Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. (49851 Views)

What Will Our World Look Like In A Thousand Years From Now? / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / NIMET Predicts Less Rainfall In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by famzynet: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
I am back from sabbatical leave. These moderators are wicked ooooo! Don't they want me to be commenting?
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Blackops(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Science fiction movies and Novels has been telling us this since the 90s. my question is will Africa be at par with that ' western society' at that time or will Africa be in 2016 western society in 2116 when the west have moved ahead?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
nepapole:
Elyssium
No be small
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Vince77(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
galadima77:
By then Nigeria would have successfully added 7,000 megawatt to the national grid and then nepa would be collecting ur salary for u, subtract their dues 85% and give u the balance.

hahaha. U sick
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by banmee(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Teempakguy:
It will probably look like the way new york looks now.

but by that time, it will already be outdated. grin grin

UNLESS,

we focus on the right things in this damned country.

I don't understand. Isn't this the "endtime"? Isn't Jesus coming soon? All of a sudden NL's don see better things them de salivate. Dem don forget the Lord. Lol.......

2 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by akigbemaru: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Futuristic
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Victorkenz35(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
'The world'. What about Nigeria specifically cry

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by ThisIsArthur: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please one question, will Africa be this way too?? Because we seem to producing same breed of leaders.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Teempakguy:
It will probably look like the way new york looks now.

but by that time, it will already be outdated. grin grin

UNLESS,

we focus on the right things in this damned country.
nigeria can never be the way usa is now in 2100.. No way...our madness wont let us... Not when this country still holds on to religion and other madness to thrive....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Vince77(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wondeful. This is why I keep telling my friends that the world is too big for a person to have a small mind. Get involved with the latest. Develop yourself.

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by 2kaythuks(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hysmady:
My unborn children will witness that century even If i won't...Wish we could live to see that time embarassed
u dy use ur children get hope..hehehehe!

2 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by 4nobody4every1: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by KBEST3(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
They have to tell us what will happ in 3016

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Pain(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
crotonite:
the sad news is that u and i won't be here to see all these things materialize. cry cry cry

Please be awakened. Yes your present physical reality won't. But be rest assured your eternal conciousness will definitely witness all eras as it has always.

Time will reveal these truth. Let the wise decipher

Regards
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by KBEST3(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
They have to tell us what will happ in 3016
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Vince77(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
ThisIsArthur:
Please one question, will Africa be this way too?? Because we seem to producing same breed of leaders.
Honestly i dont think Africa will get there.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by musb92yahooco: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bleep them only God knows
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Vince77(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
IzonOwei:
nigeria can never be the way usa is now in 2100.. No way...our madness wont let us... Not when this country still holds on to religion and other madness to thrive....
True. I told my bro that Nigeria can NEVER be like the US. Never. Nigeria cant even solve simple problems let alone complex ones.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by cozy7(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
After reading this interesting piece, I quickly calculated my age to be sure if I'll be here. Well, I may be old then, but I'm definitely gonna see most of it.

MODIFIED
Op, hope u know this kinda piece is gonna make most of its readers feel like d early men?

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by godwinkessi: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Apostleisaac1:
All this things are still signs of the end time indicating that the coming of our lord jesus christ is at hand & the world is inevitably coming to an end. The devil will spread all it's materialistic,fashionistic,technology,modernisation & civilisation to "DECIEVE PEOPLE TO HELL" all this mordern day fashion and civilisation is just an advert of the devil to take as many people as possible with him to hell fire. Please don't fall for his advert.

Jesus has already told you & I in first john ch 1:15-17 "(15)Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him. (16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the father, but is of the world. (17) And the world passeth away, and the lust there of: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Please don't fall for devils advert as "Had I know shall not be taken on the last day. Repent now and be saved for Jesus christ is coming any moment from now, and he is coming like a theif in the night, you don't you when exactly he is going to appear, neither I nor the angels in heaven knoweth not the time except the father which is in heaven. Prepare your life/way lest he come suddenly and met you sleeping unprepared. May the lord help us in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Bible does not condemn technology and civilization ni... Even u are using a phone and internet to type on this thread... Jesus never used phone but u are using it

3 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Reference(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
The good thing about it all is that they are most certainly wrong....but hey, I won't be around so what the heck anyway.... undecided
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pain:

Please be awakened. Yes your present physical reality won't. But be rest assured your eternal conciousness will definitely witness all eras as it has always.

Regards
take it or leave it, life is a one way journey. THERE IS NO LIFE AFTER DEATH! (truth).
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by pheforusty(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
is nigeria included nii?
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by damosky12(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
LOL. Funny enough, the master; Jesus could have come to separate the chaffs from the weed. This Current World May Be No More.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by LEXYCOM: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
So painful must of you guys would not be alive.......
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by sinceraconcept(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Explorers:
Futuristic city on water.
op,may God bless you,she ami e ko gbemi.
City on water is already in Dubai
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by astarotte: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wishful thinkers.

Meanwhile, another likely possibility is that, the earth will be a post apocalyptic wasteland in 2116.

Please read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3022788/ten-greatest-threats-could-wipe and come back to your senses
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Mpanyi: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
happney65:
By that time,You Religious People would know the world isnt coming to an end,either today nor tommorow..And i hope Nigerians would have dropped the toga of religious thinking and embraced critical thinking.. omolola15

Rven science knows the world will one day come to an end. The sun is currently at its hottest phase as its death comes close.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by miqos02(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Muyiwabiggy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
crotonite:
the sad news is that u and i won't be here to see all these things materialize. cry cry cry

That is you. But for me o I will be there cos I would only be 133 years which is not much Vos I will live up to 150 at least (speaking with faith). grin grin grin
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by oglalasioux(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
By the year 2100, mankind will have the power of the gods.

Michio Kaku.

Hopefully mankind will also discard religion and move on to conquer the cosmos.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by dake40(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pain:

Regards

Nice thought..

But where was your consciousness before birth?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video) / Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.