Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures (32319 Views)

Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Ablitmuspaper(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
sad
VivianUdeogu:
Governor Ayo Fayose is Greater than Governor Willie Obiano
that is nt funny sad
VivianUdeogu:
Governor Ayo Fayose is Greater than Governor Willie Obiano
that is nt funny
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by charlsecy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
[i]Onitsha mall appears to be the biggest and most beautiful in the SE.
The above information is sensational and not necessarily true.
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Iprofit: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
ROYALD:
Brother leave that Monkey his real name is CHINO

brother I've done that long ago

He can rant till infinity

I guess the Bush baby has never seen a mall before

AstraNetwork is too local... Imagine the scene he created there today

He also checked my profile

If he disturb my life again
Untimely death will be his portion
And nothing can change that

That's the back of the mall... Behind is the uncompleted hotel.... Still by Akl.
.. From there is a path to the point where the pic was taken

AstraNetwork is just messed up

He has been ignored
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by InvertedHammer: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
osita76:
but we have a lot of factories in Anambra state so we are not lacking in that aspect
/
We will have enough when outsiders start going to Anambra for jobs because the factories are in short supply of employees.
\
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by AstraNetwork: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jobless poverty stricken fool.

You claim you are working with AKL but little did we know that you are a hopeless and jobless fool wandering online looking for how to make $10 dollars daily. cheesy

I know that why you are still pained is because you were challenge and smashed to shreds. LOL

Your hopeless father must be regretting by now for having a worthless son as you. Below is all that you do online. The same jobless dunce that claim to be working with AKL. Sharing your email on nairaland and begging for help.cheesy

Local fowl

Iprofit:
brother I've done that long ago

He can rant till infinity

I guess the Bush baby has never seen a mall before

AstraNetwork is too local... Imagine the scene he created there today

He also checked my profile

If he disturb my life again
Untimely death will be his portion
And nothing can change that

That's the back of the mall... Behind is the uncompleted hotel.... Still by Akl.
.. From there is a path to the point where the pic was taken

AstraNetwork is just messed up

He has been ignored

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by ROYALD(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chino tells a lie in other words he is a liar

AstraNetwork:
Jobless poverty stricken fool.

You claim you are working with AKL but little did we know that you are a hopeless and jobless fool wandering online looking for how to make $10 dollars daily. cheesy

I know that why you are still pained is because you were challenge and smashed to shreds. LOL

Your hopeless father must be regretting by now for having a worthless son as you. Below is all that you do online. The same jobless dunce that claim to be working with AKL. Sharing your email on nairaland and begging for help.cheesy

Local fowl

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Ihuomadinihu: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Exactly! People that were castigating Owerri mall will come here and praise Onitsha mall.
I don't understand why folks from Anambra always feel like they are in a competition with Imo folks.
What's the need for all these unhealthy comparisons? When Owerri shoprite mall was opened,it got a lot of negative feedback and reviews by Anambra people. I accosted a number of them on different social media platforms and found no tangible reason for their negative reaction to Ow shoprite store.
Even if you hate Rochas,isn't it pertinent that you direct your bitterness towards him instead of dragging Imo citizens through the mud?
I have studied the Igbo situation in the history of Nigeria and discovered that Igbos are their greatest enemy not Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Ijaw.
You can shout Ipob and Biafra from now till tomorrow,it will only take God's special grace to achieve it cos Igbos are very disunited. Imagine the useless idioot comparing Imo and Anambra people on this thread because of a mere mall!!

Anu Ohia!!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by ROYALD(m): 1:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Dear to call a spade a spade Anambra people are the problem of Igbo land and their leaders play cash and carry politics,saboteurs,naive ,they like to bring down and castigate any Igbo leader that does not come from anambra etc THIS TIME AROUND WE WILL PUSH THEM ACROSS RIVER ANAM DOWN TO THE RIVER NIGER THAT IS WHERE THEY BELONG ARROGANT PEOPLE CAUSING PROBLEM MAKING NOISE OF NONE EXISTENCE ACHIEVEMENT :These people always cause problem and Igbos get slaughtered by well brought up in Nigeria politics wait and see Hausa Fulani in the north:
When will Anambrians be tactful:Stop revealing an exaggerated sense
That is all for now
I am standing by

Ihuomadinihu:
Exactly! People that were castigating Owerri mall will come here and praise Onitsha mall.
I don't understand why folks from Anambra always feel like they are in a competition with Imo folks.
What's the need for all these unhealthy comparisons? When Owerri shoprite mall was opened,it got a lot of negative feedback and reviews by Anambra people. I accosted a number of them on different social media platforms and found no tangible reason for their negative reaction to Ow shoprite store.
Even if you hate Rochas,isn't it pertinent that you direct your bitterness towards him instead of dragging Imo citizens through the mud?
I have studied the Igbo situation in the history of Nigeria and discovered that Igbos are their greatest enemy not Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Ijaw.
You can shout Ipob and Biafra from now till tomorrow,it will only take God's special grace to achieve it cos Igbos are very disunited. Imagine the useless idioot comparing Imo and Anambra people on this thread because of a mere mall!!

Anu Ohia!!
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Announcer007(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Easy brotherly! Those you described in your writeup I believe are kids that have not toured Igboland. We the matured minds seek development in the whole of SE and Nigeria as a whole. Owerri is unic, I logbe and rock in Owerri, coal city or asaba whenever I am downtown.

When we are diaspora we call our selves Nigerians and watch out for each others back but back home so much division in the media.
We should be asking our governments to do more not washing our dirty boxers in public.

Anambra folks be wise cause we are not there yet and stop playing politics of hatred.

UP APGA
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
nwadiuko1:
really
Ye Man
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Tizzie: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2016
This is nice, but biggest ? I beg to differ please. The Polo park mall Enugu is the biggest in WA
Re: Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures by Tizzie: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Anu Ohia!!

This post is funny cos from your first statement it shows that you are clearly on the Owerri side. why turn around to bash those comparing when that clearly what you just did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday / Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.