Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,002 members, 7,849,038 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career (582 Views)

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by marvelck: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Should a married lady focus on her career and neglect her home, thereby leaving her husband in the arms of other ladies. Is it right for one to choose her career/profession over her marriage?
Re: When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by Sistem007(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sounds more like a rhetorical question to me...

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by talktonase(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
all these women empowerment and feministic philosophies is what is tearing marriages into shreds.
Re: When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by sinaj(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na wa o!

It can be balanced na. sad

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by halfricanadian(f): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
cry cry the world officially has driven mad

I tot i cud handle pressure till now

I fear marriage i desire career

cry cry wish i can b a good person
Re: When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by Galacious1: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
sinaj:

It can be balanced na. sad
for the few lucky ones. I know a lot of women that left their careers for marriages that later regretted it, esp when the husband dies or when divorce arises

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by Daniel2289(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Am nt d one to choose 4 dem. It all depends on wat dey want
Re: When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by chriskosherbal(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
I think it depends on the individuals involved.
Re: When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by pet4ril(f): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
It's a matter of understanding.
No woman wish to leave her husband for any reason, but when necessity neccesiate especially in terms of carrier, they plan with the man and endure for the main time because both are very important and interdependent
Re: When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career by Quintee(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2016
The truth is that a woman's life should not just revolve around marriage. In other words, both career and marriage have their place in the life of a woman as well as a man. Personally, I wouldn't advise any woman to sacrifice one for the other, not even with the level of uncertainties attached to today's marriages. If for any reason the marriage eventually collapses, the man might find solace in his career while the woman will just become empty and hopeless. I also think men should learn to be disciplined as it is less likely that a woman will move on to the next man even if he neglects his marriage for career. In other words, a marriage belongs to and concerns both the man and the woman who must contribute in all ramifications to make it work.

(1) (Reply)

Can We Truly Forgive And Forget when our partners betray our trust / Still Getting Disturbed With This / What Are The Tricks To Deal With Nervousness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.