Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje (28756 Views)

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed – Baraje Warns APC / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by odikimi: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
alfsalami:
Removing saraki will further prove that APC is ready to prosecute any body irrespective of party affiliation
Stop deceiving gullible minds like yours. In as much as I want Saraki to be jailed or sentenced to death if possible, Buhari is fighting his enemies only. If Saraki never challenged his party, u wouldn't have heard anything about him.
Let Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi face trial for their looks then I will die for PMB
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by billyG(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/13/the-worst-will-happen-if-saraki-is-removed-baraje-warns-apc/
Yeye talk!Is buhari going 2 reorganise d house with Saraki refusing 2 bar to party supremacy.
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by billyG(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/13/the-worst-will-happen-if-saraki-is-removed-baraje-warns-apc/
Yeye talk!Is buhari going 2 reorganise d house with Saraki refusing 2 bar to party supremacy.APC want 2 reorganise him yu fool re shouting witchhunt,persecution!ko ni dafunwe laye.
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by chiefobdk(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
IVORY2009:
Predictions, if Saraki is removed, APC will be cut into size.......
1) Former Anpp's group
(leader Oyegun)
2) Former Acn's group
( Tinubu)
3)Former Cpc's group
( Mr Buhari)
4) Former new Npdp group
( Mr Saraki)
etc

Whr atiku dey for d matter
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by amaechi1: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yes, I agree with you. But the worst that will happen is that you will be broke and Saraki will visit Kuje.

I would rather, advice you encourage him to clear his name.
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by amaechi1: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
odikimi:

Stop deceiving gullible minds like yours. In as much as I want Saraki to be jailed or sentenced to death if possible, Buhari is fighting his enemies only. If Saraki never challenged his party, u wouldn't have heard anything about him.
Let Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi face trial for their looks then I will die for PMB

Are you in anyway support corrupt practices. People should know when they conquer.
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by billyG(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Goke7:

Agreed, but can they go back to the PDP and let's truly see if they can really move things, no be by mouth nah.
point of correction pdp rigged pmb out,without obj can yar'dua 'gej stand election & win?
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by wasuka14(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kawu just finish drinkin of sapele water naa. D worst will only happen to dem thief cabals. Is what is happenin now not more than worst Wish worst again?
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by ashjay001(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
youngeagle:
So many kids on nairaland..is already known this present administration just wants to embarrass themselves not Nigerians,Saraki must put up a fight to save his head,they hve made a huge mistake by allowing him climb the throne,they should let him be,who amongst them is not corrupt?,in all these is only the masses that will suffer for there power tussle,Budget wahala and implementation this will also affects it

Chickening out now, will mean PMB has thrown open d gate to more impunity! Saraki's case has to go to its logical conclusion, he is a man without morals nor honour, he doesn't deserve to be a leader!
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by OmoOlomu(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:

baraje is not a founding member he moved along with saraki to the APC after the quarrel in PDP.all this journalist should know their fact before writing. gibberish
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by billyG(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
wacoj:
As much as I like Saraki, my prayer is for APC to make the silly mistake of removing him so that PDP can take over
and eventually impeach Bubu or at least hold the govt to ransom till 2019 when we shall return to take over fully.
Pdp take over nass,d crises tht will arise pmb will declare state of emergency on nass,snt then parking & lockup d nass.some shld b jailed.
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by tarano: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nothing will happen... All this Fulani wannabe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg1hDORBqBc&nohtml5=False
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by Ibudus: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Saraki will not only be removed, he will be thrown into jail. He thinks he can push the President hard to bail him out on this, he got the wrong Buhari
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by PastorOla1: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
MR. BARAJE SHOULD STOP DECEIVING HIMSELF. SARAKI HAS A CASE TO ANSWER. HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL IF SARAKI IS REMOVED. HE IS NOT DOING THE BIDDINGS OF APC. SARAKI HAS TO GO FIRST FACE THE CCT. WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN LET IT HAPPEN. LET HIM MONKEY HIS MONKEY PLEASE. NIGERIA IS BIGGER THAN SARAKI. NOBODY SHOULD USE SARAKI TO INTIMIDATE NIGERIA. STOP CALLING A DOG LION .
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by prof12(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na yan be this?

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by sinceraconcept(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Ratello:
How much did Saraki pay this jester to spew this.... ..hian undecided
I'm actually used to the rubbish these Saraki's houseboys say,he pays those greedy idiots that are supposed to be concerned about their children's success,Saraki pays them and they come to Ilorin radio stations Midland FM,Harmony FM and Royal FM(Dan kazeem has also joined them). There are these annoying programs on Harmony and Midland FM with these old men spewing rubbish,brainwashing Ilorin people and thinking all Ilorin residents are illiterates . They say all sort of things to make everybody think that Saraki is a saint. I just laugh at their ignorance,awon agbaya baba to ye konma wa ti tawon omo won a se dara. They're all over Ilorin radios idolising and praising Saraki like their life depends on it
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by Ratello: 12:58am On Apr 14, 2016
sinceraconcept:
I'm actually used to the rubbish these Saraki's houseboys say,he pays those greedy idiots that are supposed to be concerned about their children's success,Saraki pays them and they come to Ilorin radio stations Midland FM,Harmony FM and Royal FM(Dan kazeem has also joined them). There are these annoying programs on Harmony and Midland FM with these old men spewing rubbish,brainwashing Ilorin people and thinking all Ilorin residents are illiterates . They say all sort of things to make everybody think that Saraki is a saint. I just laugh at their ignorance,awon agbaya baba to ye konma wa ti tawon omo won a se dara. They're all over Ilorin radios idolising and praising Saraki like their life depends on it
I feel so ashamed that the veteran broadcaster, Dan Kazeem has been bought over by the human-demon called Saraki.... What a pity because Saraki will be kicked out later this month.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by sinceraconcept(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Ratello:

I feel so ashamed that the veteran broadcaster, Dan Kazeem has been bought over by the human-demon called Saraki.... What a pity because Saraki will be kicked out later this month.
Honestly,I'm so disappointed in Dan Kazeem,he used to against the way Kwarans are been cheated until Bukola pulled him out of Radio Kwara,and he's now employed in Royal FM and he's now part of people supporting Saraki since they've bought him with money,he has sold his soul. That's why they say money change people. The man of honour is Imam Ali Agan,he refuses to succumb,he was also pulled out and he joined Harmony FM Idofian,Kwara state and he's still that outspoken only that he doesn't mention names. 
What they do now is bring some men to those radio stations and have them speak in favour of Saraki. Honestly,they make it seem like he's a saint,everything he's tried for,they call it political,they say all sort of annoying things on radio because of money,they can't even defend their own children like the way they defend Saraki. The so called elders of Ilorin that are supposed to pity their own people are now living their lives for Saraki because of money,they play a music Labaika composed for him all the time on radio stations. They claim he's the one that emancipated Kwara,they take advantage of the gullibility of Kwarans and make them support Saraki,they make it seem like the condition of Kwara has nothing to do with Saraki
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by Bloggz74(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
omowolewa:

Which of the Uncles, present your evidences. Petition the EFCC and other antigraft agencies, get a good publicity for it (should in case they may not want to act). But get evidence and witnesses.

No corrupt officer must be left out.

Get all you need @rivers state govt bro that's if you care.
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by omowolewa: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2016
Bloggz74:

Get all you need @rivers state govt bro that's if you care.
I should travel down to river state to prove your allegation

He who alleges has the burden of prove on himself (qui se habet hoc onus)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket / A Naval Officer Rescued Us From Anambra Kidnappers – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.