Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Final Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Final Lie (3213 Views)

Poll: According to JESUS Speeches, Did he Lie?

YES: 33% (4 votes)
No: 66% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {must Read} / The Prophetic Word On The Final Destiny Of Nigeria By Junior De Souza / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
"Surely, I come quickly." (Revelation 22:20)

The last words of Jesus in the Bible.

It has been  more than two thousand years, and Jesus has not come back, hence he did not come quickly. Therefore, this represents either proof of the falsehood of the Bible or that Jesus lied. And who represents the Great Liar in Christian thought? See "Jesus reveals himself."  shocked
Re: The Final Lie by noetic2: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
a. what does "come" mean?

b. what does "quickly" mean?
Re: The Final Lie by mamag3: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
What is the question?
Re: The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2009
Noetic please i cant get you and your question. .sincerely need you to arrange the word's and spellings for better reading,i knew you're asking something's here but cant really get you.
Re: The Final Lie by Abuzola(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
grin

funny
Re: The Final Lie by kshow1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2009
AND THE DEBATE CONTINUES grin
Re: The Final Lie by Maykelly(f): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

It has been more than two thousand years, and Jesus has not come back, hence he did not come quickly. Therefore, this represents either proof of the falsehood of the Bible or that Jesus lied. And who represents the Great Liar in Christian thought? See "Jesus reveals himself."  shocked

O you hypocrites, you can discern the face of the sky, but can you not discern  the signs of the times?  Mathew 16 verse 3
Re: The Final Lie by Nezan(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
[size=18pt]REPENT YE, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!![/size]
Re: The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
Christians are always claiming, “he’s the lamb”, “our savior”, “the king of peace”, “the embodiment of love”, amongst the many other names they associate with a loving, merciful nature. Jesus a nice guy? Not in my book. Nor in any other person’s who is capable of compassion and rationality. Let’s examine who the hell the Jesus character really is. calling Jesus’ “loving” nature a joke but so are the Christians who worship him. Jesus’ real mission to come to earth is to cause confussion.

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has “come not to send peace, but a sword.” Matthew 10:34

Jesus says, “Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace on earth! No, rather a sword lf you love your father, mother, sister, brother, more than me, you are not worthy of being mine. I ask you how can we love someone that we can not see or interact with? Love is an emotion pertaining to physical existence not to faithful ideologies, yet God threatens you with Death just because your love for your mother maybe stronger than your love for him. Matthew 10:34

Families will be torn apart because of Jesus. “Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." Matthew 10:21

Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Matthew 5:17

Do you think any normal human being accept all these many many nonsense?
Re: The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2009
[size=13pt]I have thought about and discussed the big questions of life many times and with many people. I have read many books and articles searching for the truth behind it all. These are my results. Do not think these thoughts are the final word; It is tentative. I will make mistakes but I will correct them when they are brought to my attention. My philosophy will be revised, expanded, corrected, and ammended until I pass away.

[/size]
Re: The Final Lie by banom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2009
@ OGAG4LUV,

please re arrange your typing outlay, your post is always interesting and intelligent but reading it is always an eye horror .
Re: The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2009
[size=40pt]I hate Religion. . .I hate Christianity. . .I hate Liers pretending they're truthful.the world is changing and i think we can make it a better place again?[/size]
Re: The Final Lie by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2009
you hate Christ not religion dude . . . demons control you so thats no surprise.
Re: The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2009
Well if you insist no need to start another source of arguement this time around.i make it clear and nobody force me so dont misunderstand me. Did i mention only ((Christ))?. . .huh?? or cant you read?. Anyway whenever i stumble across such kind of Useless post on me it makes me laugh even though i didn't mean to, simply because i knew how bad mouth has been your favourite hobbie in Religionism and mostly the Christianity. i state it clear and bold: [size=40pt]i Hate Religion. . .I hate Christianity . . .i hate Liers pretending they're truthful[/size]. so what are you up to?,calling me names doesn't make any difference.
Re: The Final Lie by hubreality(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2009
Because you're overly promotional in your own kind of stinking religion without knowing that. What the heck is this? Are you the only religious one here? Some even worship stones, stars, goats, and monkeys. Why trading your insults and trouble all over here?
Re: The Final Lie by kolaxy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2009
2 Peter 3:8–9 reads:

‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.’

So my friend, you are one of those delaying his coming wink
Re: The Final Lie by Maykelly(f): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2009
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20
Re: The Final Lie by Maykelly(f): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv

Lord Jesus Died for your sins

[size=20pt]I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. [/size] John 8:24
Re: The Final Lie by boomlogics: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2009
@ Ogaga may God Almighty forgive you.

Christians here lets pray for Ogaga.

Pray that God should have mercy on him.
Re: The Final Lie by Maykelly(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv, As you sleep let these words RING INTO YOUR EARS "Jesus Die for Me, Jesus Die for me
Re: The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:32am On Sep 08, 2009
There is not a truth existing which I fear. . .or would wish unknown to the whole world.Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man,i knew this you already understand but still yet,you're pretending to back up your Evil Doctrines.

The truth is, that the greatest enemies of the doctrine of Jesus are those,calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them to the structure of a system of fancy absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words. And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his Father, in the womb of a virgin will be classified with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these Nigerians will do away with this artificial scaffolding and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated Reformer of human errors.
Re: The Final Lie by Maykelly(f): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2009
FEAR HIM which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell cheesy cheesy cheesy . Matthew 10:28
Re: The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2009
The chance of going to hell is about the same as being impaled on a unicorn's horn.God is immaterial, invisible, transcendental--almost the same definition as 'nothing' so please go away with your Wrong Doctrine my dear. . . .i remain on my ground.

Catholics claim the Protestants are wrong. Protestants claim C
atholics are wrong. I agree with both groups in this matter. . . . . kiss kiss
Re: The Final Lie by babyme(f): 2:31am On Sep 09, 2009

It has been  more than two thousand years, and Jesus has not come back, hence he did not come quickly. Therefore, this represents either proof of the falsehood of the Bible or that Jesus lied. And who represents the Great Liar in Christian thought? See "Jesus reveals himself."  

okay lets  try it this way, with everything in life there is a constant, something to relate it to, something to make us no the begining from the end without those constants our life wold just be a big circle , u cant tell the begining of life and the ending of one, so if these is understood,
then you say why is god not here for he said 'surely i come quickly" but he aint here quickly, but wat IS quickly, u may define quickly as this, or webster may define it as that, BUT hu r u to determine wat his quickly meant, hes constant of quickly may be a billion years or two billion, for words like  quickly may be deffrienciated and variated according to  the user but let me make one thing clear words like COME IS A CONSTANT SO THEREFORE THERE IS NO CHANGING THAT, JESUS WILL COME,
Re: The Final Lie by Maykelly(f): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2009
babyme:

"Surely, I come quickly." (Revelation 22:20) and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work  

[b[size=15pt]]Behold, I come quickly[/b]: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. Revelation 22:7

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Revelation 22:12[/size]
Re: The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2009
Maykelly. . . You need a Holy Ghost Secret Decoder Ring to understand the Bible. Why are you this Difficult to put through? , please calm down and stop sharing like a machine responds, reason: all your sharing are from the bible,either you Qoute Verses or Chapter's despite all i told you to stop and make use of your brain. . .i study the Christian Bible too but while im i not sharing or qouting from IT?

C'mon use your brain Woman. . . . embarassed
Re: The Final Lie by Maykelly(f): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2009
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant   cheesy and mercy with them that love him  cheesy and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; Deuteronomy 7:9
Re: The Final Lie by opeoluwama(f): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
ogaga4luv, If u did not see the coming back of jesus before u die. someday u will either be resurrected to eternal condemnation or eternal rest of mind in the kingdom of God depending on how u lived ur life.
ALL THAT MATTERS MOST IS THAT RESPECT GOD AND KEEP TO HIS COMMANDMENTS AND THEN MAKE SURE U GOT JESUS IN UR LIFE FOR THIS IS THE GREATEST WILL OF GOD FOR MANKIND.
Re: The Final Lie by hubreality(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
satan will never tell Ogaga(his agent) and demons the true meaning and difference between Light and darkness, including the Resurrection power of Christ Jesus. Satan's only mission is to kill, steal and destroy. Widely crowned father of lies.
How on earth will any safe and sane person accept and be enslaved in darkness if not for it's ugly and evil mission.
Re: The Final Lie by Africankel(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2009
@ Post. . . I think you should "carefuly" study that portion of scripture before vormiting such words that'll destroy you. . . When you have a good case, I'll be here to talk about it.
Re: The Final Lie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2009
I believe—that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences. Dear Believer you are angry simply because the truth is bitter. . .You got Angry whenever you notice or see person saying the truth -?,tell me what are you Fabricking?huh. . . . .,I Fear no Man,Hiding God(s) Or some Death Guy(Jesus) the Loser. .i hate it when seeing Christians threatening of HELL or CAUSING he that Disagree with the Doctrine of Christianity.

Tell me. . .Im i the one who wrote the Bible?,go meet the authors and ask them why and why do they make mistakes in the bible and they expect people to swallow up their nonsense book?,when its been brainwashing alot of people.
Re: The Final Lie by kolaxy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2009
1 John 2:18-19 "Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us." sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World War 3 Is About To Start! - Tb Joshua / Is It True Our Salvation Is Really A Free Gift? No Strings? / A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.