Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post (34010 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by NwabekeyiSimeon: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
Presidiotbuhari:
Who on his or her right senses would want to quote an endangered SPECIE from benue state? You are already a laughing stock and most ridiculed fellow on this forum, hence no sane person dignify a shameless thing like u with a mention or response. Pathetic being
[/s]

Nonsense
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by BrainyDesk(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2016
SmartMugu:

Your comment is noted, Orubebe.
You wicked how can you call him orubebe
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by jojosweet(f): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2016
Ijaya123:

You and your likes really don't have any intelligent contribution to make on any political thread on nairaland again.

So shallow minded that all that is left is the predictable derogatory name-calling, hurling insults and senseless wailing. Most sensible people rarely bother about your type again.
Translation u are insensible.
If this is the best of opposition your type of youths can offer, then the future is indeed bleak.

Bunch of wailing buffoons.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by TheSociopath(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2016
Oga Okon, if you want common sense, coman collect it
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by jojosweet(f): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Ijaya123:

You and your likes really don't have any intelligent contribution to make on any political thread on nairaland again.

So shallow minded that all that is left is the predictable derogatory name-calling, hurling insults and senseless wailing. Most sensible people rarely bother about your type again.

If this is the best of opposition your type of youths can offer, then the future is indeed bleak.

Bunch of wailing buffoons.
so u mean u are most definitely insensible to have replied him.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Kindly help me ask him, in most part of the world today, successful businessmen are the once that rules, Dangotes, Otedolas, Adenuga, Ben Bruce etc not someone who has not been able to lead a company successful in d last 25yrs or even his family successful.

lolz!!! The silverbird group is Nigeria's largest entertainment conglomerate and it was built by BMB!!! He is now a senator and come 2020 would be Governor of Bayelsa state.Suck on it.He will continue to attack the APC on twitter much more than your Omojuwa's and Ogundamisi did to GEJ
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by ministeriallist: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Jacobokwusi:
Hahahaha, does that mean he is afraid of d young that is aiming at being d next IG sen.?
Okon is the common sense comedian. Lol
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by slap1(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
measideyhere:
mehn d okon guy funny...lol @ okon morray struees

I'm telling you! grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Krossbow123: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=focus7 post=44683876]While the likes of Okon and Bem Bruce mocks Buhari's every move, Buhari is moving forward fixing Nigeria which Jonathan contributed in creating. One of the thing Buhari went to China for is to sign for the fund to provide a rail project for the SS something Jonathan cannot boast of a project he successfully executed for his people in his six year in power. Meanwhile Ben Bruce should go and rescue Bayelsa civil servant from starvation. Nobody told u that GEJ started d moves, that buhari is trying to continue from where GEJ stopped? Receive sense
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by wazobiaN9(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
U mean "The Dullard Of The Tribe Of Daura" travelled to China with tax payers money just to learn kung-fu?? Okon we wee not take this..

I repeat, WE WEE NOT TAKE THIS

i remember this moniker during the election days... bee something oh rubbish!

you have come out of your dark alley to sting and die.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by mapet: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Where was your common sense when lagos-calabar rail project was removed from the budget by your colleagues?

You are asking a question too far for him to comprehend. Let us start by asking him

1. where his common sense has vamoosed to when Bayelsa State (his home state and constituency) is owing 5 MONTHS salary, yet the common sense buffoon wanted to raise food aid for Osun (who is now owing 1month)

2. Where was his common sense when Bayelsa was paying myriads of Ghost worker salaries.......(PEJ was top ghost worker) or how do you explain a Bayelsa state with 1.7million people on N6.5b monthly salary, when Lagos was on N6.3?

But what do we know. His people are contented with such leaders and obviously will reject a rail line, because they will rather choose hardship from their leaders rather than liberty from a "Northerner"
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by mapet: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Just give him the chance, in 2019, he will prove u wrong!

The chance he was given DG @NTA what did he do with it?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by mapet: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
amaechi1:

basingstoke: :
Dullard of daura ? that is an insult, he is now THE DULLARD OF NIGERIA. daura is too small. later he will be the dullard of africa. Yeye president

The "dullard of Nigeria" is useful than PHD holder in zoology who does not know that stealing is corruption. Talk more of his "yam and goat" theory. I am quite sure that his supervisors during his studies will be ashamed of him as a student.

Bros,

GEJ does not have a PHD! Anybody can choose to you any prefix like "Dr" used for GEJ, but a man that his whole PHD thesis is still unaccessible after over 10years surjourn on the programme?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
wazobiaN9:

i remember this moniker during the election days... bee something oh rubbish!

you have come out of your dark alley to sting and die.
"Sting & Die ke?? Bee doesn't sting & die anymore, it stings & Live...
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Kennedymac:
make i buy land e fit make fp oo grin grin
sell the plot
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by CHINNYZ(f): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2016
hollyayo:
kiss can I be ur sugar boy?
Hahahaha
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by farem: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2016
CHINNYZ:
My president ride on go and learn Kwan-fu to fight kwaraption jare cheesy

You mean KWARAption?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by mapet: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2016
tivta:

Stealing is corruption? Yet you claim to be a graduate?

steal
/stēl/
noun
a bargain:
informal
"for $5 it was a steal"
an act of stealing something:
"New York's biggest art steal"
verb
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it:
"thieves stole her bicycle"
synonyms:
purloin, thieve, take, take for oneself, help oneself to, ... more
move somewhere quietly or surreptitiously:

cor·rup·tion
/kəˈrəpSH(ə)n/
noun
dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery:
"the journalist who wants to expose corruption in high places"
synonyms:
dishonesty, unscrupulousness, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, ... moreantonyms:
honesty
the process by which something, typically a word or expression, is changed from its original use or meaning to one that is regarded as erroneous or debased.

Now tell me how stealing is corruption

Chiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxooooooxxxxxxx!!!!!!!! O God of heaven and earth! It pleased you to give us this comic relief of a person shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have simply further exposed the level of stu.pidity of both you and GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Deepfreezer(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2016
focus7:
While the likes of Okon and Bem Bruce mocks Buhari's every move, Buhari is moving forward fixing Nigeria which Jonathan contributed in creating. One of the thing Buhari went to China for is to sign for the fund to provide a rail project for the SS something Jonathan cannot boast of a project he successfully executed for his people in his six year in power. Meanwhile Ben Bruce should go and rescue Bayelsa civil servant from starvation.
Buhari PA. answer me. Zombie.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by tivta(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

Chiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxooooooxxxxxxx!!!!!!!! O God of heaven and earth! It pleased you to give us this comic relief of a person shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have simple further exposed the level of stu.pidity of both you and GEJ
I blame the educational system, even with facts staring at your face you still refuse to see reason, no wonder the country is in the mess that it is...

Besides its people like you that believe that murder is manslaughter, really shameful...
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
U mean "The Dullard Of The Tribe Of Daura" travelled to China with tax payers money just to learn kung-fu?? Okon we wee not take this.. but u have taken it already cos he is already in chinko city. maybe next trip will be to japan all on our bills

I repeat, WE WEE NOT TAKE THIS
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by diegwu01: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

You are asking a question too far for him to comprehend. Let us start by asking him

1. where his common sense has vamoosed to when Bayelsa State (his home state and constituency) is owing 5 MONTHS salary, yet the common sense buffoon wanted to raise food aid for Osun (who is now owing 1month)

2. Where was his common sense when Bayelsa was paying myriads of Ghost worker salaries.......(PEJ was top ghost worker) or how do you explain a Bayelsa state with 1.7million people on N6.5b monthly salary, when Lagos was on N6.3?

But what do we know. His people are contented with such leaders and obviously will reject a rail line, because they will rather choose hardship from their leaders rather than liberty from a "Northerner"

He announced the donation his wardrobe allowance to Osun Workers to Spite the APC governor meanwhile, his State Governor owed Salaries.
Twitting away and denying The existence of the Calabar - Lagos rail Line in the Budget, a project that crosses his own Constituency, while the monies were cornered by the Northern guys
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Coming from a dumb muh'fuqa
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by sLentlover7778(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2016
BMB & Fayose are the reason why I still enjoy this government..
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by mapet: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
tivta:

I blame the educational system, even with facts staring at your face you still refuse to see reason, no wonder the country is in the mess that it is...

Besides its people like you that believe that murder is manslaughter, really shameful...

Bros,

My education traverse the system of 3 countries, so I wonder which one you put your blame on............that said, I am trying to return the favour, but I do not know if I should blame the educational system for someone that hardly put himself up for education
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by NorttGate: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u mean mr. Fresident Makai go learn am por kwan-fu to pight kwarapshun kwo? Kai, u wan kill am por fesin walahi talahi..
Nna you funny for this your engrish oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by bashydemy(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Lahotte:
Buhari is now a public disgrace...

Your father that is not a public disgrace has he ever meet his ward councilour not to talk hand shaken him... Nonsense.. Common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by amtaken(f): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2016
vanessaRN:
ealier today we posted about okon hillarious comment about President Buhari's china trip

click the link below if you missed it...
https://www.nairaland.com/3046308/photo-imeh-bishop-aka-okon

Our common sense Senator Ben Murray-Bruce tweets below lolz..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/ben-murray-bruce-reacts-to-okon-lagos.html

The Chinese are giving us some loan in RMB simple because they want us to put the money back into their system by importing from their country.

RMB is used only in China and flooding our economy with it won't make any difference because China is not the only place people import from and most of the Nigerian students in foreign schools are not in China.

Let's wait and see how the unpopular RMB will influence dollar fall.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by emmabucks: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
vanessaRN:
ealier today we posted about okon hillarious comment about President Buhari's china trip

click the link below if you missed it...
https://www.nairaland.com/3046308/photo-imeh-bishop-aka-okon

Our common sense Senator Ben Murray-Bruce tweets below lolz..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/ben-murray-bruce-reacts-to-okon-lagos.html

imeh Bishop umoh = IBU. are u sure he's not Mr ibu's younger brother from akwa ibom?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by atoleybaba(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
tivta:

Stealing is corruption? Yet you claim to be a graduate?

steal
/stēl/
noun
a bargain:
informal
"for $5 it was a steal"
an act of stealing something:
"New York's biggest art steal"
verb
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it:
"thieves stole her bicycle"
synonyms:
purloin, thieve, take, take for oneself, help oneself to, ... more
move somewhere quietly or surreptitiously:

cor·rup·tion
/kəˈrəpSH(ə)n/
noun
dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery:
"the journalist who wants to expose corruption in high places"
synonyms:
dishonesty, unscrupulousness, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, ... moreantonyms:
honesty
the process by which something, typically a word or expression, is changed from its original use or meaning to one that is regarded as erroneous or debased.

Now tell me how stealing is corruption
daft fellow stealing is a corrupt practice....d point u are trying to make is like saying stealing is not "a" sin......how old are u? U just disappointed me with d way u use dictionary. According to ur dictionary another word for corruption is fraud. Fraud is a deceptive act carried out for d purpose of unlawful gain like turning public funds to ur own....and turning public funds (which doesnt belong to u) to ur own without permission is called stealing(according) to ur dictionary.... Now hope u are schooled? If I hear u call buhari a dullard again. U will see what will do u. Olodo old man
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by atoleybaba(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

GEJ does not have a PHD! Anybody can choose to you any prefix like "Dr" used for GEJ, but a man that his whole PHD thesis is still unaccessible after over 10years surjourn on the programme?
most of them don't knw.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by atoleybaba(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

You have simple further exposed the level of stu.pidity of both you and GEJ
he will come out and call buhari a dullard oo...I don't know which kind school that guy go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu / Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.