Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. (970 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
From a guy who has 3 of the most beautiful ladies in the world as his sisters.... I bring you 10 signs that your friend is only after your sister... (For guys that have sisters ) grin

1. All his conversations revolves around her

In everything he says he always finds a way to include your sister's name in it... Example: ME:"omo,this one wey fuel no dey this days,I tire o"
HIM: "Na so, and light no dey sef too,I wonder how your sister go take iron her clothes now"
ME: undecided

2.He wears his best clothes when he comes to your house

The guy will always try to look his best when he's coming to 'impress your sister" .. Smh He will even use different types of body spray and perfume and might end up having a bad odour ... Nwoke n ife! (men n things!)

3. He's always smiling sheepishly when talking to your sister

Sometimes when I see them doing this I try and hold my self so I no go knock out the guy teeth...grin

4. He's always buying her things

If he's always buying her things without reason.. Then dude is probably interested in 'the flower'

5. He will like and comment on all her social media posts but never like your own

He will always comment how beautiful she is when she posts her photos online but he will never even like your own... sad sad

6. He's always trying to make body contact

If she sneeze he go rush hold am like say she wan fall...Guy why?? ....He's always wanting to hold her hands with every opportunity he has

7. He never forgets her birthday

He's always waiting in the mid-night to be the first to send her a birthday text... But will never wish you happy birthday even when you remind him sad

8.He tells you your sister is beautiful all the time

You people are talking about something and out of the blues he says "chaii that your sister to fine o"...

9. He visits and never wants to leave your house

If you stay with your sister,He'll visit everyday... With one boring excuse and will stay put until your sister goes out or you threaten to throw him out.... grin

10.He keeps stealing her pictures from your Dp or from your phone

He cannot get hands on her pictures anywhere... He asks for your phone,use the mark feature and sends all her pictures,in batches of 20!!, To his phone... Then use a CIA level password to lock his phone so you won't find out...

But they don't know we always know... We are all guys aren't we??....
The best way to win is pretend like you don't know what's going on, and foil all their plans in stealth mode... grin

Cc. Lalasticlala ishilove
#burningfingers embarassed
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by zikIPE: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good thing I don't have a sister, else I would have no friends.....I'm overprotective like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by Maxity02(f): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
someone writing out of experience
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by cruzita(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin this guy u do your home work wella I swear
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by iykekelvins(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
How did u know?
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
someone writing out of experience
yeah o

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
How did u know?
experience...
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
cruzita:
grin this guy u do your home work wella I swear
grin cool
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by iykekelvins(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
slyIsaac:
experience...
Thought as much
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by falconey(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
so what is wrong with that ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
Thought as much
tat means you no read am na... Tats the first thing i pointed out!
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
falconey:
so what is wrong with that ?
Nothing o
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by MrObontami(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyIsaac:
The best way to win is pretend like you don't know what's going on, and foil all their plans in stealth mode

But guy why na?? na you wan dey fccck your sisters by your self ??

Abi you no dey fccck person sisters ??

Ogbeni rora OOoooooo angry
Re: 10 Signs,That Your Friend Is Only After Your Sister!. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrObontami:

But guy why na?? na you wan dey fccck your sisters by your self ??

Abi you no dey fccck person sisters ??

Ogbeni rora OOoooooo angry

He he he bros tis your question no get answer o... But no Vex grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Bored. What Can I Do? / Things Nigerian Ladies Should Stop Doing...please Its Irritating / 7 Things Wives Should Never Say To Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.