Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. (3382 Views)

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
I saw a pretty chick today, i wish you could see what she wore, a very tight gown. It becomes tighter between her loin and her hips. You know already, it's a mini gown, the length of the gown didn't go beyond her knee.

If you see how the tight gown package her yansh. No, she no get big yansh like that but the yansh dey well. I wish i could take her to my room and give it to her if only she would consent.

Ladies take it easy with the things you wear, stop giving guys konji.

Especially those ones with light skinned laps sporting a mini skirt. E go be like say mk you CUM for the laps ni. Ladies, take it easy, with the clothes that you wear.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
So??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by yuiop(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't just understand why some ladies use "cute" and "pretty" together with their username when it's not TRUE...

#thinkingoutloud

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
ellacute45:
So??

you don't have picture, so i can not address you.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by Smellymouth: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Urpapadeycraze undecided

Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lalasticlala hateU2, what's your take?
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lalasticlala hatemU2, what's your take?
bet I think you ar fighting with me undecided undecided plus why ar u always calling me nd lala 2geda

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
HateU2:
bet I think you ar fighting with me undecided undecided plus why ar u always calling me nd lala 2geda

he should be careful so seun won't sack him because of you.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

he should be careful so seun won't sack him because of you.
I can't stop laughing ooo grin grin
I have not started dating lala nah.
Or wat do u tink
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
HateU2:
I can't stop laughing ooo grin grin
I have not started dating lala nah.
Or wat do u tink

how would i know? Na you know wetin you gv am chop wey be say anytime you call him to move a thread to front page he will. Even if the thread is not front page worthy. E.g rumours et al.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

how would i know? Na you know wetin you gv am chop wey be say anytime you call him to move a thread to front page he will. Even if the thread is not front page worthy. E.g rumours et al.
heheheheheheh
I tire 4 una ooo.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheheh
I tire 4 una ooo.

tell am say make he move this thread go front page. @least to sensitise our ladies to desist from wearing what will stir up konji in guys. It's front page worthycheesy.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, I beg you with hateU2, move this thread to front page.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

tell am say make he move this thread go front page. @least to sensitise our ladies to desist from wearing what will stir up konji in guys. It's front page worthycheesy.
Yes

It's fp worthy

In ur dreams cheesy

And another world grin
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Onstelly, what's ya take?
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
Yes

It's fp worthy

In ur dreams cheesy

And another world grin

lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by onstelly(f): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Onstelly, what's ya take?
Yawns on
Sorry you woke me up from sleep
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
onstelly:

Yawns on
Sorry you woke me up from sleep

what's ya take on what all these ladies wear? Including you. See those succulent boobz, i wanna svck them.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by onstelly(f): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

what's ya take on what all these ladies wear? Including you. See those succulent boobz, i wanna svck them.
Hmmm is it ur body huh
Unapapadeycraze take time
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
onstelly:

Hmmm is it ur body huh
Unapapadeycraze take time

so you support indecent dressing?

Keep it up, so we can have something sexy to view. In ya next dp, make sure you display ya ni.pp.le, cleavage is not enough.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by GoldenJAT(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
na pple mama u de refer 2 o
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by onstelly(f): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

so you support indecent dressing?

Keep it up, so we can have something sexy to view. In ya next dp, make sure you display ya ni.pp.le, cleavage is not enough.
Wdf
Sad for you
Thought we r frnds
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's do it.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2, help me to lure your darling so he can move this thread to front page.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Hate.U2, help me to lure your darling so he can move this thread to front page.
I just dey look u

Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by ireneony(f): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin next time wen u experience such, turn your face to the other side cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Lalasticlala, when will you take this thread to front page? Let's go there now.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lalasticlala, wetin dey happen na? Take this topic to front page na. Abi you want mk i command you like i did in the other thread?
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's do it againcheesy.

I will be glad if this thread can make front page, thank you. Let ladies be aware.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, I want this thread to make front page.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 1:00am On May 04, 2016
Lalasticlala, oya dab.
Re: Ladies, Take It Easy With The Things You Wear. by unapapadeycraze: 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
Lalasticlala, i will not leave you until you take this thread to front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? / Proud Guys On Nairaland / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.