Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (50860 Views)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by babdap: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose taking his stupidity international.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by NwabekeyiSimeon: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano

You are right. He is greater than our runaway coward Ojukwu. Fayose is our hero, he will be the Vice president to Nnamdi Kanu. Chukwu Abiama bless us. cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
All na rumour
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by aresa: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is going way way too far, this is looking more like sabotaging your own country and treason.

This is not good and this man needs to be checked ASAP..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beremx(f): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose weyrey!
Was that the reason he went to China?

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Queennikky(f): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Do you know how beautiful you are, and if you don't let me know to tell how?? kiss

Lol, remind me, I've forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
I see thunder looming shocked
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
He's our vice president that makes it possible for the Ineffectual Buffoon to be kicked out of office.

Good! And you think the yoruoba's would choose him ahead of Fayose? On a good day, free n fair!

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Blacksodje(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
There is a thin line between being brave/courageous a d being stupid....
I think Fayose has just crossed that line
I agree he is bold but he is definitely not smart

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
are you ok? You need to visit the nearest psychiatrist.
Your boyfriend/husband should sack you asap for this post
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by modath(f): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

The Chinese govt have a listen ear, is like you wanting to borrow me some monies and someone who knows me so well, came and convinced you never to lend out to me, with valid points to backup his/her claims.

Really? Chinese govt nor dey crase like una hero/ role model nah!! Transaction wey don complete!! cheesy

You people don forget road out of la la land after the Jega knockout of 1st April 2015! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by idupaul: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!

What has has he said that is wrong abeg

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Queennikky:

Lol, remind me, I've forgotten
your height just nailed me, i love tall ladies *crying*. facially you killed it, i just wanna believe the heart is perfect kiss

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by idupaul: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

your height just nailed me, i love tall ladies *crying*. facially you killed it, i just wanna believe the heart is perfect kiss

Fear God oo

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
I like this man but I think he smokes weed no wonder he is fearless. grin

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by maupe: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
The Ekiti state govenor is right. This deal is disastrous and could destroy our economy. This deal could turn us to the next Zimbabwe. The President should have a rethink. Even the IMF chief warned us, but the FG disregarded her advice and has gone ahead in it's desperate attempt to produce economic magic. May God save us

6 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by modath(f): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
Fayose weyrey!

Was that the reason he went to China?

I don't believe so, hin crase nor reach dat level, he keeps it all local, all the attention seeking is just to appeal to IPAD yoots sentiments!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
modath:

Really? Chinese govt nor dey crase like una hero/ role model nah!! Transaction wey don complete!! cheesy

You people don forget road out of la la land after the Jega knockout of 1st April 2015! cheesy cheesy

Transaction in paper only, but the monies have not crossed the sea cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by dokunbam(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
I said it

Fayose is a stubborn goat

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
L grin L
Even though I like this Fayose for how he boldly challenge this clueless Era of Buhari’s government.......

But in this case I seriously think Fayose's problem is expedient upon a psychosomatic strain on his glandular globular occasioned by the pragmatic exertion of his medulla. And He also have a neuro-anatomic lesions affecting his reticular activating system which concurrently colludes with a schizo-affective disorder wit bipolar tendencies.

Abeg go for a biopsy...... gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by amaechi1: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

The Chinese govt have a listen ear, is like you wanting to borrow me some monies and someone who knows me so well, came and convinced you never to lend out to me, with valid points to backup his/her claims.

Biko Nna, what is the valid point he used to back it up? He has just confirm is mental status that need evaluation. Unfortunately, even fayose still salaries for month to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!

Amin
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Ovie56(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Do we really need the loan? He might be doing Nigeria a favour

7 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by molas02: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire ur father and his generation.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Fayose will consume him soon. Id-iot man!
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by mbatuku1: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
This Fayose should be one day recognised as one of the champions of democracy in Nigeria.

Nice one.

6 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by DONSMITH123(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
amin

Beeman1:
What? shocked

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Speakdatruth: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fayose is now the VOICE of the MASSES
I guess you and your people makes up the masses

3 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol... Fayose our mentor!!

He will be our Vice president 2019!!

God bless Fayose

God bless Sheriff

God bless PDP

Vp of Biafra i guess

4 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beremx(f): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
modath:

I don't believe so, hin crase nor reach dat level, he keeps it all local, all the attention seeking is just to appeal to IPAD yoots sentiments!
the guy is something else.

Obiagelli has deactivated her moniker. did you notice?
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Gebbson007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
u cn sign him on loan or a permanent deal hope u v money fr his release claues
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by LecciGucci: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

nne did u sniff weed a little
or did ur bf hit dat spot so hard that u lost urself? kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.