Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba (15489 Views)

Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2016
so the zombies security were just watching as they were shooting at the convoy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by Meringe(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2016
I was around the venue of the attack, what baffles me is that the robbers/kidnappers escaped after kidnapping their victims in the presence of the Gov convoy and military check point.

It's not just abt firing on air, why didn't the security go after the hoodlums. This begs alot of questions.

I still wonder how they escaped without being caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by Rayhutar(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2016
DaniDani:
when they are caught, it's either they come from Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi or Ohafia axis and operating in Aba to damage the reputation of Aba people.Early this year, a kidnapping gang was caught, their information indicated that they came from Ebonyi, Imo and Anambra.Last week, the king pin of a kidnapping group was caught in his base in Ohafia but he specializes in kidnapping Aba residents
Stop making fool of yourself in an online media, criminals can come from any state and reside in any state they like and carry out their activities, this is one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by nworanco(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I am not suprised though, Abia state is one of the most insecure state in Nigeria. Kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, money, rituals and all other criminal vices is prevalent in the state. I remember when Osisikankwu, the dreaded kidnapper was still running amok all over the state. Even Nnamdi Kanu is also from Abia.

As an Igbo girl, it is painful to note that Igboland is the most unsafe region Nigeria after the NorthEast. The growing level of insecurity in the SouthEast is worrisome. Our Governors need to do something ASAP.
Where are u residing?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by nworanco(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2016
DAVECENA:
The increasing state of insecurity in the east is baffling.so if the governor wasn't in sight more lives would probably have been lostTRASH!!!
Hv u visited the east in ur entire lfe?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by macaranta(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2016
DaniDani:
when they are caught, it's either they come from Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi or Ohafia axis and operating in Aba to damage the reputation of Aba people.Early this year, a kidnapping gang was caught, their information indicated that they came from Ebonyi, Imo and Anambra.Last week, the king pin of a kidnapping group was caught in his base in Ohafia but he specializes in kidnapping Aba residents

Don't mind the idiots,they come from everywhere to terrorize Aba residents.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by prophetfire: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2016
DaniDani:
why are U defending aba guys whn they ve nt been mentioned? We all know dt ngwa guys re de worst criminals in robbery n kidnaping east of de niger. Guys from other states may be part of them but ngwa boys are champion. I ve lived n worked in some of their villages and some of them that work with us still do robbery inspite of being employed.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by DAVECENA(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
nworanco:

Hv u visited the east in ur entire lfe?
Wow..what a question.From where i stay thee east is 20mins drive and yes i've visited the east so i'm not just commenting based on the headline but true life stories as well.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by chidozieikeji2: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2016
DaniDani:
stop talking that nonsense stop dis sectional statement what about pple from abia dat commits crime in other parts of the country wen someone commits crime u should be concerned of how to stop such from happening again and not talking that he is from here or there

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by janefarms2015: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2016
NewsPoacher:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/gunmen-attack-gov-ikpeazus-convoy-aba/

I passed through that route that same day and time, what baffles me is that security men, soldiers and policemen are on the road mounting road blocks extorting drivers, why are they helpless wen dese robbers struck? God is our security in ds country
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by chidozieikeji2: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Herdsmen
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by patrick89(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
DaniDani:
you are talking rubbish! FG engineered the attack! from a reliable source, they were actually nigerian Army!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by patrick89(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I am not suprised though, Abia state is one of the most insecure state in Nigeria. Kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, money, rituals and all other criminal vices is prevalent in the state. I remember when Osisikankwu, the dreaded kidnapper was still running amok all over the state. Even Nnamdi Kanu is also from Abia.

As an Igbo girl, it is painful to note that Igboland is the most unsafe region Nigeria after the NorthEast. The growing level of insecurity in the SouthEast is worrisome. Our Governors need to do something ASAP.
**** ogun state is a haven for ritual harvest! there's every tendency that your head will roll if you step into oyo and ogun state! I'm not talking about Osun state aka juju state! that state is already on OLX,

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by alobright17(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I smell LIES, this may be a plot to tell us how Insecurity is preventing him from working esp. In Aba.
I know these Politoloshians and their tricks.
Ohhh Ada must you politicize everything ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by successgroup(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2016
This is serious, i think the Government should Focus more on security

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:
Ohhh Ada must you politicize everything ?
lols, these our politicians can do and undo.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by Okolipromise2(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2016
rusher14:
One feared dead but no life was lost.
....complicated statement of press

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by missjulie484(f): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Na wa oooo.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by alobright17(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lols, these our politicians can do and undo.
Yes I know But........
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2016
candiva2013:
The Governor was not attacked. His convoy met a rubbery operation on the road and his security detail had to engage the rubbers in gun battle and the rubbers fled. Nobody was killed and the attack was not targeted at the Governor.

Thank you for the summary.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by nworanco(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2016
DAVECENA:
Wow..what a question.From where i stay thee east is 20mins drive and yes i've visited the east so i'm not just commenting based on the headline but true life stories as well.
I asked for the second time where are u currently residing? According to ur words u seems not even closer to the East, u just open and closed ur mouth in vain.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
jtizie:
Mr. Governor pls take action very quickly may be u might not be that fortunate next time. My advice is to buy more cars and give the armed securities more ammunition to combact crime as quickly as possible. When you were voted in, among the things you said to protect was lives and properties. From the foregoing it seems you cant even guarantee your safety not to talk about the Abians that live in the state. So therefore mr Governor, please call the commissioner of police in your state to order it might be worse next time. Add security of lives to your agenda if you dont have it before.
the cars he bought for the police are used to pursue heavy duty vehicles for money. the rate policemen and even military officials disappear from their check points when robbery is ongoing is worrisome.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by braveheart99(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
rusher14:
One feared dead but no life was lost.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. When a reporter didn't finalize graduation wat do You expect? smh

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by Onohbiafra(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
'As an Igbo girl, it is painful to note that Igboland is the most unsafe region Nigeria after the NorthEast'

WELL @VIVIAN
UDEUGO I DO NOT THINK U ARE AN IGBO GIRL.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by PentiumPro(f): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by PentiumPro(f): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Onohbiafra:
'As an Igbo girl, it is painful to note that Igboland is the most unsafe region Nigeria after the NorthEast'

WELL @VIVIAN
UDEUGO I DO NOT THINK U ARE AN IGBO GIRL.
Why did you think she is not Igbo ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba by CSTR2: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:

If you are Igbo, I am Chinese.
Imposter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Nigeria Will Soon Be The Envy Of The World" - VP Osinbajo / Court To Decide Certificate Case Against Buhari Today / Why States Must Have More Powers – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.