Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? (11340 Views)

60 Children Die In Hospital As Oxygen Supplier Withdraws Over Unpaid Debts / Lagos Investigates Portuguese Wife’s Death After Childbirth In Hospital (photo) / Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by olamziee: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Please people in the house what is the average cost of treating gonorrhea in the hospital?

Thank you all.
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by overdrive(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
tongue
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by NiRfreak(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
New case alert.
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by igraman(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Once you're sure d infection is gonorhea, no point in going to hospital... just go and get Tab. Zinat 500mg it goes for #3k. use (1-1) for five days... make sure you complete the dose. Thank Me Later.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by olamziee: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
igraman:
Once you're sure d infection is gonorhea, no point in going to hospital... just go and get Tab. Zinat 500mg it goes for #3k. use (1-1) for five days... make sure you complete the dose. Thank Me Later.

I have all the symptoms of gonorrhea though having it for the first time. The stigma alone is killing.

I had used ciprotab but I still have the symptoms of gonorrhea.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by igraman(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
olamziee:

I have all the symptoms of gonorrhea though having it for the first time. The stigma alone is killing.

I had used ciprotab but I still have the symptoms of gonorrhea.

ehya ... try nd get that Zinat asap its very effective, d pus and pain will stop d second day u start using it, but still make sure you complete d dose.
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by debetmx(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sorry
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by olamziee: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
igraman:

ehya ... try nd get that Zinat asap its very effective, d pus and pain will stop d second day u start using it, but still make sure you complete d dose.

My d*ck, a*se and body itches.
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by olamziee: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
igraman:

My d*ck, a*se and body itches.

Thank you.
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by billtommy(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Gotten a solution yet?
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by olamziee: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
billtommy:
Gotten a solution yet?

Gone for treatment at the hospital already, completing my injection today.

Thanks all.
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by manee2(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
olamziee:

Thanks all.
how much did it cost you?
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by Xendar1: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yh i think i need to know how much for the injection too
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by Xendar1: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
olamziee:

Thanks all.
How much?
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by MrBigiman: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2018
olamziee:

Thanks all.

U did the ryt thing. Most men with oligospermia and some form of subfertility, had a genital infection, and used cipro or zinnat, and without proper treatment start suffering from diminished sperm count later in life. Proper treatment is the key.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by Xendar1: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBigiman:

U did the ryt thing. Most men with oligospermia and some form of subfertility, had a genital infection, and used cipro or zinnat, and without proper treatment start suffering from diminished sperm count later in life. Proper treatment is the key.
Please that's y i wanna know, how much is this property treatment
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by RemedyLab: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
cool
What is gonorrhea?

Find out more about this embarrassing infection here:
http://naturalremedylab.com/gonorrhea-treatment-treat-gonorrhea/
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? by MrBigiman: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Xendar1:

Please that's y i wanna know, how much is this property treatment

Depend on the facility. If u don't have much money visit a government hospital, and be ready for all the delays, myt cost less. Some private hospitals charge as much as 10k. so budget between 4-10k. Also treatment depends on ur financial ability, if u don't have much money oral drugs can be given, if u gave enuf money some injections myt be added, and they are more effective from experience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians / Nigeria & Health Information Management / Health Benefits Of Garlic, Ginger And Onions - By Patogist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.