Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date (587 Views)

Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience / I Need A Single Lady For A Serious Relationship Or Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by BlackFlocka(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2016
I have been trying to live a stress free date , relationship life for a some time now, fact is its really just how i am no stress is what i love ....,relationships be just too demanding . ..
Imagine
. relationships without over doing the calls and texts
.being easy on the pocket
.just the right amount of drama
.and enough sex and love to last a life time
What In reality esspecially nigeria its impposible people over doing everything and its hard to keep a stress free relationship going
so im just airing out this experence to see who else trys this and how well its worked for you

Bruh fact is that shît is hard
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by donbenedict(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2016
All these happens cuz u ain't yet ready to date..
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by lordthree(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2016
[size=13pt]Depends on the person you're dating, not every girl likes constant calls.. My girlfriend picks fights with me when I don't call more than once a day.. Thinking of it now, to be honest relationships come with stress.. But sexx takes away that stress so it's all good
[/size]
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by Laolu97(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Its easy to be in luv but only few knows wat it entails to stay in luv!!!
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by firstking01(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2016
There's nothing like stress free relationship
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by firstking01(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2016
There's nothing like stress free relationship....realtionship must always push you to the extreme,,,in most cases tempting you to go against your vows...

If you are not ready to manage the character of the person you intend to date, then stay single.
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
There's nothing like stress free relationship....realtionship must always push you to the extreme,,,in most cases tempting you to go against your vows...

If you are not ready to manage the character of the person you intend to date, then stay single.

That's what exactly I am doing...I can't handle too much drama men cud bring on my plate and besides they too demanding...

Single for LIFE cool
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by firstking01(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

That's what exactly I am doing...I can't handle too much drama men cud bring on my plate and besides they too demanding...

Single for LIFE cool
Men are too demandind how??
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
Men are too demandind how??

See...now, u demand for an answers, ryt? grin grin grin

Men are so demanding when it comes to attention, time spending with him & definitely men demands for naked pictures... angry
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by Lovelynature(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
There's not relationship without stress, because both parties put effort to make things work. It all depends on the level of understanding between the guy and the lady involved. Some relationship could be very stressful while some could be less stressful.
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by firstking01(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

See...now, u demand for an answers, ryt? grin grin grin

Men are so demanding when it comes to attention, time spending with him & definitely men demands for naked pictures... angry
Is this what you call demanding?
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by BlackFlocka(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Single for LIFE cool
Being Single is just to boring
Re: No Stress In A Relationship Or To Date by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
BlackFlocka:
Being Single is just to boring

I never felt boring abt it...promise grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: She Don't Want My Female Friend To Visit Me. / Is This Temptation Or Blessing That Follows Born Again's.... / HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.