Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" (1565 Views)

Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Many have tried to be a perfect gentleman and many have been reduced to being termed as a "Bad boy"..
What we seek and desire in life is different but more than 95% of human being on earth desire for sexual pleasure, Love and companion..

In recent years, guys around the world have discovered that being a gentleman is most seen by ladies as weakling so most men crave to be termed as a "Bad boy".

We don't just love, we see, think, feel before we do and the easiest way for a lady to feel anything for a guy is if she thinks the guy have all what it takes to be a man..
Yes, MAN!!

The definition of a Man by an average lady in her subconscious mind is a male with masculine, cocky, strong, confidence, emotionless and brave attributes..
Don't get me wrong, an experienced woman will desire or seek a man with other qualities like, gentle, caring, loving and all that but it's because of her experience with other men..

The choice of being termed as a bad boy is not what anyone can dwell into.. I personally think everyone to be his/herself, if you know you don't have the gut, balls or the stomach of being a bad boy, don't even bother to try because you will always betray yourself (if you know what I mean)..

Most dudes in here (Nairaland) will form cocky and all but in actual sense they are just looking for a medium to act their rehearsed fantasy... Lol..
They are as solo as a duck in real life....

HOW DO I BECOME BAD?
The only way to become a bad boy is to strangle your emotions, don't show much care about anything, this will eventually cause huge damage to your personality but if you think the juice is worth the squeeze, you can go down that lane...
I'll advise every guy to simply be who they are but if you are too weak to accept who you are, there is an option for you which is being bad but ask yourself, if it is worth the stress?

P S: To all the natural bad boys wink wink cool cool, there is still a chance to redeem yourself, I guess you are enjoying the life but always have it at the back of your mind that your world is in the wild where you can also be hunted or fall prey, and also that no one is born Bad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by halfricanadian(f): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op b like

TIME TO DE EVILISE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
Op b like

?
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by tintedniggz(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lol Bad boy records
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
tintedniggz:
Lol Bad boy records
Yeah!
You bad?
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by tintedniggz(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
PureWays:
Yeah! You bad?
fam, honestly, I don't know lol. I just do what I think its best for me.
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
"Bad" is for the weak in spirit and strong in self-deception.. What am I even sayin?
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
Op b like

When you sound like the "victim" and people act all compassionate toward you, I laugh at them in my mind
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by halfricanadian(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
discoprophet:

When you sound like the "victim" and people act all compassionate toward you, I laugh at them in my mind

cry cry its not wat u tinkin my ex its nt
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2016
tintedniggz:

fam, honestly, I don't know lol. I just do what I think its best for me.
Ooh, that's cool.. Sticking to the necessity..
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2016
discoprophet:
"Bad" is for the weak in spirit and strong in self-deception..
What am I even sayin?
It depends on one's perspective though, but going by the spiritual aspect, your assertion is quite true..
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by Badoox(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Omo toh bad.
Being a 'bad boy' is really cool though.
its a matter of being urself and not suppressing the way u want people to see and feel u.
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by Maxi112: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2016
hmmm! bad boy ke!

am a gentleman oh
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2016
Badoox:
Omo toh bad.
Being a 'bad boy' is really cool though.
its a matter of being urself and not suppressing the way u want people to see and feel u.

Yeah..
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2016
Maxi112:
hmmm! bad boy ke!

am a gentleman oh
Lol.. Na so.
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by Maxi112: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Na so.
why d laugh, abi I no dey gentle
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by torqque7(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2016
Well depends on a lot of things and actually I tried been a good guy but that ddnt go too well,so I had to go back to just been me,the guy who doesn't let things botther him especially matters of the opposite sex cheesy..I do it as I see it,truth is the way things are in the world just makes it a lot easier to be strong minded,but don't get it twisted I am also a gentle man just that i might not do things the way she might want or dream it..
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Maxi112:
why d laugh, abi I no dey gentle

Chief, your face dey betray you oh.. Lol..
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2016
torqque7:
Well depends on a lot of things and actually I tried been a good guy but that ddnt go too well,so I had to go back to just been me,the guy who doesn't let things botther him especially matters of the opposite sex cheesy..I do it as I see it,truth is the way things are in the world just makes it a lot easier to be strong minded,but don't get it twisted I am also a gentle man just that i might not do things the way she might want or dream it..
Being strong minded is a necessity for all..

You are not far from the truth my brother..

1 Like

Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by torqque7(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Being strong minded is a necessity for all..

You are not far from the truth my brother..
True its definitely a necessity to all but a lot of guys don't get it,they just become little puppies and let women toy with them up and down,imagine a full grown man kneeling and begging a woman to stay with him even crying self after she cheated on him and treated him like hot garbage smh lol,even here on NL we see threads everyday like 'plss she cheated on me with my friend and I love and want to marry her still what should I do'..lol well I guess not everyone can be a superhero, there has to be normal people too for the heroes to help so not everyone can be strong minded,some have to be weaklings too..pathetic tho
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by Maxi112: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Chief, your face dey betray you oh.. Lol..
na face u dey carry judge ur own??

no allow d face to deceive u
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2016
torqque7:

True its definitely a necessity to all but a lot of guys don't get it,they just become little puppies and let women toy with them up and down,imagine a full grown man kneeling and begging a woman to stay with him even crying self after she cheated on him and treated him like hot garbage smh lol,even here on NL we see threads everyday like 'plss she cheated on me with my friend and I love and want to marry her still what should I do'..lol well I guess not everyone can be a superhero, there has to be normal people too for the heroes to help so not everyone can be strong minded,some have to be weaklings too..pathetic tho
Ooh! That's cray..

I use to state this:
Never exercise your emotions, exercise your mind instead.

Because you are in Love doesn't mean you should take shiit..

1 Like

Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Maxi112:
na face u dey carry judge ur own??

no allow d face to deceive u
Lol.. Okay.
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by tintedniggz(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Ooh, that's cool.. Sticking to the necessity..
Exactly, you know the drill.
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
tintedniggz:

Exactly, you know the drill.
cool
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by Boland(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nice write-up man.
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Boland:
Nice write-up man.
Thanks man.
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by Boxer007(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2016
PureWays:
Many have tried to be a perfect gentleman and many have been reduced to being termed as a "Bad boy"..
What we seek and desire in life is different but more than 95% of human being on earth desire for sexual pleasure, Love and companion..

In recent years, guys around the world have discovered that being a gentleman is most seen by ladies as weakling so most men crave to be termed as a "Bad boy".

We don't just love, we see, think, feel before we do and the easiest way for a lady to feel anything for a guy is if she thinks the guy have all what it takes to be a man..
Yes, MAN!!

The definition of a Man by an average lady in her subconscious mind is a male with masculine, cocky, strong, confidence, emotionless and brave attributes..
Don't get me wrong, an experienced woman will desire or seek a man with other qualities like, gentle, caring, loving and all that but it's because of her experience with other men..

The choice of being termed as a bad boy is not what anyone can dwell into.. I personally think everyone to be his/herself, if you know you don't have the gut, balls or the stomach of being a bad boy, don't even bother to try because you will always betray yourself (if you know what I mean)..

Most dudes in here (Nairaland) will form cocky and all but in actual sense they are just looking for a medium to act their rehearsed fantasy... Lol..
They are as solo as a duck in real life....

HOW DO I BECOME BAD?
The only way to become a bad boy is to strangle your emotions, don't show much care about anything, this will eventually cause huge damage to your personality but if you think the juice is worth the squeeze, you can go down that lane...
I'll advise every guy to simply be who they are but if you are too weak to accept who you are, there is an option for you which is being bad but ask yourself, if it is worth the stress?

P S: To all the natural bad boys wink wink cool cool, there is still a chance to redeem yourself, I guess you are enjoying the life but always have it at the back of your mind that your world is in the wild where you can also be hunted or fall prey, and also that no one is born Bad..

Boo Boo May i kiss you?
Re: The Blueprint Of Being Called The "Bad Boy" by PureWays(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo Boo May i kiss you?
Ooh! Sorry dude. I'm not Gay.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know She's A Keeper / Honest Question / A woman's dilemma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.