Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi (981 Views)

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Is Rotimi Ameachi A Human Being? Everyone Knows He Is An Animal'- Ffk's SA On Me / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by months: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2016
This is just a gentle reminder. cool

Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by months: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2016
The people of the East have spoken and sealed it in blood, just one mistake or false move.

The world will here our roar.

We will make the final push.

Nothing has changed.

We are just waiting for our opportunity and our time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by buharisbae(f): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2016
my signature says it all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by months: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2016
buharisbae:
my signature says it all

Silly man! Only a silly man use women moniker.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by checkolatunji: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2016
months:
The people of the East have spoken and sealed it in blood, just one mistake or false move.

Nothing has changed.

I just hope you have your weapons ready cos Nigerian Army are coming for you and your silly ass

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by months: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
checkolatunji:

I just hope you have your weapons ready cos Nigerian Army are coming for you and your silly ass

Really? No wonder nothing is functional in the country anymore with this kind of daft reasoning.

Buhari cup is already full with the ICC, UN peace keepers will divide us before Nigeria Army reach Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by CltrAltDel: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
months:

Really? No wonder nothing is functional in the country anymore with this kind of daft reasoning.

Buhari cup is already full with the ICC, UN peace keepers will divide us before Nigeria Army reach Abuja. [/s]

This noise makers again, before na;
The zoo cant jail Kanu
The zoo cant put Kanu in handcuffs
The zoo cant hold Kanu for more than 24hrs
The zoo cant do this or that...they even gave ultimatum

latest one....nowhere to hide or run grin grin grin grin grin

When you chestbeaters are REALLY serious, pls HOLLA the ZOO as the ZOO is currently enjoying playing with KANU's balls
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by Eze2000(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2016
buharisbae:
my signature says it all
Didn't know Fulani herdsmen were on Nairaland. interesting!
Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by malton: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2016
undecided

So says the coward!

Real men seize the initiative.

Don't litter our space with crap!
Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by gidgiddy: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
months:
This is just a gentle reminder. cool

I don't think you need to worry about Nnamdi Kanu. Most Nigerians don't know it but the clueless Buhari is an even bigger threat to the unity of Nigeria than Kanu which is why you Im happy that he is president
Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by bender79: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Too much talk but no action from the upon miggets!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
months:

Nothing has changed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Knows He Will Have No Place To Run Or Hide If Anything Happen To Nnamdi by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
You said they dare not arrest him
Later they dare not jail him
Later they dare not take him to court

So you're shifting the post again coward

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Buhari Telling Dogara After Signing 2016 Budget (picture) / New Rivers Support Organisation Pictorial Show Of Wike's Achievement As Governor / Is This Picture Real Or Photoshopped? Caption This PMB Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.