Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (50862 Views)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by airex(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:
you've allowed sentiments becloud ur sense of reasoning that you can't see the post I replied to. Too bad
Obvious u don't know what u wrote.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by yomz1e(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
A what do you expect from Fayose, see the size of his head like a pitbull, even the glasses no free with him head. He should check Kachukwu shades if he needs inspiration

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by dapoagali(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
You must b governance illiterate......tink b4 u post anytin

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by chidiandre(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
somebody explain to me does this guy think at all I think his mouth and his brain are in a long term relationship he won't focus on the fact he's owing salary...I trust buhari he won't stoop so low to talk to the bottom feeder

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by PastorOla1: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
THIS MAN WILL NEVER HEAR WORD. HE IS RUNNING EKUTI ON BORROWED MONEY. BUHARI WILL EAT THE MONEY LIKE FAYOSE . SO SHOT UP!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by bayinq25(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fayose is now the VOICE of the MASSES
by starving them enough to speak out?you're right!

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Look Mister, on the day you stick out your neck to be fitted with your manacles, I will be there to jeer! grin

The Chinese are here to enslave you!
If d enslavement mean infrastructural dev, we ll very gladly welcome it! Ur propaganda sucks!

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by bammy777(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!
. One day will come . That day, you will say "u wish Buhari never got the loan".
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
airex:
Obvious u don't know what u wrote.
for sure you don't know what u read
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol okay bros..... Tokwehu
Lol.. Iduike nwune!!
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by NwabekeyiSimeon: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
maestroferddi:
Fayose is making a whole lot of sense.

Why is this administration running from pillar to post to procure loans? The other time it was to fly Christine Lagarde to Abuja in order to coax IMF to disburse some self-seeking loans.

When the IMF kite refused to fly, the next desperate action is to head east to China to solicit for loans that would, in all probability, mortgage the future of both living and unborn Nigerians.

Who doesn't know the way the Chinese operate? Securing this loan will come with dire consequences which includes but no limited to pressure on our local industries.

How come that when most countries are trying to manage Chinese not-so enabling influence, Buhari is exposing Nigeria to an unrestrained assault of the Chinese?
[/s]

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by aresa: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat same with more dire consequences.

The Chinese do not run a charity, every agreement must favour them or no deal. Have you given a thought to the terms of the agreement, do you have an idea what we will be paying in the long run? What are we battering with the Chinese in exchange for this loan? They have a strong economy with strong fundamentals which we lack, they have the capacity to manipulate the Yuan as they like, they have a large pool of cheap and skilled labour, and they are fiscally disciplined, the very opposite of Nigerians.

The Chinese will flood Nigeria with cheap goods and our industries will die, unemployment will increase, hunger will hit the roof and there will be social unrest. we do not have the local industrial capacity to compete with their products and the few ones we can boast of will be strangled by Chinese competition.

Do not ever think the Chinese are coming to do you a favour, they are coming to enslave you! grin

History of your county is borrowing money to loot and share like 16 years of PDP, DasukiGate and before them.

Today's history is borrowing money to build crirical infrastructures, to grow our economy and create jobs which means increase in government income to payback our debt and still remain on top.

You are not saying anything about China and loans that even primary school children doesn't know about.

China is not different from your own loan issuing banks because when people loan you money, they do so to get something in return in form of interests or access to win infrastructure projects in Nigeria which is ok as long as we do the right thing with the money in form of delivered infrastructures , jobs, expansion of government tax base and income and improved industrial and human productivity.

Unfortunately, you didn't learn anything from your own history hence your ignorant and shallow post.

What is guiding you people's argument is the same hatred, bigotry, destructive politics and not logic, sensible and rational reasoning.

We welcome intelligent discussions about our country, but not the shallow and lazy thinking reasoning you people keep coming up with...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by pamcode(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
I laughed for like ten minutes when i read the guys letter. I am too stressed and confused to support any side

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by PhockPhockMan: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
the guy is something else.

Obiagelli has deactivated her moniker. did you notice?

She has realized her folly in helping to enthrone disaster in Nigeria, unlike many other zombies.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by bender79: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Since when did debt burden become an issue for the political class or is it because this time around the money borrowed will be put to good use? Wailers and their agboro fayose can't stop amusing me.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Teespice(f): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
but China has given Nigeria the loan na so this your letter is dead on arrival.

this man should stop all this propaganda and focus on governing his state. better still, he should become president, let us see what he will do differently

I wonder what will happen to this his freedom of speech by the time his tenure in office ends.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by hajhud: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmuhammad:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fayose-writes-chinese-govt-not-to-give-loan-to-nigeria/142494.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ixWIrOIk_f8/VikQFwk4GiI/AAAAAAACH8Q/0B0sgeJOb8g/s1600/Buhari%2BFayose.png[/img]
who is fayose to stop that loan, idiot he thinks Buhari is like that old woman wearing pamper, mad man go and concentrate on good governance Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by bender79: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Those loans will do us no good, in fact we are mortgaging our future with those loans. The Chinese have all the aces, all the advantages in this deal, they will kill our local industries.

when Gej collected loans and squandered did you think he mortgaged your future? Otondo

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by vroom(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

..........you mean you people are "alatenuje" like Ekitis grin grin grin grin grin? If so we willingly and unequivocally release him to you. Take him sharp! Sharp!

this is fallacy,i don't think u are all angels from your state
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Beremx(f): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

She has realized her folly in helping to enthrone disaster in Nigeria, unlike many other zombies.
shut up! Is that what you were told?

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by yakijay4real(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
God will punish u idiot ekiti doll and trueblesome unconcious of the peace and intergrity of our great country. Useless and lowless foolish illitrate. Mad indian herb smooker.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by adeyeye5353(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mr fayose case, I think is family problem, because how can someone be an enemies of progress, fayose is nothing but anti Progress

2 Likes

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Governor Willie Obiano
as an ipob, i want fayose to lead us to our Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by PreyingMantis(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:
Who is Osinbajo? shocked
He's a mere commissioner.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by tarekamos: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
What? shocked

Thunder fire Fayose and his supporters.

May him never know peace in his life and generations to come. Useless man who's hatred for Buhari will consume him soon. Id-iot man!

Who is going to grant him access to see the Chiness president? At what level? A President of a country and a governor of a state in a federation, discussing what? Fayose has a shallow box upstairs. He is just trying to be relevant, talking for the sake of talking. His attitude will not attract any Federal govt presence to Ekiti State. We all shall see a different Fayose in a short while. I'm happy that my President doesn't have his time because Fayose is not an issue.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ladychioma: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fayose,may God bless those who bless you and may God curse those who curse you. Governor of all the Governors

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by yamfula: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
lordmans:
Whenever I read abt d stupid acts of fayose who ought to be governing his state bt has chosen public display of madness over governance I pity d lot of d gd ppl of ekiti state.

Most of d ppl who praising hm are non yorubas from a section of nigeria. I believed dey resorted to this to mock d yorubas race, an enlightened people for producing such a character to an important office. We are known for being courteous n respective n strict observance of social decorums. In yorubaland ur thoughts ought to be articulated in public with a an elevated oratory eloquence laced with befiting proverbs n carefully selected words. A yoruba person is a good public speaker n likes to court positive public attention. We were taught to cherish n protect our family name.

What is unknown to many is that there is problem in ekiti beyond fayose's control. He is just trying to hide his inability to solve dem with d magic wand he promised d ekiti electorates by creating distraction n diversion from his failures to lure d public to things that are of no consequence to him nor relevance to d realities of d ekiti ppl. Hw a highly educated ppl got trapped into ds vagaries still remain a mystery to all well meaning nigerian.

He has not offer any opposition to d ruling govt bt has just succeeded in making a caricuture of himself n d office he represents. A responsible governor would have presented his case before the national assembly in a well articulated manner than d useless dramatization n show of shame he is pulling off. Powers n functions are clearly defined in a federal structure n opposition should be robust n constructive nt a mockery of democracy.

This madness should stop!
dust

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Faru1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
..i think wise people can now see the testimony of my position about such radicals like this one called fayose!
I think he is a victim of sosomanial the brain disease.
It's unfortunate that in Nigeria you see even a radicalized thug has followers if not people like fayose whose nafdac number has expired should be deserted.

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Olomubj: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
I don't know why gov Fayose is doing this why cant he leaves PMB alone ..

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by Chikpat(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
fayose is now the VOICE of the MASSES

Fayose is the voice of the foolish

1 Like

Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by ogmaskman: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

You're right on these bro, but my fear is that the Chinese might just take us for a ride and choose to give us sub-standard, due to the fact that we have no choice, dat is the implicatn I fear for.

You have a point but I strongly believe that the loan agreement I'll have some form of protection for both parties.
Re: Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria by justmenoni: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
[he's only be sarcastic grin grin

quote author=IVORY2009 post=44701632]

The truth is always bitter bro, " You're pointing one finger @ me and all other four fingers are pointing right back @ u bro, the bolded....[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters / "Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.