Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? (5205 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Ladies, Can U Marry A Guy U Are Older Than? / If Any Girl Refuse You Sex This Period,guy U No Get Swag At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by IamLEGEND1: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

Ode, seeking attention. U beta gerra hia. U for post ur own sensable topic. *many senseless people for dis 21st century*
Do not tempt me,bítch.

my bullshít tolerance levels today are very low.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:
My sis, ur head dey dere. It's well with u
lol,abi nah

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
Why?
why would i do that?when they are plenty guys out there who are much older than me,,i just can't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Do not tempt me,bítch.

my bullshít tolerance levels today are very low.
Abeg who is a bítch. Ur sis or mom ryt? Mental person.ur case no get solution. Be tempted now. Tempted ko, tempest ni. Iyalaya yi *me no take rubbish from anyone o*
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by PureWays(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2016
suzan404:
why would i do that?when they are plenty guys out there who are much older than me,,i just can't.
What if he meets all other criteria you desire in a man?

Anyways, I get your point, but maybe you need to expand your mind, and don't just be the regular chick..
It's always fun to get out of the box, I'll bet there are some younger guys that will get you tripping..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by IamLEGEND1: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

Abeg who is a bítch. Ur sis or mom ryt? Mental person.ur case no get solution. Be tempted now. Tempted ko, tempest ni. Iyalaya yi *me no take rubbish from anyone o*
I always laugh out loud when I see little girls like you bring relatives into an exchange. what do u think that's gonna do, hurt my feelings? lmao.

Now,let me explain to you why you're just a narrow-minded harlót who's most definitely going to die an old hag,sad & alone in the corner of a mud house in Onitsha: See I don't know how old u are or what u look like,bt one thing I'm sure of is the fact that I'll gouge my eyes out with a blunt kitchen utensil 1st before associating myself with people of ur ilk.The saying 'age is just a number' has never been truer than when applied to ídiots like you- racking up the numbers while your grey matter continues to devolve into eba.

I don even tire sef.....mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I always laugh out loud when I see little girls like you bring relatives into an exchange. what do u think that's gonna do, hurt my feelings? lmao.

Now,let me explain to you to you why you're just a narrow-minded harlót who's most definitely going to die an old hag,sad & alone in the corner of a mud house in Onitsha: See I don't know how old u are or what u look like,bt one thing I'm sure of is the fact that I'll gouge my eyes out with a blunt kitchen utensil 1st before associating myself with people of ur ilk.The saying 'age is just a number' has never been truer than when applied to ídiots like you- racking up the numbers while your grey matter continues to devolve into eba.

I don even tire sef.....mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

U not me will definitely die as a old hag in the garbage bin or gutter.u don'tworth dying in a building U really lack manners. Hufffff, old smirnlow. Looking for attention
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by IamLEGEND1: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

U not me will definitely die as a old hag in the garbage bin or gutter.u don'tworth dying in a building U really lack manners. Hufffff, old smirnlow. Looking for attention
Manners? lol
bítch pls! I'm not here to massage ur ego.if the thing dey pain u... You can go nibble on ur sugar daddy's shriveled phallús. and pls learn some decent English while you're at it.

You come on here to display ur ignorance and show us how shallow ur mind is,we also show you that fūcktards have no place here. not now,not ever.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Manners? lol
bítch pls! I'm not here to massage ur ego.if the thing dey pain u... You can go nibble on ur sugar daddy's shriveled phallús. and pls learn some decent English while you're at it.

You come on here to display ur ignorance and show us how shallow ur mind is,we also show you that fūcktards have no place here. not now,not ever.

Oh! Really. So u mean u speak good English. SMH. yabaleft is waiting for you. What a gallant idíot
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by IamLEGEND1: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

Oh! Really. So u mean u speak good English. SMH. yabaleft is waiting for you. What a gallant idíot
Dàmn right I do!
might not be perfect bt it's certainly better than urs & apparently greater than what ur tiny little brain can comprehend(assuming you possess one).
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Dàmn right I do!
might not be perfect bt it's certainly better than urs & apparently greater than what ur tiny little brain can comprehend(assuming you possess one).

Now I know u are insane. A brainless person? And u said ur English is better dan mine. Dat ur head soaked with so much dirt dat there isn't space to accommodate sensible tinz. Chicken even get brain Dan u. Wat a git!
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
*grabs popcorn* this fight is interesting....nice punch lines here and there
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
What'sup Kashy
KashyBaby:

Hey Mr.beardy grin
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by IamLEGEND1: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

Now I know u are insane. A brainless person? And u said ur English is better dan mine. Dat ur head soaked with so much dirt dat there isn't space to accommodate sensible tinz. Chicken even get brain Dan u. Wat a git!
Good Gawd! could you get any dumber? seriously.
At this point,I'm genuinely beginning to feel sorry for you and potentially,the 6 bàstards you're gonna be parenting soon.Having a mother with the IQ of a corpse is gonna be rough.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by vicechancellor(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

Not replying doesn't mean am interested. Ok!
then are you uninterested?
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by vicechancellor(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
iamlegend pls take it easy before you'll make somebody commit suicide here pls, gourge/// you're not a hag and you won't die lonely. you guys should just stop the dissing it isn't gonna help the issue at hand.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Good Gawd! could you get any dumber? seriously.
At this point,I'm genuinely beginning to feel sorry for you and potentially,the 6 bàstards you're gonna be parenting soon.Having a mother with the IQ of a corpse is gonna be rough.
I will never give birth to a bastard. Really brain of a corpse. Do u even ave brain. U wey resemble man wey don rotten for grave. Get a lyf and stop showing how frustrated u are
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
vicechancellor:
iamlegend pls take it easy before you'll make somebody commit suicide here pls, gourge/// you're not a hag and you won't die lonely. you guys should just stop the dissing it isn't gonna help the issue at hand.

Tnks jare. D old idíot is frustrated. Just hope he doesn't die blabbing
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by IamLEGEND1: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

I will never give birth to a bastard. Really brain of a corpse. Do u even ave brain. U wey resemble man wey don rotten for grave. Get a lyf and stop showing how frustrated u are
that's very rich coming from someone who has no idea what I look like. Goodbye Cynthia and don't ever quote me again.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by IamLEGEND1: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
vicechancellor:
I'm done bruh!

in more positive news,VOTE FOR MíMZY.
Now that's a woman with the required level of intellect.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Danfuster(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

My sis, ur head dey dere. It's well with u

Well... Seems you already made up your mind before bringing this topic on here. I see you acknowledging someone who says "I can't", with this fact... It is logical to say you're seeking attention.

Your response to this would help me seal my assertion about who you are really
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:
Pekele pekele! See me see good tinz. Imagine, a guy am older dan with 3 years dey ask me out. Dis world don spoil. Abeg, ladies, can u date a guy u are older than?

What's wrong with it? undecided
Is he a boy or what?
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
What if he meets all other criteria you desire in a man?

Anyways, I get your point, but maybe you need to expand your mind, and don't just be the regular chick..
It's always fun to get out of the box, I'll bet there are some younger guys that will get you tripping..
well,i understand what you're trying to say..thanks.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Gorgeousolasco(f): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Danfuster:

Well... Seems you already made up your mind before bringing this topic on here. I see you acknowledging someone who says "I can't", with this fact... It is logical to say you're seeking attention.

Your response to this would help me seal my assertion about who you are really

Me sharing my feelings here doesn't mean am seeking attention. I knew my reply to d guy. Looking at d question I asked. I didn't say what should I say to him, or should I date him? I simply asked my fellow ladies dat if dey were in my shoes, wat would dey do? Would dey agree to date him or not.
Now bro, ave I made myself clear
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Danfuster(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

Me sharing my feelings here doesn't mean am seeking attention. I knew my reply to d guy. Looking at d question I asked. I didn't say what should I say to him, or should I date him? I simply asked my fellow ladies dat if dey were in my shoes, wat would dey do? Would dey agree to date him or not.
Now bro, ave I made myself clear

you knew your reply to the guy but you stated somewhere you're yet to give a reply to his advances undecided

Well...if you like him and think he's up to par, I'd say you go for it.
Disclaimer: Your life... Your decision, your decision... Your happiness.

Adios

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why not ? No big deal.....I can date a guy that I'm 20years or more older than, all that matters is love
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gorgeousolasco:

Not replying doesn't mean am interested. Ok!
Okay... There's a chance you could be right.
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by charlescyprian: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Any pretty working class lady single btwn age 25-35, who has love for cute younger guys btwn 26- 27yrs show add. Am not after ur money, I just want a matured Date.......(I can b ur submissive)......bbm-590fb1dd...whatsapp..08054625559 Am ma simple Dude, love sex (hard and rough)wen it calls 4....love crazy,nasty and wild chat......Hey.! beep me if u know ur nasty, but plssssss....!!!!! ladies only bbm-590FB1DD// 08054625559...u can what'sapp me
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by summerflame(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
I prefer dating older women rather than those Lil kids asking u for money to buy carrot jeans. Lol.. Most ladies I have dated are older than I am
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by summerflame(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2016
Stop thinking like gorgeous olosho
Re: Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gorgeousolasco:

Tnks jare. D old idíot is frustrated. Just hope he doesn't die blabbing
You were sounding so pained backlk then. He finished you, flawlessly.
He was right. Your written English was nothing to write home about. Sucked AF. I hope now you've improved.
All these loud, foul-mouthed, local, ugly babes we have in this God-forsakened country. The polished and decent ones won't make will posts/topics such as yours. Have you finally gotten married after so long a time? Remember, he said you might die an old hag.
wink
Be a good wife, oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At How A Nigerian Girl Exposed Her Big Boobs On Instagram / I'm A 2 Minute Man... Help! / Ladies: Disgusting Things That Can Make You Lose 'mr Right'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.