Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? (17547 Views)

Return Fayemi's N1.5bn Donation To Your Campaign, Ekiti PDP Tells Buhari / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by EDUECO(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
I'm an Edolite, I'm not ize-iyamu's friend.

So which Edo people been his friend is he talking about?

#NeverAgain shall we return to Egypt.
The charlatans or conmen think Edolites are gullible people,Edolites still have in their photographic memories the actions and inactions of the PDP era! #Forward ever,backward never!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by EDUECO(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
thiagoneves:
Pastor Ize Iyamu is a big time thief. He and Lucky igbinedion looted Edo state dry for 8yrs. He's being supposed by the igbinedion family to continue from where they stopped. If PDP really wants to win in Edo state then they should give the ticket to Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri. Failure to do so means that APC is retaining Edo state after Oshiomole's exit. It's either Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri or APC will continue from where they stopped.
Those whose sole trade is thievery or banditry (whether political or otherwise) lack common sense not to talk of scarce sense!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by hrhobi1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
erunz:
what about Ameachi

Wetin concern me and Ameachi?? I dey yarn about the thief wey dey near me u dey yarn Ameachi.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by erunz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
hrhobi1:

Wetin concern me and Ameachi?? I dey yarn about the thief wey dey near me u dey yarn Ameachi.
Abeg show me the court wen prove say, e be thief
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by hrhobi1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
erunz:
Abeg show me the court wen prove say, e be thief

My broda If u dey wait or expect any nigerian court to judge these thieves then u go wait till thy kingdom come. If u like vote Ize-iyamu na ur choice.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by imokings: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oshomole talks too much, He can't even bring ordinary Shopping mall to d people of Edo state like other of is co-governors and is everywhere chanting rubbish..........Oshomole give us Shoprite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Jirate(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
thiagoneves:
keep quiet there. Which Egor? What part of Egor are you from? You're not an Edo indigene so stop meddling in the affairs of Edo people. No one wants Ize Iyamu in case you don't know, it's either Solomon Iyobosa Edebiri or Edo state is going back to APC. Ize Iyamu and Lucky Igbinedion destroyed Edo state.

"Ward 7", Uselu Shell Precisely.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by Jirate(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
jude33084:

You call this man a pastor?! shocked

May God forgive you angry angry angry

Forgive Me?....... For saying “I Will Vote for His Servant”?, that is Ok. I Love the Lord and I know He Loves Me Too.
His Steadfast Love Never Ceases and His Mercies Never Come to an End, They Are New Every Morning……. Lam 3:22-23 (RSV)
Honestly, I Can’t Wait to Vote a Pastor into Dennis Osadebey Avenue, Let Say I am Tired of the “Demonic Arrangement” Currently on Ground.
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? by erunz(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2016
hrhobi1:

My broda If u dey wait or expect any nigerian court to judge these thieves then u go wait till thy kingdom come. If u like vote Ize-iyamu na ur choice.
ize iyamu is my choice,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto / Mahmood Yakubu: Sensitive Election Materials Will No Longer Be Kept With CBN / How Youths Discovered Peter Obi – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.