Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen (2503 Views)

Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Dongreat(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hello nairalanders, I just have to share this as I remembered it while taking my bath and I nearly slipped due to excess laughing cheesy.

When I was teen, 15 per se, I fell in love with this particular sexy, young and quiet girl living 2 blocks from my house and Unfortunately was not man enough to tell her. After a lengthy convo with my best friend I decided to take the 'cobra by its fang' and it was positive as she accepted but on one condition, that I have to follow her to her place of worship; and did I say she was a Moslem? One Friday, I went with her to the mosque all excited, smiling, thinking of the bad things wink to do to her after the service. Even Sir Mohammed will knight me thereafter. After the 'allah be praise' thing, I waited for her outside the mosque to see her off only to get the greatest shock of my teen life as I was told she was already betrothed and told to back off else my career would be amputated.
I ran off weeping profusely like a man whose circumcision was performed wrongly. And if that wasn't enough, I woke up the next day with bruised knees, a terrible migraine and a dislocated shoulder, gotten from trying impress her that am best at praying, lol cheesy

Please feel free to share yours...
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by falconey(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by cindybella101(f): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Sorry op
Can't remember any awkward moment
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by prahcetomi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
I was 11.A particular girl lived in my area,omo this girl get big backside.I usually see a boy spanking her ass regularly,and den thinking it was a normal thing,we were playing one day and I spanked her ass.Thank God for ice block,my face for don turn red permanently.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Dongreat(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
prahcetomi:
I was 11.A particular girl lived in my area,omo this girl get big backside.I usually see a boy spanking her ass regularly,and den thinking it was a normal thing,we were playing one day and I spanked her ass.Thank God for ice block,my face for don turn red permanently.

Lol, O boy you for tell am say nah new game you dey play called 'let's wipe that horse to move faster' lol. My days.
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Dongreat(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
cindybella101:
cheesy cheesy
Sorry op
Can't remember any awkward moment
Haba cindybella Hun. Why must you turn me post to a house of lies, lol. Pls fire away
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by prahcetomi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dongreat:

Lol, O boy you for tell am say nah new game you dey play called 'let's wipe that horse to move faster' lol. My days.
Lmao
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by lordthree(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=15pt]there was this girl I liked at 15 and like the op I was shy as well, so one day we were at the junction, and there was just one okada left, so we entered together she sat in the middle and I was behind her, the Okada was on the move sha, and she kept adjusting by the time we got to our stop I was already hard and I had to come down, imagine paying okada man while trying to cover a hard on... [/size]

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by cindybella101(f): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dongreat:

Haba cindybella Hun. Why must you turn me post to a house of lies, lol. Pls fire away
How did you know I was lying ? So its a crime not to remember things ? lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Dongreat(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
cindybella101:
How did you know I was lying ? So its a crime not to remember things ? lipsrsealed
Babes, babes wink anyways tongue
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by layla129(f): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
At 16, there was this really cute guy every girl in that area was crushing on. Although, i was crushing secretly too, but i never went anywhere near him. He noticed me, asked me out and we started dating to the envy of other girls. He promised he was going to marry me and that i should introduce him to my mum as my boyfriend, that was how i introduced a guy as my bf to my mum 16 cry cry...well, i got the beating of my life when we got home. Till date, i still feel very embarrassed when i remember. i just hope my mum has forgotten the incident angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Dongreat(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
layla129:
At 16, there was this really cute guy every girl in that area was crushing on. Although, i was crushing secretly too, but i never went anywhere near him. He noticed me, asked me out and we started dating to the envy of other girls. He promised he was going to marry me and that i should introduce him to my mum as my boyfriend, that was how i introduced a guy as my bf to my mum 16 cry cry...well, i got the beating of my life when we got home. Till date, i still feel very embarrassed when i remember. i just hope my mum has forgotten the incident angry
Lol and literally rolling on the floor. I am just imagining the looks on your mums face cheesy. I bet she stopped you from watching Indian movies after that day, lol.
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by donbenedict(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
layla129:
suffers from heart failure due to excessive laughter grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by DaGC(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Back in secondary school, there was this girl I usually visit every saturday. Infact it got so regular that I don't even knock when I go there, because all these while her parents have never been home on saturday afternoon plus phone wasn't really 'all that' then.

Well, on this fateful day, I just opened the door as usual for another weekend romance, only to see a stern looking man reading newspaper on the couch. 'Yes, young man who are you?'. I was stunned and managed to stammer my name. But as a Wafarian, I no fit fall hand, so I regained my composure. 'I'm Lilian's classmate I said'. We shook hands and he offered me a seat, called his lovely daughter to the sitting room. He was then scolding her on her WAEC grades ish, then he faced me and asked about mine. Na so I blow lie say me pass am plus JAMB sef and its Uniben for medicine and surgery and I made it. He was glad and praised me. Faced his daughter and said 'see your mate, already made it into university sef'. Dude even sent for drinks for me.

Didn't know our form teacher was their church member. Then she came in for a visit and saw me, and after greeting me said 'so you even failed common Chemistry that is my own course'. Then went on to tell the man about how I was her student. See race wey I pick ehn.

Till today when I catch up with her online, we usually laugh about it. Even till now sef I don't go that house. Not even for her wedding sef cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by layla129(f): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dongreat:

Lol and literally rolling on the floor. I am just imagining the looks on your mums face cheesy. I bet she stopped you from watching Indian movies after that day, lol.

Hmm, my brother. I suffered this thing for many years oh. My parents had to relocate me because of this guy...true story angry

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by layla129(f): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
suffers from heart failure due to excessive laughter grin cheesy cheesy grin

Lol, not funny i tell you grin
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by ritaoritza(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
I was like 8 or 9,woke up in the middle of the night and caught my grandfather and grandmonther in the act. My grandfather was doing a cunninglingus on my grandma....

I had to switch to the living room to catch what's left of my sleep

Most shocking and awkward moment ever!!!
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Dongreat(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
ritaoritza:
I was like 8 or 9,woke up in the middle of the night and caught my grandfather and grandmonther in the act. My grandfather was doing a cunninglingus on my grandma....

And the award right now goes to ritaoritza, lol, for her most epic moment cheesy cheesy. Babes I swear this got me laughter hard.
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Aguiyi13(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
ritaoritza:

'As a teen ' oh and I will have you know that your story seems fabricated.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by ritaoritza(f): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Aguiyi13:

Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by ritaoritza(f): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Aguiyi13:

Sorry @op forgotten u said teen

And as for my story......100% history of my life. Scared me for life!!!
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by ritaoritza(f): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dongreat:

And the award right now goes to ritaoritza, lol, for her most epic moment cheesy cheesy. Babes I swear this got me laughter hard.

Am happy for u
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Aguiyi13(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=ritaoritza post=44704172][/quote]

[b] What ? [/b]Either of your grannies , should testify to it. then I'd believe your story.
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Aguiyi13(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
ritaoritza:

Sorry @op forgotten u said teen
And as for my story......100% history of my life. Scared me for life!!!

perhaps you should tell Me more,
was she moaning as at then....
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by ritaoritza(f): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Aguiyi13:

perhaps you should tell Me more,

was she moaning as at then....

WAKA
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Aguiyi13(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by halfricanadian(f): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
DaGC:
Back in secondary school, there was this girl I usually visit every saturday. Infact it got so regular that I don't even knock when I go there, because all these while her parents have never been home on saturday afternoon plus phone wasn't really 'all that' then.

Well, on this fateful day, I just opened the door as usual for another weekend romance, only to see a stern looking man reading newspaper on the couch. 'Yes, young man who are you?'. I was stunned and managed to stammer my name. But as a Wafarian, I no fit fall hand, so I regained my composure. 'I'm Lilian's classmate I said'. We shook hands and he offered me a seat, called his lovely daughter to the sitting room. He was then scolding her on her WAEC grades ish, then he faced me and asked about mine. Na so I blow lie say me pass am plus JAMB sef and its Uniben for medicine and surgery and I made it. He was glad and praised me. Faced his daughter and said 'see your mate, already made it into university sef'. Dude even sent for drinks for me.

Didn't know our form teacher was their church member. Then she came in for a visit and saw me, and after greeting me said 'so you even failed common Chemistry that is my own course'. Then went on to tell the man about how I was her student. See race wey I pick ehn.

Till today when I catch up with her online, we usually laugh about it. Even till now sef I don't go that house. Not even for her wedding sef cry

Lmao lying is not only ur hobby bt ur talent as well
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by DaGC(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Lmao lying is not only ur hobby bt ur talent as well

Well, I was a teenager and I hold no regret about it. It was just awkward to see his look towards me change, that's why I ran.
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by halfricanadian(f): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
DaGC:

Well, I was a teenager and I hold no regret about it. It was just awkward to see his look towards me change, that's why I ran.

I can only imagine cheesy
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 15, 2016
ritaoritza:

Haha. I believe you jor. But wait, did they catch you catching em? Now THAT must've been awkward.
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by sanousizayyan(m): 6:11am On Apr 15, 2016
When I was 14 my 18 year old neighbour caught me peeping at her while she was.............with their driver grin grin grin cheesy she let me touch her..........as bribe grin
Re: What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen by firstking01(m): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2016
This reminds me of what happened between me, my friends and the beautiful chika embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions For Guys / How Many Of Us Remembered This Childhood Game / Why Do Strippers And Club Girls Keep Sending Me Friend Requests On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.