Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery (3194 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / If You Don’t Produce Next Senate President, Muslim Will Emerge – Primate Ayodele / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by FxMasterz: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sahih Bukhari , Book 23, Number 329:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Someone came to me from my Lord and gave me the news (or good tidings) that if any of my followers dies worshipping none (in any way) along with Allah, he will enter Paradise." I asked, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft?" He replied, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft."

Sixfiguresmart and TenQ should kindly help them out.
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by AntiChristian: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Someone came to me from my Lord and gave me the news (or good tidings) that if any of my followers dies worshipping none (in any way) along with Allah, he will enter Paradise." I asked, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft?" He replied, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft."

I have said it before. You are ignorant. And this is not an abuse! You simply don't know. You just pick one hadith and you pass your judgement on it just like that?

All sins can be forgiven as Allah wishes except the sin of associating partners with Allah!
{Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin} [an-Nisa’ 4:48].

And He, may He be glorified, says (interpretation of the meaning):
{Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray} [an-Nisa’ 4:116].

And He, may He be glorified, says in Soorat al-Furqaan (interpretation of the meaning):
{And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.

And in Islamic tradition, some will enter Paradise after being punished for their sins in hell. This is well established so you just don't read one hadith and start passing judgment in ignorance!

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the people of Paradise enter Paradise and the people of Hell enter Hell, Allaah will say: ‘Whoever had a mustard-seed’s weight of faith in his heart, bring him out.’ So they will bring him out, and they will come out like burned skeletons, and they will turn into charcoal. They will be thrown into the River of Life, then they will grow like seeds growing in the silt left by a flood.”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do you not see how they emerge yellow and curved?”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6192) and Muslim (184).

2 – The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that they will change after they are brought forth from the Fire.

It was narrated from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said of the Jahannamiyyoon (those who had been in Hell) that they “would be brought forth from the Fire after having been in it. They will come out as if they are branches of sesame. Then they will go into one of the rivers of Paradise, where they will wash themselves, then they will emerge like sheets of paper.”
Narrated by Muslim (191).

3 – They will become like pearls, and Allaah will bestow His good pleasure upon them, and He will never be angry with them.
It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will say: ‘The angels have interceded, the Prophets have interceded and there is no one left but the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.’ Then He will take a handful from Hell, and will bring out people who never did any good and who will have turned into charcoal. He will throw them into a river on the outskirts of Paradise that is called the River of Life, and they will emerge like seeds in the silt carried by a flood. … They will emerge like pearls with jewels around their necks, and the people of Paradise will recognize them. These are the ones ransomed by Allaah, whom Allaah admitted to Paradise with no good deed that they did or sent on ahead. Then He will say: ‘Enter Paradise, and whatever you see is yours.’ They will say: ‘Our Lord, You have given us what You have never given to anyone else in creation.’ He will say: ‘You will have something better than that with Me.’ They will say, ‘O Lord, what could be better than this?’ He will say, ‘My good pleasure, for I will never be angry with you again.’”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (7002) and Muslim (183).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

I think everyone should ALL consider converting to Islam. See the condition for entering Paradise (all from the mouth of the greatest prophet of all ages)

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 329 :
Narrated by Abu Dhar

Although, this hadith may not be true BECAUSE Christians and Jews have most likely smuggled the hadith into Buhari's collection just like the satanic verses were smuggled into the Qur'an.

I can understand now why there is a Brothel in Islamic Paradise
A supermarket where you take your pick for sex from pictures (images)

Source: Jami’ at-Tirmidhi 2550, https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi:2550
Ali narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘Indeed in Paradise there is a market in which there is no buying nor selling- except for images of men and women. So whenever a man desires an image, he enters it (for sex).’”

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
U
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

I have said it before. You are ignorant. And this is not an abuse! You simply don't know. You just pick one hadith and you pass your judgement on it just like that?
Is the hadith FALSE or Misrepresented by Christians and Jews?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by AntiChristian: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
TenQ:

Is the hadith FALSE or Misrepresented by Christians and Jews?

You misrepresent hadiths or bring fabricated/weak ones for your judgement.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
TenQ:

I think everyone should ALL consider converting to Islam. See the condition for entering Paradise (all from the mouth of the greatest prophet of all ages)

Narrated by Abu Dhar

Although, this hadith may not be true BECAUSE Christians and Jews have most likely smuggled the hadith into Buhari's collection just like the satanic verses were smuggled into the Qur'an.

I can understand now why there is a Brothel in Islamic Paradise
A supermarket where you take your pick for sex from pictures (images)

Source: Jami’ at-Tirmidhi 2550, https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi:2550
Ali narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘Indeed in Paradise there is a market in which there is no buying nor selling- except for images of men and women. So whenever a man desires an image, he enters it (for sex).’”
Hahaha how can I convert so that I can commit sexual immorality the way that I like and eventually get into paradise?

Will it be possible to thigh a 6 year old girl there and have sex with a 9 year old like mohammed did?

I also want to know if it will be possible to meet the allah that allah prays to and also have allah pray to me like he prayed to mohammed.

Lastly, if I convert would it be possible for mohammed to kiss my penis like he did Hassan and Hussein, and can allah blow into into my vagina like he did Mary?

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

All sins can be forgiven as Allah wishes except the sin of associating partners with Allah!
{Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin} [an-Nisa’ 4:48].

And He, may He be glorified, says (interpretation of the meaning):
{Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray} [an-Nisa’ 4:116].

And He, may He be glorified, says in Soorat al-Furqaan (interpretation of the meaning):
{And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.

And in Islamic tradition, some will enter Paradise after being punished for their sins in hell. This is well established so you just don't read one hadith and start passing judgment in ignorance!

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the people of Paradise enter Paradise and the people of Hell enter Hell, Allaah will say: ‘Whoever had a mustard-seed’s weight of faith in his heart, bring him out.’ So they will bring him out, and they will come out like burned skeletons, and they will turn into charcoal. They will be thrown into the River of Life, then they will grow like seeds growing in the silt left by a flood.”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do you not see how they emerge yellow and curved?”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6192) and Muslim (184).

2 – The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that they will change after they are brought forth from the Fire.

It was narrated from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said of the Jahannamiyyoon (those who had been in Hell) that they “would be brought forth from the Fire after having been in it. They will come out as if they are branches of sesame. Then they will go into one of the rivers of Paradise, where they will wash themselves, then they will emerge like sheets of paper.”
Narrated by Muslim (191).

3 – They will become like pearls, and Allaah will bestow His good pleasure upon them, and He will never be angry with them.
It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will say: ‘The angels have interceded, the Prophets have interceded and there is no one left but the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.’ Then He will take a handful from Hell, and will bring out people who never did any good and who will have turned into charcoal. He will throw them into a river on the outskirts of Paradise that is called the River of Life, and they will emerge like seeds in the silt carried by a flood. … They will emerge like pearls with jewels around their necks, and the people of Paradise will recognize them. These are the ones ransomed by Allaah, whom Allaah admitted to Paradise with no good deed that they did or sent on ahead. Then He will say: ‘Enter Paradise, and whatever you see is yours.’ They will say: ‘Our Lord, You have given us what You have never given to anyone else in creation.’ He will say: ‘You will have something better than that with Me.’ They will say, ‘O Lord, what could be better than this?’ He will say, ‘My good pleasure, for I will never be angry with you again.’”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (7002) and Muslim (183).
Who Added The Diacritics To The Quran?

The oldest carbon dated copy of the quran is older than Mohammed.

In Arabic language the diacritics are letters, sounds and change the entire meaning of a word.

Muslims brag that the quran is preserved 100% and the same copy sent down by Gabriel is what they have today.

Take a look at the attachments. The oldest quran that predates Mohammed and the one in circulation now.

Now the questions are: Who decided what diacritics to use on a LETTER, not word?

Who added the diacritics?

Why did he add them to alter allah's word?

If Mohammed did not write the Quran and it was written about 25 years after he died. What BOOK did Jubril give to Mohammed? They said that he continued to receive revelations from Jubril when he was old. Was the BOOK given to Uthman or to Mohammed?

surah 10:39 In fact, they ˹hastily˺ rejected the Book without comprehending it and before the fulfilment of its warnings. Similarly, those before them were in denial. See then what was the end of the wrongdoers!

They accuse the Christians of having many Bibles, but what happened to the actual BOOK that Jubril gave to Mohammed? Where is it?

The Jews kept the Hebrew scriptures for 3550 years before Mohammed was born. Mohammed testified that the book with the Christians and Jews were from God in about 640 CE.

so, if the Jews and the Christians could keep their books even after so many invasions by superpowers, how come the caliphate that was never invaded unable to preserve at least a copy the original quran
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

I love it when you quote from their sources. AntiChristian is grilled. He is left in utter disarray. He was begin you not to involve us cos he knows that he will escape unhurt. cheesy cheesy

Antichristian, surah 6:154 Additionally, We gave Moses the Scripture, completing the favour upon those who do good, detailing everything, and as a guide and a mercy, so perhaps they would be certain of the meeting with their Lord.

Allah, the "WE" gave Moses the scriptures and the Muslims burned them. in all the islamic world, there is no record of the Torah given to Moses. The scrolls and all the sacred books. Since the 600 CE, Mohammed and subsequently the caliphate attacked nations and burned all the scriptures that they claim allah gave to Moses. If those were from allah, why no keep them and use them for comparison?

No nation has invaded the caliphate to destroy their artefacts and burn their masjids, but in all the masjids around arabia, no single manuscript of their acclaimed holy quran is found. They burn and keep on burning to conceal all the evidence. Asked them, where are the original manuscripts of the uthman's quran?

On the other hand, fragments of the Bible that was written thousands of years before mohammed was born continue to be found in Israel. In 1947 the dead sea scroll was discovered in a forgotten cave. Ladies and gentlemen, if any letter in that dead sea scroll had the amount of disparity as we have seen in the quran, so many people would have condemned christianity and ridiculed it. The saudi Arabians found 2500 errors in the quran already and are calling for rewriting of the quran.

But given the heap of debunked lies told in the quran and the uncovered fact that the old quran had no diacritic and contained nothing factual but what has already been written in the Hebrew scriptures by the Jews. There was nothing like revelation there in that manuscript. they do not want to sound out the content of that particular manuscript in Birmingham
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Ola260: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

U need work
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Aren't these hadiths self explanatory!?

Narrated by Abu Dhar

1. Does this particular hadith need a special interpretation?
2. What else do you think the hadith means?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ola260:

U need work
It's my hobby!
I do it to relax after a hard day work.

You may want to help me translate this.

Can you please honestly translate this Arabic sentence?

إِنَّ عيسى وَمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَتَهُۥ یُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِیِّۚ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَیۡهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسۡلِیمًا ۝٥

What does it say?
It is not the Qur'an o!

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I love it when you quote from their sources. AntiChristian is grilled. He is left in utter disarray. He was begin you not to involve us cos he knows that he will escape unhurt. cheesy cheesy

Antichristian, surah 6:154 Additionally, We gave Moses the Scripture, completing the favour upon those who do good, detailing everything, and as a guide and a mercy, so perhaps they would be certain of the meeting with their Lord.

Allah, the "WE" gave Moses the scriptures and the Muslims burned them. in all the islamic world, there is no record of the Torah given to Moses. The scrolls and all the sacred books. Since the 600 CE, Mohammed and subsequently the caliphate attacked nations and burned all the scriptures that they claim allah gave to Moses. If those were from allah, why no keep them and use them for comparison?

No nation has invaded the caliphate to destroy their artefacts and burn their masjids, but in all the masjids around arabia, no single manuscript of their acclaimed holy quran is found. They burn and keep on burning to conceal all the evidence. Asked them, where are the original manuscripts of the uthman's quran?

On the other hand, fragments of the Bible that was written thousands of years before mohammed was born continue to be found in Israel. In 1947 the dead sea scroll was discovered in a forgotten cave. Ladies and gentlemen, if any letter in that dead sea scroll had the amount of disparity as we have seen in the quran, so many people would have condemned christianity and ridiculed it. The saudi Arabians found 2500 errors in the quran already and are calling for rewriting of the quran.

But given the heap of debunked lies told in the quran and the uncovered fact that the old quran had no diacritic and contained nothing factual but what has already been written in the Hebrew scriptures by the Jews. There was nothing like revelation there in that manuscript. they do not want to sound out the content of that particular manuscript in Birmingham
Ask them for any direct copy of the Uthmanic Qur'an. It is NOT available or they are hiding it. What majority of the Muslims use now is the Hafs Qur'an (from Saudi government). Qur'an is only one had been their standard narrative until almost 36 different Arabic Qurans has been presented to them.

Unfortunately, they forget that the author of the Qur'an sometimes tell them the whole truth

1. Qur'an is the Words of Mohammed and not any God
Qur'an 69:40
Indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.

2. All Muslims will enter Hell Fire:

Qur'an 19:71-72
There is not one of you but shall come to it, that is, [but] shall enter Hell. That is an inevitability [already] decreed by your Lord, [something which] He made inevitable and [which] He decreed; He will not waive it.

Then We shall deliver those that feared Allah and leave the wrong-doers there on their knees

They've been doing everything to mistranslate the English version. Ayah 72 makes the lies in ayah 71 inconsistent.

I pray for grace for freedom for all Muslims especially in Nigeria
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Who Added The Diacritics To The Quran?

The oldest carbon dated copy of the quran is older than Mohammed.

In Arabic language the diacritics are letters, sounds and change the entire meaning of a word.

Muslims brag that the quran is preserved 100% and the same copy sent down by Gabriel is what they have today.

Take a look at the attachments. The oldest quran that predates Mohammed and the one in circulation now.

Now the questions are: Who decided what diacritics to use on a LETTER, not word?

Who added the diacritics?

Why did he add them to alter allah's word?

If Mohammed did not write the Quran and it was written about 25 years after he died. What BOOK did Jubril give to Mohammed? They said that he continued to receive revelations from Jubril when he was old. Was the BOOK given to Uthman or to Mohammed?

surah 10:39 In fact, they ˹hastily˺ rejected the Book without comprehending it and before the fulfilment of its warnings. Similarly, those before them were in denial. See then what was the end of the wrongdoers!

They accuse the Christians of having many Bibles, but what happened to the actual BOOK that Jubril gave to Mohammed? Where is it?

The Jews kept the Hebrew scriptures for 3550 years before Mohammed was born. Mohammed testified that the book with the Christians and Jews were from God in about 640 CE.

so, if the Jews and the Christians could keep their books even after so many invasions by superpowers, how come the caliphate that was never invaded unable to preserve at least a copy the original quran
I we even assume that Allah or Jubril dictated the Qur'an, does it make any sense to rearrange the chapters.

Who authorized the rearrangement? Was it Allah?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Hahaha how can I convert so that I can commit sexual immorality the way that I like and eventually get into paradise?

Will it be possible to thigh a 6 year old girl there and have sex with a 9 year old like mohammed did?

I also want to know if it will be possible to meet the allah that allah prays to and also have allah pray to me like he prayed to mohammed.

Lastly, if I convert would it be possible for mohammed to kiss my penis like he did Hassan and Hussein, and can allah blow into into my vagina like he did Mary?
The Qur'an, Hadiths and their Tafsirs is enough to COMPLETELY destroy all of Islam without any help from other sources!

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by AntiChristian: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
TenQ:

Narrated by Abu Dhar

If you read the others i posted up their your brain will be updated and resettled.
If not then you're irredeemably irreparable!

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Ola260: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
TenQ:

It's my hobby!

إِنَّ عيسى وَمَلَـٰۤىِٕكَتَهُۥ یُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِیِّۚ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَیۡهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسۡلِیمًا ۝٥
Now I know who exactly u are.
I don't have to engage u in conversation.
"إِنَّ عيسى". I seek refuge from shaytan the cursed one

What does it say?
It is not the Qur'an o!
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
I am wondering too but I need to ask antichristian. Antichristian, kindly let us know who numbered the quran and arranged the chapters.

Who ordered the Abbasid to write the Hadith?

Where is the family lineage of mohammed today since someone from his family will be the last prophet? The one that allah will SEND in mohammed's family, is he a messenger or a prophet?

Antichristian and Lukuluku69, kindly tell Tenq if the quran was HANDED down to mohamed or DICTATED.

FxMasterz would also want to hear from you guys whether the quran was recited during mohammed's lifetime since he continued receiving revelations during the night that he had an all-night sex romp with an 18 year old teenager and died on top her.

When allah said 'worship allah', was he talking to himself or to mohammed? In other verses was he talking to himself or to mohammed? How do we distinguish when allah is referring to himself and who determines that?

Are the words in the Hadith from allah or men? When you follow it, are you following allah or men?

TenQ:

I we even assume that Allah or Jubril dictated the Qur'an, does it make any sense to rearrange the chapters.

Who authorized the rearrangement? Was it Allah?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Ola260: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
TenQ:

It's my hobby!

What does it say?
It is not the Qur'an o!
Now I know who exactly u are.
I don't have to engage u in conversation.
"إِنَّ عيسى". I seek refuge from shaytan the cursed one

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

1. If some of your the hadiths were fabricated, it was done by Muslims with good intentions. The fabrications of it exist at all were not from the Christians or Jews.

2. It is impossible to completely decide which hadith is fabricated or not. You were not part of the history.

3. If the hadith was fabricated, it would not even enter your collections especially looking at how Muslims treat people who say rubbish against your prophet. Most likely the information was very common at the time of compilation.

4. They are YOUR books and part of your religious heritage. The fact that 1000 years later some of it is embarrassing doesn't change the core truth.
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Ola260: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
TenQ:

It's my hobby!

What does it say?
It is not the Qur'an o!
U can as well ask your pastors when u get to your dancing and clapping hall tomorrow
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
hahaha the deeper they go the more they sink.

The more lies they vomit the more points critics have.

If you notice now, they had silently quit bragging about he preservation of the quran. They are slowly informing us that men are fallible. when allah promised to protect his word. So, they knew of fallibility when they criticized the Bible for over 50 years. Now, they are beginning to accept that men WROTE the quran. No longer HANDED DOWN IN TABLET AND PAGES.

Antichristian, do you accept that the quran was handed down in tablet and pages or do you argue that men wrote it?

Lukuluku69 and antichristian, Tenq is also asking if the quran is the word of Mohammed or not according to Qur'an 69:40

TenQ:

Ask them for any direct copy of the Uthmanic Qur'an. It is NOT available or they are hiding it. What majority of the Muslims use now is the Hafs Qur'an (from Saudi government). Qur'an is only one had been their standard narrative until almost 36 different Arabic Qurans has been presented to them.

Unfortunately, they forget that the author of the Qur'an sometimes tell them the whole truth

1. Qur'an is the Words of Mohammed and not any God

2. All Muslims will enter Hell Fire:

Qur'an 19:71-72
There is not one of you but shall come to it, that is, [but] shall enter Hell. That is an inevitability [already] decreed by your Lord, [something which] He made inevitable and [which] He decreed; He will not waive it.

Then We shall deliver those that feared Allah and leave the wrong-doers there on their knees

They've been doing everything to mistranslate the English version. Ayah 72 makes the lies in ayah 71 inconsistent.

I pray for grace for freedom for all Muslims especially in Nigeria

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
He is asking if the man that allah will SEND in the family of mohammed will be a messenger or a prophet too. Will he be the last prophet? Or, the last messenger?

Someone else is asking if the quran is allah's word or the messenger's word?
Ola260:

U need work
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by NairalandMD: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
1: looking at all the write-up i noticed you're all western educated, which is "haram" to islam grin

2: not until both christians and muslims understand that they both serve the same GOD, peace noh go dey

3: both christians & muslims should understand that non-believers are atheist not the either of them.

4: same Allah in arabic is the same Jehovah in jewish, it's all sounds different according to our languages.

it's quite understandable that Islamic orators are stark illiterates but everyone is much intelligent now so we should be able to clearly understand what some message decode; like it was writing in the bible that " if your eyes wouldn't make you enter paradise, remove it" but that really means an attitude or character not actually your physical eye, it's a parable. Let's be wiser...
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by FxMasterz: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I am wondering too but I need to ask antichristian. Antichristian, kindly let us know who numbered the quran and arranged the chapters.

Who ordered the Abbasid to write the Hadith?

Where is the family lineage of mohammed today since someone from his family will be the last prophet? The one that allah will SEND in mohammed's family, is he a messenger or a prophet?

Antichristian and Lukuluku69, kindly tell Tenq if the quran was HANDED down to mohamed or DICTATED.

FxMasterz would also want to hear from you guys whether the quran was recited during mohammed's lifetime since he continued receiving revelations during the night that he had an all-night sex romp with an 18 year old teenager and died on top her.

When allah said 'worship allah', was he talking to himself or to mohammed? In other verses was he talking to himself or to mohammed? How do we distinguish when allah is referring to himself and who determines that?

Are the words in the Hadith from allah or men? When you follow it, are you following allah or men?

Hahaha, I'm following with rapt attention. Na so Antichristian come confess say na god you be.
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by AntiChristian: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
TenQ:

1. If some of your the hadiths were fabricated, it was done by Muslims with good intentions. The fabrications of it exist at all were not from the Christians or Jews.
The authentication of hadiths are done and is well known unlike the Bible. No one is claiming they are from Jews or Christians so stop off-points.

2. It is impossible to completely decide which hadith is fabricated or not. You were not part of the history.
You lack even the smallest knowledge of the science of hadiths so i will especially tell you to keep shut in this regard. Don't go past your pay grade! Your opinion is wholly false. Fabricated hadiths are clear from Authentic ones to those with the knowledge not an holy spirit liar.

3. If the hadith was fabricated, it would not even enter your collections especially looking at how Muslims treat people who say rubbish against your prophet. Most likely the information was very common at the time of compilation.
Chai. Hadiths is more like words attributed to the Prophet with the narrators and transmitters. All the people involved are screened specially. I don't think you can even understand even if i explain as the Bible does not not have such authentication. Holy Spirit don carry everything!

4. They are YOUR books and part of your religious heritage. The fact that 1000 years later some of it is embarrassing doesn't change the core truth.
None is embarrassing to me. Your Bible may be.

For example how can your God get 32 virgins as tribute out of 16000 virgins of war in Numbers 31:40 after all their families male and young were killed off?

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ola260:

U can as well ask your pastors when u get to your dancing and clapping hall tomorrow
Google is your friend my dear!

Don't shut your eyes against the TRUTH?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) considered blacks of Zanj ancestry as slaves by nature and destined to serve others.

He called blacks “raisin heads” too

He said black men have the most impure hearts among man and their hearts desire sexual lust the most in a satanic way

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161

"I have heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, Ishaq:243

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

The caliphate captured and sold black slaves to Europe. they used blacks to build Portugal and Europe and then they introduced the white man to the business of selling blacks as slaves

Ask him the questions that he needs to answer. He is running away. Do not give him a breather. Match him fire for fire. He is illiterate. He knows nothing but what their mullah has programmed him to say.

Ask him if allah is ahad or wahid.
FxMasterz:

Hahaha, I'm following with rapt attention. Na so Antichristian come confess say na god you be.

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by FxMasterz: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) considered blacks of Zanj ancestry as slaves by nature and destined to serve others.

He called blacks “raisin heads” too

He said black men have the most impure hearts among man and their hearts desire sexual lust the most in a satanic way

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161

"I have heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, Ishaq:243

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

The caliphate captured and sold black slaves to Europe. they used blacks to build Portugal and Europe and then they introduced the white man to the business of selling blacks as slaves

Ask him the questions that he needs to answer. He is running away. Do not give him a breather. Match him fire for fire. He is illiterate. He knows nothing but what their mullah has programmed him to say.

Ask him if allah is ahad or wahid.

Sure. I'll quote him separately. I am just passionate about them knowing the truth o. I don't hate them at all.
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Haha I am seriously laughing at that illiterate antichristian. He is in a hard place right now. The man bailed for a long time and now he got hooked again. The startling thing is that what we post are directly from their sahih sources. We are not even reaching out to the plethora of unbelievable books in their archives. All these are sahih sources and still they just can't accept their own islamic teachings. It is shocking to them. They can't simply answer a yes or no to their own islamic doctrines. The other one called me a hater and a racist bigot for simply posting a verse in the quran.

So, if he reads hate in that verse, then the quran is surely a hate-filled book.

It rattles my mind to think of it that all we post here are simply their islamic texts but they are shocked by it. Rather than criticizing the people who wrote it, they call you names.
TenQ:

The Qur'an, Hadiths and their Tafsirs is enough to COMPLETELY destroy all of Islam without any help from other sources!
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by haekymbahd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
TenQ:

Narrated by Abu Dhar

Save by grace of God... It means if anyone should repent at the point of death his/her sins will be forgiving. Check the Hadith below for better clarification...

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith Number 800B

Narrated By ‘Ikrima from Ibn ‘Abbas : Allah’s Apostles said, “When a slave (of Allah) commits illegal sexual intercourse, he is not a believer at the time of committing it; and if he steals, he is not a believer at the time of stealing; and if he drinks an alcoholic drink, when he is not a believer at the time of drinking it; and he is not a believer when he commits a murder,” ‘Ikrima said: I asked Ibn Abbas, “How is faith taken away from him?” He said, Like this,” by clasping his hands and then separating them, and added, “But if he repents, faith returns to him like this, by clasping his hands again.
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
They do not care about your love. Just pound them with the truth. the older ones are locked in the bad ways. the younger ones are more critical of the lies. Pound him hard. He is vicious. Look at his moves. He is not playing. He comes really hard and look at his pseudonym. that man can kill you if granted the chance. do not be lenient at all with them. they need tough love.
FxMasterz:

Sure. I'll quote him separately. I am just passionate about them knowing the truth o. I don't hate them at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Do Dead Children Go? / Mormons [Members Of LDS] Lets Meet Here. / Why Are Atheists Or Irreligious People Fond Of This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.