Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. (814 Views)

DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic / See Reno Omokri Hilarious Tweet / Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by Megatone(m): 6:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Reno gats no chill.......
Lolz

1 Share

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by blackpanda: 6:14am On Apr 15, 2016
Actually I think that was a silly comment. Reno left the issue to talk abt weight?? Come on!
Btw the guy isnt even overweight. Reno I taught u were smarter than this

2 Likes

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by Monalisa185(f): 6:23am On Apr 15, 2016
kids everywhere, even those you thought were mature in brain be falling hands

2 Likes

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by demslayerrz: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2016
How is this rubbish hilarious, he left the main issue and resort to insult. Wendell slim Aka Reno Omokri is a disgrace to his family.

2 Likes

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by measideyhere(m): 6:33am On Apr 15, 2016
truelythe guy gave him good reasons to back up what he said buh failed when he indirectly insulted reno...some would say reno should have fought back by giving reasons to back his idea up buh, i say it wasnt worth a reply...i go meet the small boy beat am up if he has no other way of talking to his elders.

4 Likes

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by Kc3000: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Well, chubby face deserved a nasty response. You just run up to people on twitter and start insulting them and their mother...Reno even went easy on him.

2 Likes

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by adorablepepple(f): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2016
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by Meriekriss: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2016
All these guys that think it's cool to insult politicians and celebrities on social media, well, they ain't taking those shits.. They fire back as well..

1 Like

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by olafum1(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Not hilarious jo
Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by Pheals(f): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2016

llet tthe guy eat ...life is to short! !! Sense is useless to him grin

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2016
blackpanda:
Actually I think that was a silly comment. Reno left the issue to talk abt weight?? Come on!
Btw the guy isnt even overweight. Reno I taught u were smarter than this

What does beating his younger broda have to do with Reno's comment ?

The guy first went off point..

1 Like

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by KINGwax007(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2016
Like Reno like senator 'bruise' and other PDPians (group name- wailers), he left the logical aspect and started insulting the guy.

Since he couldn't attack his English this time, he's talking about his weight...

How does that help anyone to answer to the guy's logical blowbin his face?

1 Like

Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by blackpanda: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2016
Naughtysite:

What does beating his younger broda have to do with Reno's comment ?

The guy first went off point..

Maybe. But the guy is not a public figure. The guy was not special assistant to a President. I would think that with all omokri's experience he would have taken the high road. This is not smart at all
Re: Roni Omokri Hilarious Response To A Critic. by itstpia8: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2016
Another instagram brought to nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Appears In CCT Amid Tight Security / Can It Be That God Is Angry With Us? My Story Coupled With Nigeria Suffering. / Good Job To EFCC As A Former Lawmaker Sentenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.