Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer (2282 Views)

Software Testers Interview Questions With Answers-part1 / Software Engineer/developer Interview Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by Aphatech: 12:25am On Apr 14, 2016
1) What is SEO and introduce its types?
Search engine optimization or SEO is a process of keep changing the position of a web page or website in a search engine results by using keywords or phrases.
Two Types of SEO are:
On Page Optimization
Off Page Optimization
2) What are the SEO tools do you use?
The SEO tools that I use are Google analytic, keyword search, Alexa, open site explorer, Google Webmaster.
3) What do you mean by Backlink?
The incoming links to your website or webpage is referred as Backlink.
4) What are out bound Links?
The outbound links are our website links to other webpage or website.
5) Can you tell me something about Googlebot?
To index a webpage Google uses the Googlebot software. Caching, Crawling and indexing of a webpage are done through Googlebot by collecting details from that webpage.

6) What is Cross linking and what are the function of Cross linking?
Cross linking is used to refer the process of linking one site to another site and provide a way to allow the accessing to it.
It provides the users with reference sites that consists the content related to the search.
It doesn’t need to be owned by the same person as it provides the methods that have been built on the Internet.
It serves the purpose to display the page on the search engines using search engine optimization techniques and methods.
The site ranking is calculated on the basis of the relevance of the sites and then it is reflected on the search engine.
It uses SEO tools that provide reciprocal links and inbound links that can be used as our SEO.
7) What is the main purpose of using keyword in SEO?
Keyword is a single word, and while a combination of those keywords makes phrases. These keywords or phrases are used by the search engines to populate the subjects over the internet. Search engine stores keywords in the database, and when search is done, it will come up with the best possible match.
cool Can you mention the functions of body content relevance?
Whenever there is a text that does not have images on the web page is referred as body content relevance or non-image text. It helps in good optimization of the sites and also to improve your ranking in the search engine.
9) What are Spiders, Robots and Crawlers and what are their functions?
Spiders, robot and crawler, they are all same and referred by different names. It is a software program that follows, or “Crawls” different links throughout the internet, and then grabs the content from the sites and adds to the search engine indexes.
10) What does it mean if nothing appears on doing search on the domain?
On doing search on your domain and if nothing appears then there are three possibilities.
May be the site is banned by search engines
May be no index by search engines
Some canonical issues
11)What is keyword stemming?
The process of finding out the root word from the search query is referred as keywords stemming.
12) Name some SEO blogs that you frequently read?
Jimboykins
Search Engine Land
SEOSmarty
MOZ
Search Engine Journal
13) What do you mean by Cloaking?
Cloaking is a deceptive way of optimizing search. In this technique a different content will be searched by the search engine than what is presented or searched by the users.
14) How many types of Meta Tags are there in SEO and what are their characters limits?
There are two types Meta tags in SEO.
Description Meta tag with 150 characters limits
Keyword Meta tag with 200 characters limits
15) How many characters limits in Title tag?
We can add 70 characters in title tag.
16) What is Google Sandbox?
Google sandbox is an imaginary area where new websites and their search rating are put on hold until they prove worthy for ranking. In other words, it checks the standard of the website.
17) Tell me something about Black Hat SEO?
In order to get a high ranking in search engine result page, websites go for various methods and techniques which are characterized by two categories. One method that is acceptable by search engine guidel

#TeamNCT cares
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by Aphatech: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Check my signature to read more
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by Aphatech: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
SEO is important!!! Read and gain something
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by Aphatech: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Read and learn
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by Lmaomen1(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2020
I have read all this information and want to note that it is very interesting, but needs updating. However, some things have changed at the moment and we need to take into account all these nuances. My cousin and I have a joint website that we try to promote regularly. The higher the site traffic, the more users there are. We mainly ask for help from SEO professionals at seomarketingtech.com which increases the traffic to our site in a very short time. I want to say that their work speaks for itself. At first, our site had almost no popularity, but after a short time it began to flourish and now we have a huge number of visitors. We tried to do SEO marketing ourselves, but as I said above, all the subtleties and nuances that we don't know are very important
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by MeetWagon: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lmaomen1:
I have read all this information and want to note that it is very interesting, but needs updating. However, some things have changed at the moment and we need to take into account all these nuances. My cousin and I have a joint website that we try to promote regularly. The higher the site traffic, the more users there are. We mainly ask for help from SEO professionals at seomarketingtech.com which increases the traffic to our site in a very short time. I want to say that their work speaks for itself. At first, our site had almost no popularity, but after a short time it began to flourish and now we have a huge number of visitors. We tried to do SEO marketing ourselves, but as I said above, all the subtleties and nuances that we don't know are very important
Wow, I didn't even think SEO had that much of an impact on a site's success. I will keep this in mind in the future when I create my site, thank you
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by itamarzixuan: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
I would recommend you to read Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer before your 1on1 interview for a job in the SEO firm. Hope that you pass it.
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by aadiv: 12:57pm On May 06, 2021
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up Carl Daikeler founded Beachbody
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by aadiv: 12:29pm On May 08, 2021
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. who is Carl Daikeler
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by aadiv: 10:33am On May 09, 2021
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you Mr. Daikeler's profile
Re: Some SEO Interview Questions And Answer by aadiv: 9:53am On May 10, 2021
Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! the founder of Beachbody

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Nairaland Client I'm Working On / Why Does Anyone Never Talk About Front End Web Dev Or UX/UI Design Here / *****large Collection Of Programming Ebooks*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.