Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction (5581 Views)

Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
This poor woman just couldn’t get her dress to stay down no matter how hard she tried. The wind was clearly not her friend when it drove her dress over her head, exposing her black panties.

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
This guy perhaps came prepared for a chance of rain with this umbrella, but he clearly wasn’t prepared for what the wind would do to him.

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Unfortunately for this lady, not only has her dress been raised by the wind, but she has yet to notice it. In the meantime, people have already managed to take out their cameras and photograph the incident.

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don’t know about you guys, but my mom always taught me that a skirt should be worn with a full undies underneath. Clearly this woman didn’t get that memo. In her defence, who cares about the wind blowing when you’re mid-shopping spree.

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
We can’t see the expression on the guy’s face, but we’re sure he had a good laugh over this one. While this woman did get the memo about being fully guarded under her skirt, that didn’t stop the wind from doing its thing.

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
We have very few words for what’s going on here. In all honesty, this woman deserved what she had coming to her. One thing is for sure: the wind spares no one!

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
While Venus Williams was crushing it on the court, her outfit seemed to have taken a trip to another planet… AKA: It was non-existent. You can’t blame this tennis pro for having her head in the game and in the game only.

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
When the person celebrating whatever event this was thought about having chocolate fondue in the event, they probably never imagined the wind could possibly make it splash in all directions. The lesson is to never underestimate the wind

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by Blokifen(f): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Seriously this almost happened to me when i went for holidays in cotonou.I didnt know the climate condition there so i wore a 'flay' skirt to take a walk with my cousin and the next thing i saw was my skirt flying up and down. I was lucky that street was lonely if not.........

It didnt get up to that level though......
Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Apparently, even the wind thought the grass is greener at the neighbor’s backyard and decided to move this lawn to a better home.

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
The wind must be so strong in this area that this tree not only lost a few leaves but actually cracked in half against the pressure. Yikes.

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blokifen:
Seriously this almost happened to me when i went for holidays in cotonou.I didnt know the climate condition there so i wore a 'flay' skirt to take a walk with my cousin and the next thing i saw was my skirt flying up and down. I was lucky that street was lonely if not.........

It didnt get up to that level though......

Lol I'm sure you laughed at yourself later that day grin
Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Whether this was a real incident or not, sometimes people stand as mere mortals in front of the gutsy wind. The force of nature can cause the craziest things, including make a person fly away.

Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by Blokifen(f): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Lol I'm sure you laughed at yourself later that day grin
My cousin helped me with that.
Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by donholy28(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Whether this was a real incident or not, sometimes people stand as mere mortals in front of the gutsy wind. The force of nature can cause the craziest things, including make a person fly away.
which Chinese film be dix
Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by Ezedon(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
This wind may be strong one day in Aso Rock
Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by AccidentalGenius: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ezedon:
This wind may be strong one day in Aso Rock

The wind of change? cheesy
Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by danielukwuru(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
No hands, no legs but does wonders
Re: 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction by xmileeasy: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Za fower of za wind. Sat on a bike, next thing I knew I was on the floor with bike on top of me.
Ever play football in a windy rain or try walking against the direction of the wind? You will testify.

(1) (Reply)

10 Female Romancelanders Keeping This Forum Alive! / No Topic / I Visited A Redpiller Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.