Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) (9054 Views)

EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos) / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Emmanuel'sMansion 3 months after assumption of office. The mansion has an Olympic size swimming pool. The people of Akwa Ibom State can become good swimmers that will make the country proud in the next Olympic games.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/governor-udom-emmanuel-mansion-after-3.html

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lol... Mom you sure
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by izospindle(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
its not their fault we all know political leaders are chosen based on sentiments not vision
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by olasanmi92(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoneBlogger:
Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Emmanuel'sMansion 3 months after assumption of office. The mansion has an Olympic size swimming pool. The people of Akwa Ibom State can become good swimmers that will make the country proud in the next Olympic games.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/governor-udom-emmanuel-mansion-after-3.html
our political system is suffering from a tumor DAT can't b remove.... let's wake up....vision less leaders....I tire for their matter
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by inforesource: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
This Udom is owing Teachers 5 months Salary.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by subterfuge: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
FISHY BRAIN DOUNTING THOMASSES.
YOU WILL SOON DOUBT EVEN YORK OWN NAMESAKE.
AKPABIO TOLD UDOM TO RUSH THE BUILDING SO AS NOT TO LOOSE EVERY THING, BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT SAVED UDOM FROM BRING SACKED.
NOW HE WILL BUILD MAN OTHERS AND BUY SOME MORE HOUSES IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND ABROAD

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by subterfuge: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
FISHY BRAIN DOUNTING THOMASSES.
YOU WILL SOON DOUBT EVEN YORK OWN NAMESAKE.
AKPABIO TOLD UDOM TO RUSH THE BUILDING SO AS NOT TO LOOSE EVERY THING, BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT SAVED UDOM FROM BRING SACKED.
NOW HE WILL BUILD MANY OTHERS AND BUY SOME MORE HOUSES IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND ABROAD

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Aromas: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good of him...... Toying his boss lane grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Mannygoulding(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
big ass lie!! he had that house before he assumed office!!

dey waka dey spoil person name!!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wow, I love the design, I have saved it. I need to build that as my retirement home.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by sirTesco(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Death why?
Just lost a friend.
Brother, ur demise has left us in great shock,
u left a great vaccum,
ur memories will 4eva be fresh in our mind.
The entire AAU community and specifically the 400L department of building will 4eva miss u.
Rest In Peace Ogor.

The guy below has been buried

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoneBlogger:

. SMH for Gullible set of Nigerians. Was Gov. UDOM EMMANUEL a poor man before he became SSG in AKS? My friend that Man was exposed to Foreign Trips, Executive seminars, businesses, investments & Ca$hmoN€¥ in the Banking Sector+SSG, I am well informed that he started that building long even b4 he became SSG. Even if he completed his house after swearing-in it makes no difference, even commisioners/LG Chairmen,SA/PA in AKS during Akpabio's era owns mansions in choice Layout within the state capital(Uyo) If God blesses you as a very prudent business man, you can as well build such edifice without much noise. So therefore i condemn in strong terms the creating of a topic to undermine/insult the personality of His Excellency, Governor, Deacon Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, the Democratically Elected Executive Governor of AKWA IBOM STATE. So my friend "DAKKADA" from Baseless Gossips, Hearsays and RISE to the FAITH of GREATNESS. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
saintkeppy:
. SMH for Gullible set of Nigerians. Was Gov. UDOM EMMANUEL a poor man before he became SSG in AKS? My friend that Man was exposed to Foreign Trips, Executive seminars, businesses, investments & Ca$hmoN€¥ in the Banking Sector+SSG, I am well informed that he started that building long even b4 he became SSG. Even if he completed his house after swearing-in it makes no difference, even commisioners/LG Chairmen,SA/PA in AKS during Akpabio's era owns mansions in choice Layout within the state capital(Uyo) If God blesses you as a very prudent business man, you can as well build such edifice without much noise. So therefore i condemn in strong terms the creating of a topic to undermine/insult the personality of His Excellency, Governor, Deacon Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, the Democratically Elected Executive Governor of AKWA IBOM STATE. So my friend "DAKKADA" from Baseless Gossips, Hearsays and RISE to the FAITH of GREATNESS. Lol

Its not difficult to contract the construction to a company on a promissory note, as long as he knew he was becoming a governor.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

Its not difficult to contract the construction to a company on a promissory note, as long as he knew he was becoming a governor.
. I know, so what if he did not become a Governor, will his house not completed or whats ur point?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by ifyan(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Please visit NNEWI OR ABRIBA.

YOU will be amazed
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 15, 2016
saintkeppy:
. I know, so what if he did not become a Governor, will his house not completed or whats ur point?
It obviously wont, but there was no way he wouldnt have become governor, the odds are just in favor of PDP there.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
It obviously wont, but there was no way he wouldnt have become governor, the odds are just in favor of PDP there.
. No matter the approach deployed by experts, Such project cannot be completed in just 3 months from scratch when considering Global best practises in Construction. Sometimes its very ridiculous when some hungry&desperate bloggers post articles/news online such as this and want an average educated person like me to believe. I hope&think mr.Blogger can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Caseless: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2016
I heard he's a billionaire before becoming a governor . I think he can afford that.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2016
Maybe he's gonna use it generate revenues for the state. Lets be patient, maybe he has plans of converting it into an Olympic sized fish pond.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2016
l.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2016
saintkeppy:
. No matter the approach deployed by experts, Such project cannot be completed in just 3 months from scratch when considering Global best practises in Construction. Sometimes its very ridiculous when some hungry&desperate bloggers post articles/news online such as this and want an average educated person like me to believe. I hope&think mr.Blogger can do better than this.

You are defending the indefensible here, Salaries of Zenith Bank ED isnt enough to carry out such expense within the time-frame. The fact remains that the money is Akwa Ibom people's money being shared. The Governor was secretary of State before his present portfolio, so the money isnt from his salary as Zenith ED, but MUST be from his proceeds from the sharing they have been making in that government house from the time he came politically motivated.

Let me make it abundantly clear; What is the relationship between Senator Akpabio and Udom; The answer is in plain site, Udom is to Akpabio what Ambody is to Tinubu, these are finance technocrat who helped them move money to safe heavens, it is only natural to put your 'boy' back in power to continue to clandestine games of chess. Stop defending these people based on emotional bias, I love them both, cos I have no capacity to hate, but If I was to prosecute, I will send people to jail based on circumstantial evidences, because you can hardly catch a smooth thief even when you follow the money, I will jail them circumstantially one after the other and heavens will not fall, and if heaven does fall, hell will not.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Caseless:
I heard he's a billionaire before becoming a governor . I think he can afford that.
Those are simply rumours, a bank ED a billionaire ? Doesnt make sense. He was a billionaire the moment he became Secretary to the State government. There is billions to be shared in that state. I need my own share.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by idupaul: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Caseless:

Billionaire from where na..keep hearing
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2016
CrzyDamon:
mediocre and old school. I like mid century with big windows like this one below
Problem is, strong wind shatters even the tempered glass. It occured to one of my properties, and the glasses were crested with engravement, now I am still not able to replace them cos I have so much to commit finances to and I never captured such expense in this year's budget. Beautiful but fragile.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2016
CrzyDamon:
I think the house is inferior and cheap.

below is a quality mansion. 50,000 square foot. 14 bedrooms , three stories. . 5 acres. indoor swimming pool.
Guy, what do you want to do with 14 bedrooms ? Maintenance of house no be joke. The cost of maintenance of an average home is more than 5m a year. No, mehn.... that is way too many rooms.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2016
saintkeppy:

I tire. Udom Emmanuel was a Billionaire long before he became Governor. He completed this house fast because he is now closer to home.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I tire. The man was a Billionaire long before he became Governor. He built this house because the Governorship position brought him closer to home.
Wrong, I know the man. He was never a billionaire when he was with Zenith Bank, but when he was appointed SSG by Akpabio, that is when the sharing of cake started. So in essence, the so called billion is and will always be state money. He can afford to build the house as SSG to Akwa Ibom State, cos he had access to shared loot under his former Boss now Senator, so please spare me the story of the people who I am close to. I love them, and I need my share of the loot, but truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Those are simply rumours, a bank ED a billionaire ? Doesnt make sense. He was a billionaire the moment he became Secretary to the State government. There is billions to be shared in that state. I need my own share.

Do you know how many big deals go on everyday in Banks. Do you know account Managers and Bank Managers get percentages in a lot of this deals?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Wrong, I know the man. He was never a billionaire when he was with Zenith Bank, but when he was appointed SSG by Akpabio, that is when the sharing of cake started. So in essence, the so called billion is and will always be state money. He can afford to build the house as SSG to Akwa Ibom State, cos he had access to shared loot under his former Boss now Senator, so please spare me the story of the people who I am close to. I love them, and I need my share of the loot, but truth be told.

How do you know he was not a Billionaire?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

Remember, I said long before he became Governor. If you believe he had access to loot as the SSG, it shows he made money before he became Governor.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Remember, I said long before he became Governor. If you believe he had access to loot as the SSG, it shows he made money before he became Governor.
My Oh my,...What difference does it make ? I thought you meant he became billionaire by virtue of his career as a banker. The answer is NO, he cashed in as a politician. They are all the same, there is no Abraham Lincoln in Nigeria, not yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Name, Shame Governors Owing Salaries, Pensions — NLC / Ifeanyi Ubah Calls For Police Exit From Contributory Pension Scheme / Nigerians Outshop Americans By 32%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.