Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (50864 Views)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
no northerner will vote Fayose as VP, Fayose is going nowhere.

with money in the bank, anything is possible, until den....
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Jimi23(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
kceewhyte:
yaba left

What you are indirectly insinuating is that all the governors in Igboland are worse than morons because Fayose is a brainless mo-ron.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Odani: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
you are truly a bush boy, you think yorubas will choose fayose over Osinbajo? You also think North will choose sheriff over PMB?
No northern candidate can stand PMB in north and Nigeria, PMB shall govern Nigeria till 2023. If you are not comfortable with it, just relocate to Djibouti

KAI very sweet answer, i wish i can like this comment a 100 time

4 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by usa33: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
fayose, concentrate on ur primary job in ekiti and let the president do his

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by mapet: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
Fayose weyrey!

Was that the reason he went to China?

They said he went to attend the Import and Export fair in China!!! What a double jeopardy of an Irony!!! The same man that said he was not interested in industrialising Ekiti and that he will empower his people through contracts....... The same man that criticises the president for his number of travels"

Surely like GEJ, Fayose is God's punishement for Ekiti people's sins

5 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by otokx(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by maestroferddi: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose is making a whole lot of sense.

Why is this administration running from pillar to post to procure loans? The other time it was to fly Christine Lagarde to Abuja in order to coax IMF to disburse some self-seeking loans.

When the IMF kite refused to fly, the next desperate action is to head east to China to solicit for loans that would, in all probability, mortgage the future of both living and unborn Nigerians.

Who doesn't know the way the Chinese operate? Securing this loan will come with dire consequences which includes but no limited to pressure on our local industries.

How come that when most countries are trying to manage Chinese not-so enabling influence, Buhari is exposing Nigeria to an unrestrained assault of the Chinese?

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by joeshed(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nigeria and loan, NOT COMMENDABLE..
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by aycapri(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nah! So, u mean Nigeria can't thrive without loan?
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Opomulero88: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
In no distant time, fayose will go down and his blindfolded supporters will say it is political vendetta. He has many allegations hanging on his neck. His case of dropping less fowls have not been laid to rest, apart from other atrocities he has committed this time around

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by MinCeteris: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
The good people of Ekiti should call the rascal to order.

Some (wailers) enemies of Nigeria are happy with the rubbish this rascal is doing, I hope they will be happier when the Fed. govt. stop monthly allocation to Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ogmaskman: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

The Chinese govt have a listen ear, is like you wanting to borrow me some monies and someone who knows me so well, came and convinced you never to lend out to me, with valid points to backup his/her claims.

Like the Chinese need someone to tell them about Nigeria ba. Tell me you are not serious bro. A lil education sir. As part of the Chinese trade and investment strategy, the penetration of Africa is a core aspect. It is a deliberate policy to overthrow the west.
Maybe you should have a rethink brother.

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by efilefun(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Honestly, I feel strongly against this loan junket by president Buhari. We are a mono product economy, crude oil our economic mainstay has lost a lot of value in the world market and as cheaper cleaner alternative sources of energy are discovered it will continue to lose rank in the pecking order of global highly sought commodities.

Taking a loan at this time to finance our budget does not make sense, where are we going to get money to pay back? What are the terms of the loans? Is anybody watching out for the interest of ordinary Nigerians? When poo hits the fan, no one will be spared, including those among us who have refused to be objective about this government.

Crude oil will continue to lose value, it will never be $100/barrel again.

Are we being enslaved to the Chinese?
Where was fayose when his fellow party members were taking loans and embezzling it without executing any project, the dude knows this loan would be put to good use and show the fraud in PDP that's why he's fully against any step taken by the president. Trust me anything fayose is against always turn out to be the best

5 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by mapet: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
MinCeteris:
The good people of Ekiti should call the rascal to order.

What good people are you refering to? The ones that sold their future away for rice, and 4 liter keg of ororo? It is absurd to be stu.pid 2times, the other time it was kerosine

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beetobee(f): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
shamsuRana:
Unfortunately, Chinese government don't listen to rascals.
Fortunately, rather.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by efilefun(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
aycapri:
Nah! So, u mean Nigeria can't thrive without loan?
Even when crude oil was selling above $100 that ineffectual buffoon and his fellow thieves were still borrowing, where do you expect the nation to get funds now that crude oil is being sold for 30$ or thereabout

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Jexyme(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
shamsuRana:
Unfortunately, Chinese government don't listen to rascals.

Thank U!

Fayose is foolish man.......with some ppl having same neurological disorder supporting him.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beetobee(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol... Fayose our mentor!!

He will be our Vice president 2019!!

God bless Fayose

God bless Sheriff

God bless PDP

Wake up, day don break. Dream OVER!!! tongue
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Oluwabusobomi(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
He's our vice president that makes it possible for the Ineffectual Buffoon to be kicked out of office.

You mean the mere commissioner whose official duty is to attend burial ceremonies grin
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by haqun: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
If this story is geniue, then why PDP hasn't made any statement about Fayose's behaviours? There must be reasons for their silence.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ikachi1: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is a Buffoon who was asking the federal government for a loan the other day and further complained that the loan given was not complete. What an irony? America is the greatest debtor nation but their rating is still excellent because what they owe is not more than 30% of their GDP. Our debt to GDP ratio is one of the best in the word. What the hell is wrong in borrowing money for capital projects that will provide development and employment for the people?

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by menacetosociety: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beetobee(f): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
2sydoflyf:
Kai! This man don go tell the world say dem pad we budget o! Cos as China don hear the world do hear be dat. Anyways I dey wait 4 the china version of that letter make I buy.

On a more serious note, vibrant opposition is the beauty of democracy.

Only if its vibrant. And rational too.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
ogmaskman:

Like the Chinese need someone to tell them about Nigeria ba. Tell me you are not serious bro. A lil education sir. As part of the Chinese trade and investment strategy, the penetration of Africa is a core aspect. It is a deliberate policy to overthrow the west.
Maybe you should have a rethink brother.

Bro you might be right to some extent, but be dat as it may be, think about dis, when you dont have a budget signed/passed into law and you are going to borrow, what does that tells you?
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by modath(f): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
the guy is something else.

Obiagelli has deactivated her moniker. did you notice?

Nope... why? Hope it's not the misos?
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Queennikky(f): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

your height just nailed me, i love tall ladies *crying*. facially you killed it, i just wanna believe the heart is perfect kiss

Hehehe hehehe you don loss.... I go scrape and barb you
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Queennikky(f): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
LecciGucci:

but i'm just saying wat i noticed. grin
according to wat i'm seeing udiri otu a na eme ka nwoke bido speaking in tongues cheesy
or i'm i lying?

Lol tufiakwa gi..... I mebi go..... Ajo nwa
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

You mean the mere commissioner whose official duty is to attend burial ceremonies grin
He's far better than Sambo who preaches religious hatred before the 2015 election, and by the grace of God he'll govern this country after PMB

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beetobee(f): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano

With your kind of admiration for an animal dressed like a human, I wonder. I just wonder... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by alfsalami: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Then how do you asses the performance of a party when you have refused to let them govern ? For 16 yrs other parties did not obstruct PDP policies hence their failure could not be blamed on other people

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by TruthisGOD: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
kunlexy1759:
Why this Fayose doesn't mind his Ekiti state business? He is turning to be smthing else o
You seem not to get Fayose point here. When govt borrows recklessly like this it will mortage the future of most states including his. The reason is that when there is increase in our revenue maybe as a result of increase in oil price, most states will not benefit or feel the impact because the excess revenue will be used to offset our debts. Consquently, most states will be receiving smaller revenue as compare to what the receive before even lower since oil price is low and probably not going to rise in near future and debt is high. Hence, state will not be able to pay workers salary. Fayose is one of the smartest governor as far as am concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!
.....Abeg no be only Thunder ! Please carry Holy Ghost Fire join am ! So that em flesh no go get Ashes!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.