Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Islamization And Boko Haram - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamization And Boko Haram (1487 Views)

Watch Video To Prove Isi And Boko Are Not Muslims? / Wahhabism, Jihad And Boko Haram / The Islamization Of Osun Schools-- A personal appeal from Aloy@Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamization And Boko Haram by Abuzola(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
Boko haram

Purging Islam of Westoxication

The name of the militant Muslim organisation 'Boko Haram' has been mistranslated as 'Education is sinful' or 'Education is forbidden'. In actual fact it is better translated as 'Westoxication is sinful', where Westoxication is to be understood as all those aspects of kafir education which are in conflict with the Qur'an. These include, but are not limited to geology, evolutionary biology, astronomy, philosophy and sociology.

Some Western technologies, such as weapons techologies are halal, however vaccine production and use, and anything that involves genetic engineering are haram.

It is also haram to educate women in any non-religious subject beyond what is needed for their functions as wives and mothers. A level of literacy sufficient to read a cookery book or a Qur'anic story to a child is quite enough, and to go further is displeasing to Allah.

Boko Haram does not see itself as being in conflict with true Islamic education, only with Kafir education, culture and science.

The Boko Haram movement owes its inspiration to seven sources

- The doctine of the finality of the Prophet

- The doctrine of the infallibility of the Eternal Uncreated Qu'ran

- The anti-Western counter-Philosophy of Abu Hamid al-Ghazzali

- Deobandi Islamic revival and anti-Imperialism

- The Taliban's Islamically exemplary educational policy towards women

- The Madrassa movement for educational purity in Pakistan

- Harun Yahya's rejection of Darwinism and Evolution

http://islamizationwatch..com/2009/07/nigerian-taliban-boko-haram-manifesto.html
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Abuzola(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2009
The infallibility of the Qu'ran

All Muslims must believe that the universal and eternal truth embodied in the Qur’an comes directly from Allah. This contrasts with the commonly held Islamic view that the imperfect 'knowledge' that supposedly comes from science is a temporary social and political narrative used to provide a justification for European colonialism, Zionism, capitalism and cultural imperialism.

Taliban education of women and women's rights

Under Shariah law women must be given the rights that Allah and His Messenger have instructed, that is the right to stay in their homes and to gain religious instruction in the seclusion of purdah. Women must not be educated in anything other than religion beyond the age of eight, or they may become disruptive to society.
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Abuzola(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
Harun Yahya

Darwinism and evolution are in direct conflict with the Qur'an in the same way that they are with the Bible.

However, the eminent Turkish scientist Harun Yahya has convinced the majority of Muslim intellectuals that the Theory of Evolution is both false, and deliberately contrived to promote atheism and political movements such as Imperialism and Nazism. Consequently there can be no place for the subjects of biology, or geology with its 'fossils' (planted by Shaitan as deception), in Islamic education.

http://islamizationwatch..com/2009/07/nigerian-taliban-boko-haram-manifesto.html
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Abuzola(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2009
These are not my word, pls take note
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Nezan(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2009
I also heard the boko haram people rejected the idea that the earth is spherical in accordance with koranic injunctions that the earth is flat. Funny, aint it? grin grin
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Abuzola(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
Nezan:

I also heard the boko haram people rejected the idea that the earth is spherical in accordance with koranic injunctions that the earth is flat. Funny, aint it? grin grin

mr man we need facts and not fiction, you hear me soooooooooooooo
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by sleek29(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
islam has not been able to add anything to this world so far except violence, westoxification made it possible for you to use the internet, now you are on nairaland posting junk.not a single invention, nothing, all is western or putting it rightly ''Christian"
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
Abuzola:

Some Western technologies, such as weapons techologies are halal, however vaccine production and use, and anything that involves genetic engineering are haram.

Does this make sense? Western technology such as weapons technologies are halal but vaccines that save lives and protect us from disabling diseases such as polio are haram? undecided

I'm sorry but what really is the goal of islam? To steal, to kill and to destroy?
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Nezan(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
Abuzola:

mr man we need facts and not fiction, you hear me soooooooooooooo
boko haram rejects western education that ridicules the koran.

mohammed referred to the earth in the koran as been as flat as a mat.

western education thought us the earth is spherical.

so western education ridicules the koran.

and boko haram rejects the western education claims.

it is as simple as that, abusola my boy
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2009
Abuzola:

Harun Yahya

Darwinism and evolution are in direct conflict with the Qur'an in the same way that they are with the Bible.

However, the eminent Turkish scientist Harun Yahya has convinced the majority of Muslim intellectuals that the Theory of Evolution is both false, and deliberately contrived to promote atheism and political movements such as Imperialism and Nazism. Consequently there can be no place for the subjects of biology, or geology with its 'fossils' (planted by Shaitan as deception), in Islamic education.

Really? And when you fools are sick you rush and buy alabukun? undecided
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Abuzola(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2009
Sleek go back to school and read History and invention, you will be surprise to know that much was invented by Islamic scholar. The first university in the universe is Azhar university, research and invention are the tools, go make ur further investigation
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
Abuzola:

- The Taliban's Islamically exemplary educational policy towards women

grin grin grin grin grin you just have to laugh at these deluded slaves.
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Abuzola(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
In every religion there are fanatic and extremist, from orthodox christian to sufi muslim down to orthodox jews, these fanatics have their realistic facts for being fanatic, but they are what we regard as misguided because they have no wide knowledge on their religion, the same thing with Boko haram and islam fanatics.

Reported by Nasa'i (5,268) and also Ibn majah hadith (no 3029), and Ahmad's hadith (1,215,347) with a sahih Isnad.
'The messenger of Allah (S.A.W) said 'i warn you of extremism in the religion, for indeed those that came before you were destroyed due to their exremism in the religion'
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Nezan(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2009
Abuzola:

In every religion there are fanatic and extremist
Are you not a fanatic yourself? I think you claimed somewhere here that you were a member of the 'boko haram' rascals? undecided
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Abuzola(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2009
God forbid
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Lagosboy: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
If this write up is really the manifesto of boko haram then i must say i believe they are on the wrong in terms of their ideology.
Abuzola:

Taliban education of women and women's rights[/b]

Under Shariah law women must be given the rights that Allah and His Messenger have instructed, that is the right to stay in their homes and to gain religious instruction in the seclusion of purdah. Women must not be educated in anything other than religion beyond the age of eight, or they may become disruptive to society.

The boldened has no basis in islam and it is nothing but junk in my humble opinion. ? It is not only myopic but lacks any intellectual touch and the proponent of this idea doesn not understand the message of islam rather he only has information but not understanding.

How will our women have female doctors to treat them if they are not to be educated?
How will our women have female dentist,nurses,teachers and so on if they are not to be educated?
How do we explain women versatile in healthcare that treated the companions on the battlefields?

What is called western education today is originally advancement in knowledge by the muslims of early times ranging from chemistry to astronomy , from biology to mathematical breakthrough.

There is no limitation to the education of women in islam and a woman can be as much as educated as a man.
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by muhsin(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Very good and thoughtful input, Lboy.

Abuzola, I wonder; what do you mean by saying these words are not yours? If you do believe in each, to me you don't have to make it known that they aren't yours, right?

Sincerely speaking, these boko haram sect are humans. Thus they are right in a way and wrong in another. But in summation, they are actually wrong as their being wrong out-weight their being right. How?

--there is nowhere where its mentioned Muslims should take weapons the way they do and fight government.

--the said boko isn't wholly haram, as they claim. Although we too don't believe in many things contain in it, for it cannot defy, in anyway, Allah's words.

--etc

I don't have much time to talk tall. But I'll pest one write-up by a friend concerning their doctrine. He lives in Maiduguri and has interest in religion--just like me. So I regard the piece.
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Recoverd(f): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
wow!
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by ttruth(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2010
Islamization and Boko Haram nonsense will never work in Nigeria but it work in the home of Abuzola. Nigerians are not stupid.
Re: Islamization And Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
t.truth:

Islamization and Boko Haram nonsense will never work in Nigeria but it work in the home of Abuzola. Nigerians are not silly.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage As A Proof Of Love Is A........................in Islam / Islam Is A Natural Religion From God, Because God Himself Gave That Name Islam. / The Gitmo Guard Who Found Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.