Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? (17728 Views)

Return Fayemi's N1.5bn Donation To Your Campaign, Ekiti PDP Tells Buhari / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by jude33084(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
Must all Edo State Governors be ugly ?

This forum is for adults undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by iceberryose(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
Your already in Egypt by being governed by Adams.

What are his achievements so far?.
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?? DID YOU SEE PUBLIC SCHOOLS BEFORE ADAMS CAME. CHECK OUT RING ROAD BEFORE AND NOW YOU'D BE WOWED. NOR TALK AGAIN ABEG

#NobodysFriend

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by elitejosef: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Aurthor: Goodluck Osama Ogbeide

I am not a Politician, if I want to play it, I will drop my writing pen and wear d political Agbada...Not becuz i am from same place with deputy Governor...D truth is dat, we can't count or write down d monumental achievements of D Comrade Governor, without commending d Deputy Governor...If a man is not a failure, his wife can't also be...SAYS GOODLUCK D WRITER.......

You couldn't 've have said it better Goodluck. I stand by same assertion that, Oshiomhole and Odubu achieved all developmental feats together in Edo State.......so, credit must also go to Odubu in the monumental achievements of this government.

#onodubu2016istand
Project ESTA: THE Odubu Project.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Mufasa27(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Apc/oshiomole , your days are numbered in edo state

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by EbukaFran: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2016
seunlayi:
BREEZE IS BLOWING AND WE CAN START SEEING THINGS AND EXPECT MORE AS BUHARI CONTINUE TO DISAPPOINT THE ELECTORATE

Alagba Reuben

You are too old for this nonsense

You are just a few years younger than Buhari

Time is going for you sir

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Basketofficial(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2016
AntiWailer:
Must all Edo State Governors be ugly ?

Na wetin i wan post be that.........any way #pdp should take over#

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2016
iceberryose:
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?? DID YOU SEE PUBLIC SCHOOLS BEFORE ADAMS CAME. CHECK OUT RING ROAD BEFORE AND NOW YOU'D BE WOWED. NOR TALK AGAIN ABEG

#NobodysFriend
I was in Benin last year and that state is in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2016
jude33084:

Stop wearing dark and opaque glasses to move around? cheesy

Open ya eyes when moving ok?
What is funny?, list his achievements so far for me.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by erunz(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
elitejosef:

Shop what. Are u kiddingme
Na that Bill board be our shoprite since 2013

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Ekeneegwu(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2016
oshoo...so ugly ...

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by AntiWailer: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2016
jude33084:

This forum is for adults undecided

where is the adult content ?

Jude : Born 30th March 1984.

You are really old.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by martineverest(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2016
erunz:
Am from Edo, Ize iyamu is my friend, #thefutureisnow
from your name,Eromoselé, no doubt that u are from pdp region of Edo state

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by elitejosef: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Thats all
Click like if you want him n share if u dont

2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by callMeAlpha(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2016
I am from Edo state, plz who is Ize-Iyamu,I heard he scored against bacar xterday undecided undecided
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by martineverest(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2016
thiagoneves:
keep quiet there. Which Egor? What part of Egor are you from? You're not an Edo indigene so stop meddling in the affairs of Edo people. No one wants Ize Iyamu in case you don't know, it's either Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri or Edo state is going back to APC. Ize Iyamu and Lucky Igbinedion destroyed Edo state.
just the plain truth.....edebiri first, apc second....wicked oshiomole is far better than super-devil iyamu
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2016
This yolobas , you people don't learn. I've said this before and I will say it again. SS and SE is PDP period. If you like come here and be claiming edolite. Make una come on ground come claim Edo. APC is dead in Edo state after this dark devil is thrown out.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by hrhobi1(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Jirate:
I am 100% Edo from Egor, if PDP gives their Ticket to Ize Iyamu, I will Vote for Him. The Man is a Winner any Day, he left PDP and even with Anenih still in PDP, they couldn’t Win any Ward in the last gubernatorial Election. He came back and the Party has Started Winning.
Oshiomhole is Sore Afraid of this Guy, hence the continuous Verbal Attacks. Majority of Edo South people wants Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu and I pray he wins Both the Primary and the real Election in September, Amen.

Ize-iyamu is a common criminal who ought to be in Jail. A Gangster and a political thief.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by erunz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
hrhobi1:

Ize-iyamu is a common criminal who ought to be in Jail. A Gangster and a political thief.
what about Ameachi
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
I pity every youth in Edo state that's still supporting PDP or APC...broz focus on your life and leave politicians alone. in 2007 my elder bro. suffered his life just to make sure Oshomole won his polling unit now my elder bro. is very broke unmarried and Oshomole is RICH with a beautiful wife. my bro. lost all his school documents and I lost mine too because of the fight during the election. #NoHate #SupportYourself leave politicians alone tomorrow Oshomole and Ize iyamu will be best of friends again use your brain sir!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by butanep(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
The end shall justify the means.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by macino1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jirate:
I am 100% Edo from Egor, if PDP gives their Ticket to Ize Iyamu, I will Vote for Him. The Man is a Winner any Day, he left PDP and even with Anenih still in PDP, they couldn’t Win any Ward in the last gubernatorial Election. He came back and the Party has Started Winning.
Oshiomhole is Sore Afraid of this Guy, hence the continuous Verbal Attacks. Majority of Edo South people wants Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu and I pray he wins Both the Primary and the real Election in September, Amen.
Your submission is purely generalization. Ize Iyamu is a mistake APC is waiting for PDP to make. Edebiri will go far than the pastor if given the ticket. I am for good governance: not for APC or PDP.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by 2sydoflyf(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
elitejosef:

Aurthor: Goodluck Osama Ogbeide

I am not a Politician, if I want to play it, I will drop my writing pen and wear d political Agbada...Not becuz i am from same place with deputy Governor...D truth is dat, we can't count or write down d monumental achievements of D Comrade Governor, without commending d Deputy Governor...If a man is not a failure, his wife can't also be...SAYS GOODLUCK D WRITER.......

You couldn't 've have said it better Goodluck. I stand by same assertion that, Oshiomhole and Odubu achieved all developmental feats together in Edo State.......so, credit must also go to Odubu in the monumental achievements of this government.

#onodubu2016istand
Project ESTA: THE Odubu Project.
No need Odubu will not get APC ticket. Not when Oshiomhole is still the governor and leader of the party.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Quelme: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Oshiomole isn't afraid of ize-iyamu or any other PDP Edo members.

They PDP re the ones who re afraid of him, that's why whenever you tune to ITV, all you watch re PDP and their members from ize-iyamu to the least lambasting not Apc, but oshiomole. so, who is afraid of who?

Mind you, from inception, PDP Edo state has never had a problem with Ac/Acn/Apc but oshiomole. what does that tells you.

Eze-iyamu knows the worth and capabilities of his former master, oshiomole, that's why he is presently not putting his money into his campaign but instead waiting for igbinedion's to come fund it for him.
you remind of that good for nothing TV station, ITV... Pathetic programmes
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Aliyeous(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
ya its one of d criteria
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Slymonster(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
erunz:
Na that Bill board be our shoprite since 2013

lol most of you don't know there was a court order to stop that..I don't need to tell you who did that...you know the family. mmm as em nva make money from there own
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by comos: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Copee:
I am from Auchi. I am not voting Ize Iyamu or any PDP member.

Auchi people are the Boko Haram of Edo state

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by thiagoneves: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
martineverest:
just the plain truth.....edebiri first, apc second....wicked oshiomole is far better than super-devil iyamu
God bless you. I hate when people who have not even lived in Edo state before will start saying things they don't know.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by luluosas(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jirate:

Tell me the state of Teachers' house now, which Lucky Igbinedion (the son of the soil) claimed mammy water resides and therefore abandoned it? Any good thing done there by Oshiomhole who is a stranger? Tell me my brother.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by iokpebholo: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
comos:

Auchi people are the Boko Haram of Edo state
your head dey there. Confirmed zombie no him dem b
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by EDUECO(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jirate:
PDP in Edo state is synonymous with mediocrity and ineptitude! Probably you are a friend or a family member of Ize-Iyamu! PDP as a party cannot rule Edo in the next twenty years! # PDP Has Forgotten Its Actions &Inactions In Edo,But Voters Have Not Forgotten!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
So Oshiomhole thinks Dangote invested in Edo state because of friendship ?

How dull can someone be ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Plots To Remove Dogara, Others - Linus Okorie / Uche Nwosu Attracts Unusual Crowd During Local Government Tour in Imo / Buhari And APC Three And Half Year Score Card Part 1: Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.