Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) (9083 Views)

EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos) / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How do you know he was not a Billionaire?
Because I know the man, simple.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by mildflame: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2016
If he is STEALING money he is requesting 4loan
DEACON CROOK
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
My Oh my,...What difference does it make ? I thought you meant he became billionaire by virtue of his career as a banker. The answer is NO, he cashed in as a politician. They are all the same, there is no Abraham Lincoln in Nigeria, not yet.

I also believe he cashed in as a Politician who knew his way around the banking World. Both home and abroad. What I am saying is that he does not need to divert Government funds today to build that house.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Do you know how many big deals go on everyday in Banks. Do you know account Managers and Bank Managers get percentages in a lot of this deals?

Yes, I know the deals going on in the banks, I am very much closer to bankers and I have more banker associates and friends than in any other fields and Udom was never privy to such deals, I know the movers and shakers of Zenith Bank, Udom is was built for banking, and his moment came when Akpabio made him supervise his personal finances and thereafter state finances. Its all in the politics of things. His break happened in and around politics and politicians.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

Yes, I know the deals going on in the banks, I am very much closer to bankers and I have more banker associates and friends than in any other fields and Udom was never privy to such deals, I know the movers and shakers of Zenith Bank, Udom is was built for banking, and his moment came when Akpabio made him supervise his personal finances and thereafter state finances. Its all in the politics of things. His break happened in and around politics and politicians.

I think we are on the same page. I was actually focusing on the headline of the article which showed the House after three months as a Governor. The Money was already there before he took that seat.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I also believe he cashed in as a Politician who knew his way around the banking World. Both home and abroad. What I am saying is that he does not need to divert Government funds today to build that house.
He didnt divert state funds, but he built it from his proceeds from the deals, call it loot that came his way as SSG. But what difference does it make ? Money from politics belong to the state, whether he cornered it personally or if he was given his share of the 'cornering'. Dont forget I say, I love them politicians, and given a chance, I will take my own share, I am not holy when it comes to money, never was, never will. Cos money is all there is to make this life a worthwhile experience.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by mildflame: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I tire. Udom Emmanuel was a Billionaire long before he became Governor. He completed this house fast because he is now closer to home.

it is too early 4u to be taking UFOPUFOP n MONKEY tail combination
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I think we are on the same page. I was actually focusing on the headline of the article which showed the House after three months as a Governor. The Money was already there before he took that seat.
Dont mind the sensational writers. The man called Udom is smart, even if the money for that building was to come from his loot as Governor, he could start that building on a promissory note, to pay when he becomes governor, it is a gamble he can not lose, cos Akwa Ibom is PDP, and PDP is Akwa Ibom.

Check out the contractor handling the construction of that house, the same contractor will handle other projects in the state, in such a way that the cost of building that house, is built in, into an inflated contract of another project constructed for the state. In a such a way that the expense for that house totally disappears.

Smart move if you ask me, but we know the truth, that is why I say, If I ever get to position of prosecuting people. They will all go to jail on circumstantial evidence, and state will seize and sell off all questionable assets. Because you cant catch a good thief in the act and you will get no evidence for prosecution.

Jungle don mature.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

You are defending the indefensible here, Salaries of Zenith Bank ED isnt enough to carry out such expense within the time-frame. The fact remains that the money is Akwa Ibom people's money being shared. The Governor was secretary of State before his present portfolio, so the money isnt from his salary as Zenith ED, but MUST be from his proceeds from the sharing they have been making in that government house from the time he came politically motivated.

Let me make it abundantly clear; What is the relationship between Senator Akpabio and Udom; The answer is in plain site, Udom is to Akpabio what Ambody is to Tinubu, these are finance technocrat who helped them move money to safe heavens, it is only natural to put your 'boy' back in power to continue to clandestine games of chess. Stop defending these people based on emotional bias, I love them both, cos I have no capacity to hate, but If I was to prosecute, I will send people to jail based on circumstantial evidences, because you can hardly catch a smooth thief even when you follow the money, I will jail them circumstantially one after the other and heavens will not fall, and if heaven does fall, hell will not.
. Yes he is a financial expert, if you find urself in the banking sector, you can as well devise means of making money(investment) legitimately within the armbit of the law in addition to a good salary scale worthy of ED in a highly reputable commercial Bank such as Zenith. Sharing money in the Govt. House cannot be ruled out completely though & I'm not defending per say or you want to tell me that his salaries are not part of the expenses, u never can tell bro' my point of argument is the time frame to complete such edifice as reported by mr.blogger as if it was a fire-bridgate approach thereby making His Excellency, Gov.Udom Emmanuel appear over-desparate in embezzlin'State funds.. So therefore i stand to be corrected.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Yes he is a financial expert, if you find urself in the banking sector, you can as well devise means of making money(investment) legitimately within the armbit of the law in addition to a good salary scale worthy of ED in a highly reputable commercial Bank such as Zenith. Sharing money in the Govt. House cannot be ruled out completely though & I'm not defending per say or you want to tell me that his salaries are not part of the expenses, u never can tell bro' my point of argument is the time frame to complete such edifice as reported by mr.blogger as if it was a fire-bridgate approach thereby making His Excellency, Gov.Udom Emmanuel appear over-desparate in embezzlin'State funds.. So therefore i stand to be corrected.
I personally hate it when people use titles like "His Excellency". Which other countries use such word to address these looters ? We must learn to call these people by their first names.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2016
-
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
I personally hate it when people use titles like "His Excellency". Which other countries use such word to address these looters ? We must learn to call these people by their first names.
. Lol ....oga na lil respect attached na. Atleast it is the will of God for Leaders to emerge anywhere in the world so therefore they deserve respect whether we like it or not. As for Looting nobody is a saint in Nigeria,don't know about other countries especially when it comes to public funds even you(remember, u no be Jesus Christ). Me sef if i get opportunity i no go look uche face lailai, i go embezzle am based on "PIN CODE" now wey ma eyes dey Red 4 mon€¥. If u dull? Then prepare to die wretched wit regrets. Lol
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by saveall: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2016
NONSENSE! MOST CORPERS salaries has not been paid since December by L.E.C, most of the teachers are lazy and it this unpaid corpers that do almost all the job yet get nothing. WHERE IS THE COUNTRY HEADING. .....
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by bakila: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
subterfuge:
FISHY BRAIN DOUNTING THOMASSES.
YOU WILL SOON DOUBT EVEN YORK OWN NAMESAKE.
AKPABIO TOLD UDOM TO RUSH THE BUILDING SO AS NOT TO LOOSE EVERY THING, BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT SAVED UDOM FROM BRING SACKED.
NOW HE WILL BUILD MANY OTHERS AND BUY SOME MORE HOUSES IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND ABROAD
Comot

You are saying the reality, the most likely cause of action and line of thoughts of Udom or his very close confidant. The well being and development of Akwa Ibomites and their state is fourth on his mind.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
meanwhilee

(1) (2) (Reply)

“presidential Order To Cut Time For Business Approvals, Registrations Underway” / Southwest Has Betrayed Us, In 2023, We Will Deal With Them- Gandujes' Aide / RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.