Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) (1465 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) by Targatarga(f): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
It's a general tendency of the human beings to love the things they are doing for the
first time as their adrenaline rush is at peak. But, as they get habitual to doing those
same things regularly, they start taking them for granted. As the time starts passing,
the interest and the excitement begin to go missing. And I'm not any exceptional who
does feel so.
So, I thought why not to compare the activities that we did for the first time and
when we did the same after 'n' number of times?

1. Having see for the 1st time and 101 time....
2. Driving for the first time was the matter of excitement and dread, both. But, as the
time passes, it becomes annoying and irritating for you.
3. Marijuana smoking, It takes you 'HIGH' for the first time, and when you get habitual, it's never same like the first time.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
wink
Re: 1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) by Daniel2289(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
U are right though.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) by schumastic(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
NOT GOING TO MISS THIS THREAD FLIGHT, THE NO1 GOT ME ALL CRACKED UP AND CODED GUYS WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
10 10

1 Like

Re: 1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) by Evidence1000(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
[i][/i][b][/b]
U're right sister. It's usually the bad things that excite at first. But one thing that can never stop exciting me even to the 1000000th time is making money.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Targatarga:
It's a general tendency of the human beings to love the things they are doing for the
first time as their adrenaline rush is at peak. But, as they get habitual to doing those
same things regularly, they start taking them for granted. As the time starts passing,
the interest and the excitement begin to go missing. And I'm not any exceptional who
does feel so.
So, I thought why not to compare the activities that we did for the first time and
when we did the same after 'n' number of times?

1. Having see for the 1st time and 101 time....
2. Driving for the first time was the matter of excitement and dread, both. But, as the
time passes, it becomes annoying and irritating for you.
3. Marijuana smoking, It takes you 'HIGH' for the first time, and when you get habitual, it's never same like the first time.
First two are true, I can't say for the third cos for me, there won't be a first or whatever time

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Career Woman Begs For Husband On Social Media / * / Family Bounding. Everyone Matters In Family Romance! Photo Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.