Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Could This Be The Reason Why President Buhari Does Not Allow Osinbajo To Travel? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Reason Why President Buhari Does Not Allow Osinbajo To Travel? (1655 Views)

"Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman / Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Buhari Should Resign, Allow Osinbajo Become President – Opinion Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Reason Why President Buhari Does Not Allow Osinbajo To Travel? by Blackberrybabes: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
There are 196 countries in the world. I in my wild thoughts feel that President Buhari is fulfilling a lifelong childhood dream of his to visit all the countries on earth. He has visited 29 out of 196, that means 167 countries to go. Expect more visits to the remaining countries on the list and maybe he will travelling to Mars as well.

That is what "Change" means to President Buhari - the ability to visit all the countries of the world for free without selling a single Cow.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/could-this-be-reason-why-president.html

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why President Buhari Does Not Allow Osinbajo To Travel? by Blackberrybabes: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
see the list of all the countries he has traveled to

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why President Buhari Does Not Allow Osinbajo To Travel? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
I dont know why the mods are hiding this thread

See Augusta Uwamanzu being celebrated on Fox Tv, the world most racist TV

https://www.nairaland.com/3044738/nigerian-teen-augusta-uwamanzu-nna-accepted#44639591

Back to the question. Op if you ask me, na who I go ask?

Lets pray for bubu. whether we like it or not he is the presido, what ever decision he makes affect all of us, for good and for bad. So let us pray that he makes the right decision...

Meanwhile I remain proudly 5% and a progressive wailer

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why President Buhari Does Not Allow Osinbajo To Travel? by Ezedon(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
The greatest tourist, he is using all these trips to embezzle his own money
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why President Buhari Does Not Allow Osinbajo To Travel? by yarimo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
So the money is also his? If Yes buhari til 2023 if no buhari til 2023
Ezedon:
The greatest tourist, he is using all these trips to embezzle his own money
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why President Buhari Does Not Allow Osinbajo To Travel? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

There are 196 countries in the world. I in my wild thoughts feel that President Buhari is fulfilling a lifelong childhood dream of his to visit all the countries on earth. He has visited 29 out of 196, that means 167 countries to go. Expect more visits to the remaining countries on the list and maybe he will travelling to Mars as well.

That is what "Change" means to President Buhari - the ability to visit all the countries of the world for free without selling a single Cow.

With this Stupid news/ joke/ whatever you expect people to be visiting your blog? Grow sense nigga,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wektas Unable To Defend All The Evidence Against Saraki / Apc Sponsored The Occupy Nigeria protest When Gej Increased Fuel Price. / Saraki Summons Alfas & Ulamas For Prayers Ahead Of His CCT Trial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.