Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Solutions As To Why We Get Disapproved By Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Solutions As To Why We Get Disapproved By Adsense (686 Views)

Adsense Account Approved Only To Be Disapproved The Next Day / Why Your Google Adsense May Be Rejected Or Disapproved / Adsense Account Got Disapproved After Full Approval? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions As To Why We Get Disapproved By Adsense by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
This thread is a discussion thread about sharing ideas about getting adsense approved.
Therefore, i will encourage every adsense users to contribute immensely to this thread.

What is adsense.?
Adsense is a popular and best Advertising network in both reliability and payment. Due to numerous applications and overcrowdness of users, Google have now increased their policy and strictness. Every dick, Tom and Harry wants to own a fully approved adsense account. Even a secondary school leaver who by chance got access to Mobile phone and Computer used to surf the Internet wants Adsense (not need but want).

I have come to observe that virtually every blog in Nigeria has same article. Why are we fond of copying other people's article?
Blog A is the original poster of an article, but before you what's up, your content has been reproduced on 90% of other blogs. The painful part is that, these copy and pasters dont make add something unique to the article. They dont even modify the content they copied.

If you think am not saying the truth, search this article on google "Etisalat 4g lte now active". You will notice all the websites in the search results contains SAME TOPIC HEADINGS and SAME CONTENTS.
How on earth are we going to get approved?

As if that is not enough, you will see a website with title "NO 1 BEST WEBMASTERS PORTAL" yet have no good traffic source neither are they NO 1000 when it comes to webmastering tips. Some of the owners of this website owners dont know how to echo out "HELLO WORLD" in most web programming languages.
How will such of these websites be approved for adsense?
when they copy contents posted by other webmasters abroad onto their website

Without much stories, let me briefly discuss various adsense Disapproval emails and their fixes.
Re: Solutions As To Why We Get Disapproved By Adsense by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Emails From Adsense And Possible Solutions.

1). Insufficient Content
If you are the type that do receive such a mail from adsense, then you are not alone. Most recent bloggers have turned adsense to nightmare for OTHERS. What insufficient content in this context means is that;
1) Your article doesn't add significance to other write-ups when searched because zillions of such have been published.
2) Even if your articles are unique and distinct, you don't have much of them on your blog.
3) Your articles might contain too many images, videos and flash related contents making it difficult for Adsense Crawler to know what your blog entails.
4) Wrong Niche type.

Solutions
1) Avoid copying and pasting.
Let me use myself as case study, i have an article like this posted here on my blog but with different TITLE and contains no similar CONTENT with this.
You have the power to change the world.
Even if the subject you wish to write about has been published by several authors, still do everything to be unique. Your TITLE and CONTENTS should be different from other authors.
2) Write lengthy posts. Some bloggers are habitual in going straight to the point of writing a TOPIC without giving an introductory information about your write-up.
I started my post here on NL with "what is adsense", "brief reasons why applications are rejected" etc before going to the purpose of my write-up. If it was to be other writers, they jump straight to "ADSENSE REJECTION MESSAGES and Solutions". The reason for this is to allow the crawler bot know what your blog is all about by search important & unique keywords. It gives a full description of your blog too and improves search engine optimization ranking.
3) Have a minimum of about 40 - 50 minimum posts non-copied.
4) Write all you know about a topic irrespective of its arrangement. Never exclude any point out in your article.
If you notice your article will be too lengthy, make a redirect to RECOMMEND your readers to visit before continuing.
5) Before publishing your work, proofread your contents and check for grammatical errors and word spellings.
6) Avoid incessant and unnecessary image, video and flash attachment to your posts.

1 Like

Re: Solutions As To Why We Get Disapproved By Adsense by biuti(f): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Great. Following

(1) (Reply)

PVMagazine Ltd is Hiring [Applicants Must Reside in Owerri, Imo State] / I Need A Blog Designer / 3years Old Verified Naija Adsense Account For Sale With $63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.