Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures (32317 Views)

Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Iprofit: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Moreover it's not all part of the mall that has been completed So it's only Shoprite that will be opening today
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by AstraNetwork: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
All parts of the mall has been completed and occupied. Take your useless talk elsewhere.

[s]
Iprofit:
Moreover it's not all part of the mall that has been completed
So it's only Shoprite that will be opening today
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by ROYALD(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
TRASH

AmericanQuarter:
Onitsha mall appears to be the biggest and most beautiful in the SE. It is quite huge with massive parking bay! Obiano is set to commission the completed project jointly developed by the Anambra State government and Africa Capital Alliance. The mall will host Shoprite, Mr. Price, Woolworth, 5 Continental Restaurants/Fastfoods, Banking Halls, Cineplex/Games, Flight ticketing firms etc. It is a one-stop-shopping mall East of the Niger.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Iprofit: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Shut up, it is bigger than Enugu mall, deal with it!

[s][/s]
it is not my dear
We built it

Akiota works limited
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Iprofit: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
AstraNetwork:
All parts of the mall has been completed and occupied. Take your useless talk elsewhere.

[s][/s]
I should have non you have not even seen it
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Iprofit: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
AstraNetwork:

[s][/s]
I should have known you have not even seen it
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by AstraNetwork: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
It is my dear because our company was part of the contractors that built the one in Enugu State! cool

Iprofit:
it is not my dear
We built it

Akiota works limited
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by AstraNetwork: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Who are you tell me what is next to my house at Trans-Nkisi GRA? I am even commenting from the Onitsha mall right now..

Iprofit:
I should have known you have not even seen it

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Iprofit: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
ROYALD:
TRASH

thanks for posting pictures
I quoted Americanquarters but this AstraNetwork has been attacking me like I cursed his father

Yesterday more and more workers did not sleep fixing the ACs.... At the back the water room is still going through some little work
The reason Shoprite is opening now is because they wanted to open before the Easter but couldn't make it and they fixed another date which they can not afford not to open then else they would be seen as unserious
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by ROYALD(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
LIAR

AstraNetwork:
It is my dear because our company was part of the contractors that built the one in Enugu State! cool

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by AstraNetwork: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
I said so because you are not 1000 KM close to the mall nor know anything about it. I have walked all around the place, it is completely occupied and shoppers are all over the place! What different has his picture made when the same mall is under-utilized and poorly patronized!

[s]
Iprofit:
I quoted Americanquarters but this AstraNetwork has been attacking me like I cursed his father

Yesterday more and more workers did not sleep fixing the ACs.... At the back the water room is still going through some little work
The reason Shoprite is opening now is because they wanted to open before the Easter but couldn't make it and they fixed another date which they can not afford not to open then else they would be seen as unserious
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by ROYALD(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Do not mind that animal he is just an attacking dog in the house,but my cane and hammer is the him.

MORE OF THE PICS HERE fun at Enugu mall

Iprofit:

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by AstraNetwork: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
We have already launched on the Imo thread. I will be a fool to respond to you here. cheesy cheesy

ROYALD:
Do not mind me I am an animal he is just an attacking dog in the house,but my cane and hammer is the him.

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Iprofit: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Who are you tell me what is next to my house at Trans-Nkisi GRA? I am even commenting from the Onitsha mall right now..

I don't know your house or what is next to it but I do know onitsha mall very well because we have been here for about 3 years now after they sacked new technics constructions limited from the work
I also know the picture u posted is from Shoprite only

Now go to the back of the mall and look where there is transformer at the top you will see more and more workers still working there
That's if they allow you

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by AstraNetwork: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
You are moving from pillar to post. I posted mine to prove to you that am on ground but you claimed you have been here for 3yrs without a single picture to show. My friend stop talking like a fool, we have seen people like you before.

[s]
Iprofit:
I don't know your house or what is next to it but I do know onitsha mall very well because we have been here for about 3 years now after they sacked new technics constructions limited from the work
I also know the picture u posted is from Shoprite only

Now go to the back of the mall and look where there is transformer at the top you will see more and more workers still working there
That's if they allow you
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Iprofit: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
AstraNetwork:
I said so because you are not 1000 KM close to the mall nor know anything about it. I have walked all around the place, it is completely occupied and shoppers are all over the place! What different has his picture made when the same mall is under-utilized and poorly patronized!

[s][/s]
I don't need to be 1000km Close to the mall cos I'm there and have been there since work commenced..... Still in doubt... Go out from the main gate strolled up small.. U will see an uncompleted hotel follow the small part and you will see the hostel AKL workers and more and more workers has been living in..... It's at the back of Ado girls college

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by AstraNetwork: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
All lies! You are just another bitter fool. You don't have any picture to prove you have anything to do with the mall. Please go back to the romance section where you play with your fellows.

[s]
Iprofit:
I don't need to be 1000km Close to the mall cos I'm there and have been there since work commenced..... Still in doubt... Go out from the main gate strolled up small.. U will see an uncompleted hotel follow the small part and you will see the hostel AKL workers and more and more workers has been living in..... It's at the back of Ado girls college
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Iprofit: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
AstraNetwork:
You are moving from pillar to post. I posted mine to prove to you that am on ground but you claimed you have been here for 3yrs without a single picture to show. My friend stop talking like a fool, we have seen people like you before.

[s][/s]
so I should go into picture posting competition with you because of a mall

Are you this Stupïd
I can't remember quoting you on my first comment
So mister take ur smelling mouth out of my side
Is this ur first time of seeing a mall you Bush baby

What's wrong with ur brain

Useless pïg thank God you didn't say ur dad owns it

What nonsense

Rejoice in ur papa's Disney land
Stop quoting me âpe

Also as a reminder ur pic was from Shoprite only and not Any other part of the mall

Which other shop opened apart from Shoprite

Ur foolishness did not allow you notice there is no staircase inside like Enugu mall talking about the largest

Fück boy
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by AstraNetwork: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
You are a freaking lying F@ggot. You claimed you worked with the contractor but animal like you do not have any picture to prove to us as a workman.

You are full of sh1t by thinking you had use the same tactics you use at romance section here.

You are a d1ckhead for thinking that you had convince anybody with your tantrum.

You are very insane to think you know anything whereas you know nothing smelly dunce like you.

Shut up dunce, staircase or no staircase your unpatronized enugu mall is still small. Deal with it

You thought you had come here to force your useless frustration on us by saying something unchallenged.

You are bitter because someone came out to resist and throw those sh1ts back to you.

Why not go and focus on how you make $10 every week on the internet. The same jobless fool that claims he is working with AKL.

Insane monkey!

[s]
Iprofit:

Are you this Stupïd

What nonsense

Stop quoting me âpe

Also as a reminder ur pic was from Shoprite only and not Any other part of the mall

Ur foolishness did not allow you notice there is no staircase inside like Enugu mall talking about the largest

Fück boy
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by KissCODE(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Some people need to learn from this man.....

Don't quote me.... I did not mention any name
grin
Which man? If you mean Obiano, you will be disapointed.
It is Peter Obi‘s pet project and not Obiano‘s. Obiano‘s only contribution is delaying its progress for about 6months.
I was there today, it is far from being completed.
Only Shoprite & SLOT are open for business the rest are still under construction.
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by InvertedHammer: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
\
We don't need malls.

We need factories.
/
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by chibaik(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Igbo ndi oma.
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by FKO81(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
AstraNetwork:
All lies! You are just another bitter fool. You don't have any picture to prove you have anything to do with the mall. Please go back to the romance section where you play with your fellows.

[s][/s]
Please can you guys stop this childish argument seriously is very irritating, Yes Enugu mall is slightly bigger, I have toured both, I just came out from Onitsha mall not too long, Anambra are building three malls, I know Awka mall will come with stair-case although not the same size with Enugu, I guess Nnewi mall will be more beautiful, the packing-lot will be on top of the building.
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by FKO81(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
KissCODE:
grin
Which man? If you mean Obiano, you will be disapointed.
It is Peter Obi‘s pet project and not Obiano‘s. Obiano‘s only contribution is delaying its progress for about 6months.
I was there today, it is far from being completed.
Only Shoprite & SLOT are open for business the rest are still under construction.
You guys will come online and be writing rubbish please can you show us the pictures of the area that still under construction, I covered all sections of the mall, what I noticed some were still arranging their shops
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Announcer007(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Enugu shoprite
Anambra shoprite
Imo shoprite
Lagos shoprite
Kano shoprite
Abuja shoprite

They're all in our countryNigeria. So peeps stop all this bleeping comparison shyt, I am so pyssed whenever you guys go on and on and on about it.

So much kids on nl smfh
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by symbianDON(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
fayose needs to go for SIWES under this man. now this is what being a governor should be.
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by ROYALD(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Brother leave that Monkey his real name is CHINO

Iprofit:

Are you this Stupïd

What nonsense

Stop quoting me âpe

Fück boy
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by osita76(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
InvertedHammer:
\
We don't need malls.

We need factories.
/
but we have a lot of factories in Anambra state so we are not lacking in that aspect

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
sucess001:

And your point?

Of course i know its a mall! All shoprite outlets are situated in Malls....

The issue is...was it built by govt?

Yes
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by ROYALD(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
What do you mean ?is Anmbra among top industrialized state in Nigeria/
We need more industries not mall

osita76:
but we have a lot of factories in Anambra state so we are not lacking in that aspect
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by KissCODE(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
FKO81:

You guys will come online and be writing rubbish please can you show us the pictures of the area that still under construction, I covered all sections of the mall, what I noticed some were still arranging their shops
am writing rubish?
Didnt you notice that when it was raining outside, it was also raining inside heavily.
The place where Amarula stand is and other places around there.
Maybe u were not there when it was raining ask someone. Even at a point there was blackout inside Shoprite alone.
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by ROYALD(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Brother here is the pics while raining

KissCODE:
am writing rubish?
Didnt you notice that when it was raining outside, it was also raining inside heavily.
The place where Amarula stand is and other places around there.
Maybe u were not there when it was raining ask someone. Even at a point there was blackout inside Shoprite alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday / Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.