Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,225 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Advice Needed ASAP!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice Needed ASAP!!! (1788 Views)

Programmers Psychological Advice Needed Plz / Tech Gurus, Advice Needed Pleased / Java Programming Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed ASAP!!! by Chuukwudi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
I have an opportunity to learn anything about computer software development, computer programming on any language, database management systems, etc.

I'm a student of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, I'm majoring in Electronic & Computer Engineering as a branch under my field.

I need something to learn and know and do within a duration of 6months. Something that'll make me certified in its aspects and also make me saleable amongst my counterparts.

The financial and material resources to learn such a computer program wouldn't be a problem.

I want to make a huge leep and make myself more desirable to companies than my peers; a reason to fill my CV a reason to be happy, a reason to be more employable.

Advise me please!
I don't want to go into entrepreneur. It's the order of the day over here. Becoming a software engineer is my dream.
Re: Advice Needed ASAP!!! by globalink: 3:23am On Apr 16, 2016
i can teach you computer programming, web design, computer repairing. contact me on 07035086097 email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Advice Needed ASAP!!! by rayyspark(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2018
Chuukwudi:
I have an opportunity to learn anything about computer software development, computer programming on any language, database management systems, etc.

I'm a student of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, I'm majoring in Electronic & Computer Engineering as a branch under my field.

I need something to learn and know and do within a duration of 6months. Something that'll make me certified in its aspects and also make me saleable amongst my counterparts.

The financial and material resources to learn such a computer program wouldn't be a problem.

I want to make a huge leep and make myself more desirable to companies than my peers; a reason to fill my CV a reason to be happy, a reason to be more employable.

Advise me please!
I don't want to go into entrepreneur. It's the order of the day over here. Becoming a software engineer is my dream.

Going into Web Development might be that stepping stone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SQL Server / Need A Technical Partner (web & App Developer) / Benefits To Hire Shopify Web Developers For Robust Shopify Estore Develoment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.