Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada (16706 Views)

PDP Clears Ifeanyi Ubah For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election / Tribunal: Wada May Return As Kogi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ernecy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
ellapius:
i did my NYSC in kogi.that state os backward in everytin. wada should go and do something else abeg
look for a better word than backward. I served they too, it's worse than that..
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by swagzofroyalty(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Food Don Done for the legal luminaries! I am here to learn and listen to arguments, propositions and oppositions!
Both Wada & Bello are only wasting their time.
The deputy to the late Governor Elect is the rightful candidate in that he was the constitutional alternative to the deceased!
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
ernecy:
look for a better word than backward. I served they too, it's worse than that..
its really backward dear where should i start from
is it thw road,light,or poverty,insecurity,high cost of living. to even rent an apartment no be hwre ooo.i mean it wada should leave there
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bobnotrouble:

Or he should be sent to Prison for arresting the desired development of the Confluence State.
he should go into farming or trade. so he can feel the pain his people are going tru

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
fieldmarshal001:
how does the backwardness of the state relate to him being the winner of the election? The mandate is his and that's what matters.
if he was rigged out.then he must have rigged his way this far to the tribunal.am not saying he should not challengethe result. cos one man died and he is the left over.i mean the people. knows wada is not the man they want. so instead of imposing himsef on them .he should go find somtin else doin.maybe enrol for english classes so he can qualify to run for senate.
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
yinkslinks:
my baby bello wont do better with 3 wives. how far u don get job?
lols ........no not yet that is am doing business for now.
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
eDeity:
Which state are you from pls?
my state is not important here in this mata.my take is this niaja backward yes,but kkgi state in nigeria is more than backward then.
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
mrodogu:

madam u said kogi is backward in everything? what do u have to say to ur brown zinks state?
mrodogu:

madam u said kogi is backward in everything? what do u have to say to ur brown zinks state?
mrodogu:

my state is not brown zink sir.kogi is bakward.in
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Acidosis:

You forgot to tell us your state madam
u dont need to know my state on thos matter o just asked my boo and he asked me to reply u in this manner.
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by yinkslinks(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
chineke sweetie i was hoping to see a damsel on your profile but i got the shock of my life grin grin grin grin grin grin pls kindly whatsapp me on 08100392181.
ellapius:
lols ........no not yet that is am doing business for now.
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by Acidosis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
ellapius:
u dont need to know my state on thos matter o just asked my boo and he asked me to reply u in this manner.

What's boo?
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by orisa37: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wada is crying. Please let Justice be seen done.
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

What's boo?
smiles........u dont need to no that too.its like u like to ask question...ibwould av given u a good mark if u were in my ppa class in kogi
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by ellapius(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
yinkslinks:
chineke sweetie i was hoping to see a damsel on your profile but i got the shock of my life grin grin grin grin grin grin pls kindly whatsapp me on 08100392181.
lols.....ok i will save ur number and chat u up.pls keep our knowing on business and friendship.any other tin i wont.to avoid rudeness from me
Re: Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada by yinkslinks(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hahahaha funny i dont chase after women, got no time for that. I am busy making money grin grin grin grin
ellapius:
lols.....ok i will save ur number and chat u up.pls keep our knowing on business and friendship.any other tin i wont.to avoid rudeness from me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nana Shettima's Christmas Gifts To Christian Widows (Photos) / Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages / Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.