET Predicts Less Rainfall In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Explorers(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2016
kindworld:
I thought everybody will own a drone, why the cars?

May be self driven cars(Solar/rechargeable). Our world today, people have private planes/jets/choppers and they drive exotic cars, bikes as well. Then private drones will be much available that you see hundreds flying around in minutes, futuristic cars will also be available.

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by beejaay: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Cool
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Kani4all(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2016
The likeness of this world's life is only as ...... , until when the earth puts on its golden raiment and it becomes garnished, and its people think that they have power over it, Our command comes to it, by night or by day, so We render it as reaped seed; produce, as though it had not been in existence yesterday; thus do We make clear the communications for a people who reflect, (Qur'an ch.10 Yunus (Jonah), Verse 24
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Damfostopper(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dnt believe all what u watch in movie.... Cos dis is Elysium
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by H2Ossss(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
nice piece... or the world would have gone back to stone age... due to war... global warming... alien attack... e.t.c.. no attack me ohh... na play i dey play..
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Charlesdock(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
We can't even vouch for the next generation whether they would be wise or stupid!

so there would be no more mama put embarassed
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
man expected to destroy all he built himself. just like d invasion 1897 in Benin City by d British. Africa a camp where Cain settled got less infrastructure to lose. all these beautiful skyline will return to dust
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by EdoBoy90(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
the six sigma experts at work. I am engineer. we will transform the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
GOD BLESS THE ENGINEERING PROFESSION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by yuzjet(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
ba7man:
The robot will first cut his d**k before injecting nanobots in his bloodstream to destroy his organs.

They might end up turning him to a slave cyborg cheesy

In bold ROTFL cheesy grin
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
waoh,I believe with Jehovah's witnesses that after Armageddon, earth will be transformed into a paradise, I believe indeed, because flashing back at the picture of Nigeria 100 yrs ago and now, you will really believe
Our future generations will surely live on a smart earth, where every thing will be fully digitalised. To God be the Glory for giving mankind wisdom to explore and develop the world.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by datigbogirl: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2016
Teempakguy:
It will probably look like the way new york looks now.

but by that time, it will already be outdated. grin grin

UNLESS,

we focus on the right things in this damned country.

You're even optimistic for saying it will look like Newyork instead of breaking up.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Explorers:
Interior design will be completely dependent on your mood, thanks to customizable smart walls that can change on a whim (think old school"Smart House" style).
this is already done by LG rv
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Explorers:
Futuristic city on water.
Dubai Don get Palm Island something like tbis
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by West10(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Googleus:
including African?
I don’t think Africa would be part of that scientific and technological development because Africa isn’t ready to develop they keep living in the past
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by ElValiente(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2020
andymofia:

So there will still be cars? Fantastic. I don't think I will miss anything
Horse and Donkey still dey bro lol grin
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Shimran(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
blazetitov:
Let's get rid of ISIS, Al shabab, Al qeada and other terrorist group. They can bring down does structures within minute. God help us.

Yes these are all "terrorists" , let's get rid of them.
What of the terrorists Maker: The West ?
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Karleb(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Some parts of China already looks like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video) / Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.