Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? (958 Views)

Solutions As To Why We Get Disapproved By Adsense / Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day / Why Your Google Adsense May Be Rejected Or Disapproved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by Saucekide25(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello Guys... Please who has experienced such stuff before on his Adsense account?

I bought a Nigerian Adsense account from someone(Will release his name later) and after 24hours i saw a Disapproval Mail from Google Adsense on the same gmail Account which i used to collect the account from him (i have neva used it to apply for Google Adsense Before)

He also claims to Have gotten the Account Approved the day before i bought it.

Please i want to know how and why this is possible @all webmasters on Nairaland before i take my next line of action.

Tnx.

Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by banjicom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
U better find a way to take back your money from the guy. The site the seller used to get that adsense account approved has been blacklisted by Google.

Am sorry there is nothing u can do except if u use another domain name and website.
Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by Saucekide25(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
banjicom:
U better find a way to take back your money from the guy. The site the seller used to get that adsense account approved has been blacklisted by Google.

Am sorry there is nothing u can do except if u use another domain name and website.

Tnx boss for your input, while i wait for other gurus, i appreciate.
Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by 100ksalescom(m): 5:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Chai see bad market.
That's why I fear all those bulk sellers of adsense.
Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by maxdozie(m): 5:13am On Apr 14, 2016
seems you and i are in the same position ... bought mine and after 24hours at the dot it got disapproved .... am thinking we bought it from the same person
Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by akinjuly77(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2016
I sold adsense account for my client and his still enjoying it wink
Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by Saucekide25(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2016
maxdozie:
seems you and i are in the same position ... bought mine and after 24hours at the dot it got disapproved .... am thinking we bought it from the same person

Ok.. Pm the number and the name of the person to me
Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by maxdozie(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Saucekide25:

Ok.. Pm the number and the name of the person to me

I sent u a text on whatsapp ..

Wanna be sure bro
Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by Saucekide25(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Bosses.... I still await more of your comments... Tnx a lot, just want to get to the root cause and know what to do.
Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by Saucekide25(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2016
maxdozie:

I sent u a text on whatsapp ..

Wanna be sure bro

Aiit.
Re: Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? by FincoApps(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Didn't they give the reasons for disapproval ?

(1) (Reply)

Change.org Petition: Let Nigerians Receive Funds With Paypal / Mmm Script / Affordable Linux Shared Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.