Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos (2405 Views)

"Giant Joystick" See Pics From A Nigerian Bridal Shower That's Gone Viral / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Checkout X-rated Nigerian Bridal Shower That Has Got Everyone Talking(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by exclusive7(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pictures of how a bridal shower was
celebrated by a lady and her friends
recently has set internet ablaze.

These pictures have sparked a heated
debate with some saying the lady went to
far with the whole show while others are
arguing she’s just be natural…What do
you think?…
crazy!! grin
would you do this?

Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by midehi2(f): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
hian!
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by dayowunmi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
That right there is one heck of a bridal shower. Hope she won't be biting the real thing when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by cruzita(f): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
undecided wetin come be this again?
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by exclusive7(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
ndi ara
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by IamLEGEND1: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
I been wan talk say I suppose dey dat shower.....na him I come scroll down see the woman dey bite down on a díck cake.

But I go still like to shorp that cake sha
#NoHomo
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by Eleganza33(f): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kikikikiki
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by misspicy2(f): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dirty people angry
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by dollyjoy(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
misspicy2:
Dirty people angry
hi Aunty spicy,

thanks for thatwink,as a matter of fact,i am not even balance to engage in such,i was just shocked.
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by misspicy2(f): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
hi Aunty spicy,

thanks for thatwink,as a matter of fact,i am not even balance to engage in such,i was just shocked.
Aunty?

*rotfl*

you not balanced and you courting trouble coz of an idiot that doesn't even give a hoot about you,and has severally shamed you?

issorait smiley

Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by dollyjoy(f): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
misspicy2:

Aunty?

*rotfl*

you not balanced and you courting trouble coz of an idiot that doesn't even give a hoot about you,and has severally shamed you?

issorait smiley
what is the biggie in calling someone an Aunty?lol,it nothing dear!

I know,was just dazed because the whole stuff is more than how it was painted before i rushed here to see for myself...

I guess that is what makes us human,our ability to let go and be there for one another.
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
our Augusta has gone mad again
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by misspicy2(f): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
what is the biggie in calling someone an Aunty?lol,it nothing dear!

I know,was just dazed because the whole stuff is more than how it was painted before i rushed here to see for myself...

I guess that is what makes us human,our ability to let go and be there for one another.
You let go and be there at your own expense for a _moron?

someone who doesn't give half _fuck about you and can open cans of worms (about you) on a public forum in a twinkle of an eye? lipsrsealed

if I was you,I will just look and pass,well am not you

Goodluck tongue
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by dollyjoy(f): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
misspicy2:

You let go and be there at your own expense for a _moron?

someone who doesn't give half _fuck about you and can open cans of worms (about you) on a public forum in a twinkle of an eye? lipsrsealed

if I was you,I will just look and pass,well am not you

Goodluck tongue
there is sense in your post,nobody is worth the mental stress.i will surely have this at the back of my mind.

Thank you sweery,,
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by misspicy2(f): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
there is sense in your post,nobody is worth the mental stress.i will surely have this at the back of my mind.

Thank you sweery,,
Stay outta trouble G

and ignore the girl smiley
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by dollyjoy(f): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
misspicy2:
Stay outta trouble G
and ignore the girl smiley
should i call you mammi?

Exactly the same way she caution me whenever am set for outing.she will be like
joy,stay out of trouble
and do not fight with your girl friends.lmao,memoriescheesycheesycheesy
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by misspicy2(f): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
should i call you mammi?

Exactly the same way she caution me whenever am set for outing.she will be like

joy,stay out of trouble

and do not fight with your girl friends.lmao,memoriescheesycheesycheesy
Awwwwnn embarassed

but I never reach cheesy
Re: See Photos From A Crazy Bridal Shower That Reportedly Held In Lagos by dollyjoy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
misspicy2:
Awwwwnn embarassed

but I never reach cheesy
you go soon reach naocheesycheesy.
Am feeling sleepy already,my day was kinda hectic,you are still around i guess?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Am Tired Of Him Acting Like He Don't Know Me - What A Lady Posted / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Will You Choose? / If a Lightskin Babe Cheats On u..what do we do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.