Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories (1145 Views)

Wow! Sex Is Sweet But! / Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm / Sex Is Very Sweet But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by Modenzy: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2016
I am glad to be an ABUsite, am proudly and ABU graduate, from the department of BUSINESSES EDUCATION.
I enroll into the degree programme as an innocent and the only male child of my mother. I was so determined that will always be a 4.pointer; In my first year, I was very studious, from class to fellowship then back to night class for reading. fortunately, I made the a GPA of 4.78, I was so glad. we were four that made such point in that department, again the only male student, the rest were babes.
To summarize the story, my name rang throughout the year, lo and behold, when we resumed for second semester, I cannot forget this faithful day, I was in a class reading and This beautiful lady in my department (name withheld because she is married to an evangelist). she came to me and began to ask me questions on pitman shorthand and I answered her, we exchanged contacts and we began to communicate even at night when others were sleeping; we fell deeply in love: she lured me into having sex and she took away my virginity. since the day I tasted sex, I knew the sweetness and I became a sex addict. as time was going, I had 55% for studies and 45% for kisses, 4play and sex everyday. I never knew the days were counting. when our results came out, I received the great shock of my life my cumulative point dropped to 3.43. but before final year, I came out with 3.60 which is 2nd class upper but my other determinant colleagues came out with 1st class.
learn from my lesson, especially those in school.
I love you all.
Re: My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by Daniel2289(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2016
U were carried away!!! Gud to know anyway.
Re: My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by Kaylexzy(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Oga, u couldn't handle it ni undecided

Folks dat do worse and still graduate with a distinction plenty well well grin

Sha, u no get extra year, which is good. Lol cool
Re: My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by Modenzy: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Oga, u couldn't handle it ni undecided

Folks dat do worse and still graduate with a distinction plenty well well grin
Sha, u no get extra year, which is good. Lol cool
no extra year. Thanks.
Re: My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by Kaylexzy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Modenzy:

no extra year. Thanks.

Yes Boss!!! grin
Re: My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by zanebaddo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
You made second class upper and you had fun yet you are here regretting poo. Smh Calm down Jare,

One of the things I regret in life was not having much fun way back in school all because I was chasing grade shits. If I were you I would go back and do it all over again and graduate with 3.5.

Nothing should give you more joy like when you remember those days and you smile, laugh and shake your head telling your self mehn! No be small thing o! but finally I made it grin

First class ko first class ni abi na that guy for unilag de deceive you? Taaaa! Come Esut come carry first class, na your Papa de give am shocked
Re: My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by firstking01(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Thank your stars say you no carry pass come outcheesy
Re: My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by nerdfrost(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Who first class don EPP?? angry no look me na play I dey play oo. grin My mind on my books abeg. Ain't dropping my brains for any pussy. And op u helped a married woman commit adultery angry congrats
Re: My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by IamLEGEND1: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
nĂ³nsense
Re: My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
y.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? / Nairalanders - Nigerian P*rn Actress,afrocandy Is Looking For This Man / Graphic Photo: COME OUT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.