Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! (1057 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2016
I wish the ladies here won't take a peep into this thread, but we all know it won't happen. So I advise all friendzoned guys to reinvent their own special method, using my principle just incase your girl is a NLander!!

Having occupied the Senate president seat of Friendzone country more than David Mark occupied that of Nigeria, I thought I was the only person, till my last post (https://www.nairaland.com/3037168/top-five-phrases-used-girls) made me realize that our president of friendzone also commented on that post. Therefore with my own experience of how God delivered me from that position, I believe my claims will hold water!! Here are the steps!!

1) Be truthful to yourself: The moment you tell yourself the truth, that you are now a ranking member of the friendzone country, ideas will flood your head as to how to escape or possibly best, turn it to FriendBenefit. Don't argue or keep giving yourself false hope, just know that you have been giving a rank, just accept it and Move to stage 2

2) Go defensive: don't let it be business as usual. Don't be like Nigerians who work in chinese firms!! They do much work and get low pay!! Decline requests from her, no much activity around her, talk less to her, even if you have nothing doing, form activity. Just make her to Notice your new pattern before moving to stage 3

3) If she Notices, do this: Draw the first blood. Start acting like you are ready to damn any consequence of your action. Touch her the way you want, ask her questions the way you want, No rules again, no time for gentleman again. She will notice your behaviour. But there is a larger percentage that she won't question you. If the questions doesn't come, move to stage 4!!

4) Make requests: Nothing to lose, she has eaten deep from you. She might not give you kitty kat again, but you can still get the financial, material or foodicial aspects of her blessings!! At this stage, she is suspicious about you. She no longer sees you as a brother, she now sees you in another light. That will force her to Move you to stage 5!!!

5) Have a Prepared Emotional and Psychological answer:
When she asks you, What is happening with you??
I don't need to tell you how you can use this answer to either make or mar your ability to make her give you her kitty kat OR forever be remembered as... "I HAD A GOOD FRIEND CALLED"... Just put your name behind that!! Lol..

Be wise!!

Compiled by Agu Bush to all the Friendzoned guys on Nairaland!!

Please share your own experience, let others learn!!

Cc: Mr Lalasticlala.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by ify2nyce(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2016
rubbush
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2016
ify2nyce:
rubbush
thanks
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by cruzita(f): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2016
undecided iga eji ajagi egbu owegi
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by lordthree(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2016
[size=15pt]only ugly or broke guys are friend zoned, op which one are you? [/size]
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
lordthree:
[size=15pt]only ugly or broke guys are friend zoned, op which one are you? [/size]

Broke and Ugly ooo... Take a look at my last Post and see how many guys are in that Zone!!

Then ask me your question again!!smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by ClassCaptain(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Excellent...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by demzylahot(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op is right.. I concur

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by ItzTun3chi(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
nailed it!

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin I noticed someone stepping up...no wonder why... tongue

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / Horrific!! Python Grips Man Penis In His Toilet [graphic Photos] / No Man Is Good Enough For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.